Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 (34051 Views)

Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun / Robbers Invade Alade Market In Lagos, Kill 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by otokx(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
A lot of people like to show off this period; the armed robbers too want to travel to the villa to show off their wealth.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
israelboy1:
the foundation of this was been laid on the solid rock of greed
reason behind is was tied to the long tree of self-centredness

since white collar criminals are been judged by men with black robes
where a millionaire thief would be told to pay thousands

why won't the brown collar ones try out their fate
maybe things may later turn out to be good....trajic TRAJIC!!!!!!
u are gud, u are not ordinary
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Optional2(f): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Naija pple c crowd looking nd not doin anytin 2 help. Dats d problem i av wit Nigerians anywere small tin happen dy will jst crowd d place God 4bide bad tin, if say BH set Bomb 4 dat scene nko na many 4 go c heaven nd hell 2day. Gosh wen r we Nigerians goin 2 stop crowding ourselves were sometin bad has happen 2 avoid another unnecessary scene again.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
those robbers are fool.

MILITARY GET TWO HEAD??
MATCH THEM FIRE FOR FIRE INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY.... IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING, NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR SINISTER, PLEASE DO IT RIGHT!!

IF YOU ARE A COWARD, PLEASE DONT ROB A BANK.

THE MOMENT YOU AGREE TO ROB A BANK, NOTHING SHOULD MAKE YOU RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... YOU EITHER DIE OR YOU LEAVE WITH YOUR MONEY!
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
sonnie10:

They were taking cover to fight back.

Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
maybe we should give the control to the military back,because in their regime I never see d robber, them no born am,abi wetin u think my nairalanders?
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
icebeatz:
those robbers are fool.

MILITARY GET TWO HEAD??
MATCH THEM FIRE FOR FIRE INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY.... IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING, NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR SINISTER, PLEASE DO IT RIGHT!!

IF YOU ARE A COWARD, PLEASE DONT ROB A BANK.

THE MOMENT YOU AGREE TO ROB A BANK, NOTHING SHOULD MAKE YOU RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... YOU EITHER DIE OR YOU LEAVE WITH YOUR MONEY!
bro no vex o.have u ever witness military training b4?those people are design to destroy, the reason why the police run is because they are not design that way,they love their lives.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by marvelyole(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Agbor na wa for dat town oooooo dem too dy rob dare well tnks gallant army

1 Like

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by jreyez(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na the same money put me for this condition, air-conditioned apartment inside South Korea 24-7...
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by ogele: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
masonkz:
Sad.

Why are they displaying a dead body for us to see?? To prove what point?? undecided
na una go still talk say picture or I donbelivit. U no go close ur mouth naaaa. Thank God for d military.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by AreaFada2: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Optional2:
Naija pple c crowd looking nd not doin anytin 2 help. Dats d problem i av wit Nigerians anywere small tin happen dy will jst crowd d place God 4bide bad tin, if say BH set Bomb 4 dat scene nko na many 4 go c heaven nd hell 2day. Gosh wen r we Nigerians goin 2 stop crowding ourselves were sometin bad has happen 2 avoid another unnecessary scene again.

Our people too tafia jor.

Suppose some crazy people decide to cause maximum damage?

And why is the crime scene not cordoned off with a police tape by the way?
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by amanikondo: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=14pt]Chinedu done die.[/size]
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
ogele:
na una go still talk say picture or I donbelivit. U no go close ur mouth naaaa. Thank God for d military.

You must be out of your damn mind if you think I'm one of those that say such. Attaching gruesome pictures just to appease the blood-thirst of people makes no damn sense. The other pictures were enough.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by link2jude(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
montestic:
In a dramatic scene today, Nigerian policemen on patrol fled for their lives when a group of armed robbers stormed the Access Bank in Agbor, along old Lagos-Asaba road, Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to SaharaReporters, the suspects, numbering approximately seven and armed with sophisticated weapons, stormed the bank in a Toyota vehicle around 2 p.m., shooting into the air as customers and bank employees scampered for safety. The suspects allegedly killed a policeman said to be working with the bank.

Eyewitness accounts disclosed that the alleged thieves were eventually overpowered by the operatives of the Nigerian army on patrol in the area who also killed one of the suspects on the spot. But when the shooting was on, police on patrol took to their heels, driving off before the soldiers arrived.

A witness told SR:

"The robbers used their guns to force down the bank's door and in the process soldiers patrolling the area engaged the robbers, thereby killing one. On sighting the soldiers, [the suspects] started to run and the soldiers [pursued]. In the process, soldiers killed the driver. This made the car stop and they came out to escape. In the process, one of the robbers was also captured alive while the rest escaped."

At press time, Delta state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Celestina Kalu was unavailable. A police source, who asked for anonymity, confirmed the story but said the escaped members of the gang were already being pursued by the men of the command.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photos-armed-robbers-storm-access-bank.html?m=1

The video or idontbilivit
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by tobaflexy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa oooo becus u want to do new year or wht
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by killercute16(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rotjijatau:
That's why our military will remain 1 of de best in de world!!!!
eh!!YOU SAY WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Misogynist2014(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sad one.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Misogynist2014(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Optional2:

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by August17(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
In a country where someone didn't go to school and doesn't have a handwork, but wants to make quick money what do you expect?

You give the people rice and you think you have met their needs,don't 4get if you had performed and provided employment,they won't need rice...
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2014
And those stup1d and useless Agbor Police collected 5k from me and my fwnd passing through that road 5 days ago. Nigeria police sha, thank God Army intervened and RIP to the gallant bank mobile police who lost his life.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by eleko1: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Those one can only threatened/wundjure harmless peeps and romp false charge against them.
aristocrazzy:
Its so sad that our nigerian police are just cowards in uniform. Sorry.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by watchindelta(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2014
police umm useless ppl, dey don come out now in warri because of December money dey arrest ppl for noting! dey even arrested my neigbour last week for nothing! dey bay am with good 20k. all Nigeria policemen are uselesssssss since 0000AD.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by joetaylor: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2014
data reseller on etisalat..... 500mb for#300.....1.5
gig for #500.....add me onwhatsapp@0909
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by M4gunners: 1:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Chaii my home town don turn to war front.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Denko2721987(m): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2014
All i have to say is thank u God cos my sister was in that bank when the robbers struck.. They left without taking anything from her even after stomping the hell out of her with their boots... When will agbor ever stop being the den of so many negatives... Cult, brutal murders, armed robbery and so on.. Zenith bank plc which is just by the side of access bank has been robbed more than 3 times alone... May God continue to protect us from wicked and unreasonable humans, amen..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by thecommunist(m): 3:14am On Dec 23, 2014
prettyboi1989:
A man holding a gun with no bullet proof vest will be so scared to die, wonder why all police personnels can't be given a kevlar vest each.
if i was in any law enforcement, i really wont wait for the government to privide body armour for me, i will use my money to buy the best...or improvise with steel sheets. My life is too precious to waste just like that..
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Bokoharam: 3:57am On Dec 23, 2014
But for sabotage--mainly due to religious inclinations--our military can take our Bokoharam in one week.
I believe in our military, trust them and know what they Can do. May God protect our military and Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by henroe2k2(m): 4:09am On Dec 23, 2014
nigerian marathon and relay rase slot at Olympics should now be reserved for the Nigerian police
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by 360command: 4:51am On Dec 23, 2014
joetaylor:
data reseller on etisalat..... 500mb for#300.....1.5
gig for #500.....add me onwhatsapp@0909
no rip off
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by tunddy(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks to the military men
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by harizonal123(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Agbor , home to jobless youth in delta state. The only job available is riding okada and motor boy business.
Re: Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 by Muzikluva(m): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2014
If it is to kill an innocent person on the street bcus of bribe or to arrest sum1 wu stole sumtin lyk a goat etc these policemen wld show their strength but when it cums to doing the real work of policemen,they will change course and be found wanting!smh. Our Soldiers,bravo! May God continue to help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic / Policeman Parks On The Road, Attacks Man With Gun For Insulting His Car. Photos / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.