Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! (5012 Views)

Picture's Of Xmas In Enugu / Five Places To Visit During Xmas In Lagos / Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by imperiouxx(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jchi9876:

Quite "matured" of you to have modified your post.
Reeks Of pride And arrogance how does a dirty Nigerian "student" who was also "opportuned" to come to the USA throw stones at another Nigerian? Op is entitled to post pictures of any kind he deem fit as "nice" i had my reservations but i refused to be stupid.
You just as opportuned as the Op is now go change that your raggedy shower curtain must everything in Brooklyn be dirty and raggedy? Phew.

Hogwash. Were you not opportune to be in the U.S? Yes, I was a student in the U.S and graduated in 2013 and that's nothing. Talking about the shower curtain, what's the best you've got as a student? I moved to Brooklyn in 2014 and i bet it with you it's better than where you live.

Cut me some slack from your ridiculous opportuned (opportune).
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by imperiouxx(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Goldenboy007:

Thank you jare my brother, maturity is not by age.. imagine what is coming out from his mouth? When he is not a kid arguing about whose father's car is bigger? The idea is for lots of people to post different pictures and not for competition. My initial thought was he is another nuisance kid on Nairaland who derails thread until I checked his profile and saw he is a full grown man with biabia but no common sense!

361 days more to go, I hope y'all still checking my profile.....lols cheesy

Just be more creative sir, that's what I'm saying.
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Hampton & DC (from 33,000ft. Lol) !

Hope it's not too late.

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by imperiouxx(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
dolapobello1:
Hampton & DC (from 33,00ft. Lol) !

Hope it's not too late.

Nice. Worth sharing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Apply For Iceland Student Visa / Student Visa To Hungary / Whats With The Snail Pace Service In Canadian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.