Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! (5008 Views)

Picture's Of Xmas In Enugu / Five Places To Visit During Xmas In Lagos / Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hey,

Xmas is fun in the US, all the carols and lights..How is it on your side? Post pictures. I would post mine soon.
Where are you and How are you spending your Xmas? If you are in Chicago let me know, we can compare notes..
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by zeezahbee(f): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Goldenboy007:
Hey,

Xmas is fun in the US, all the carols and lights..How is it on your side? Post pictures. I would post mine soon.
Where are you and How are you spending your Xmas? If you are in Chicago let me know, we can compare notes..
Ok , am in Chicago for Xmas and new year. What part are you?
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by missdebs(f): 1:47am On Dec 23, 2014
oya na, whia d pics, we for naija wan see werin we dey miss

1 Like

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Teeboy22(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2014
nice thread tho...av been waiting 2 see this...
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2014
zeezahbee:

Yippppeeee !!! I am in North Suburb ! In Schiller Park close to O Hare !! Any plan for Xmas ? Let me know I am gamed o !!!

OK, my pictures are still coming o, that's what I will be doing on my way to work this morning beautiful decorations..I will start taking them now! Guys please upload pictures o !!! Let's see how Xmas is at your end !!!

1 Like

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by jigga40(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Goldenboy007:
Hey,

I am in Chicago! South Suburb.

1 Like

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by bollat(f): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2014
pls zeezahbee am can i get ur contact or email address.pls i want to discuss an issue wit u.if u cant post it here i wuld drop mine then u send a mail to me to let me know u ar d one then i wil send it to u.thanks nd God bless bolatitoo@gmail.com
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
zeezahbee:

Cool! As I said let me know of any gig..cos I am still lone-ranging for xmas..

OK about the pix..my office deco..lol

3 Likes

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oh Woooow! I never knew I could upload pix from my phone!!! #stoneageboy grin grin .

Xmas drama in church..

OK more to come

2 Likes

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by WIZGUY69(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
i stay at beverly hills, rodeo drive. South montica.
will upload pix later
cheesy
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
jigga40:
I am in Chicago! South Suburb.

Nice to know!! Which of the suburbs?
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by jigga40(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Goldenboy007:

Nice to know!! Which of the suburbs?
South Holland
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by richt75: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Would have been in Houston TX but was denied visa on the 18th Dec.
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by ttmacoy: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Are pics from UK allowed smiley

Westfield shopping center in Shepherds Bush

1 Share

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
ttmacoy:
Are pics from UK allowed smiley

Westfield shopping center in Shepherds Bush

Wow @ttmacoy,very nice pics.I've been to "Westfield shopping centre"at shepherds bush twice very lovely place,not during Christmas tho!!
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
richt75:
Would have been in Houston TX but was denied visa on the 18th Dec.
grin kpele ooo
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by imperiouxx(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Goldenboy007:

Cool! As I said let me know of any gig..cos I am still lone-ranging for xmas..

OK about the pix..my office deco..lol

And what's cool about those junks in the pictures? undecided
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
imperiouxx:

Haaa its a new year, be nice o cheesy
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by zeezahbee(f): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goldenboy007:

Yippppeeee !!! I am in North Suburb ! In Schiller Park close to O Hare !! Any plan for Xmas ? Let me know I am gamed o !!!

OK, my pictures are still coming o, that's what I will be doing on my way to work this morning beautiful decorations..I will start taking them now! Guys please upload pictures o !!! Let's see how Xmas is at your end !!!
No plans ooo, I am at south wentworth close to china town, send me a pm .
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by zeezahbee(f): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
imperiouxx:

Ya wicked cheesy grin
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
No plans ooo, I am at south wentworth close to china town, send me a pm .
Oh, I replied! That's in downtown! That is near to my former area!

1 Like

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2015
imperiouxx:

What do you mean by junk?
Why do people just open their mouth to utter the first rubbish that floats into their mind? Were you never taught decorum or discretion. I initially assumed this was from a puerile teenager until I checked your profile picture to see you are not a kid!!! No wonder they say don't judge a book by its cover - I am highly disappointed sir!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by imperiouxx(m): 2:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Goldenboy007:

What do you mean by junk?
Why do people just open their mouth to utter the first rubbish that floats into their mind? Were you never taught decorum or discretion. I initially assumed this was from a puerile teenager until I checked your profile picture to see you are not a kid!!! No wonder they say don't judge a book by its cover - I am highly disappointed sir!!!

lols. Save yourself some sweat. Those pictures are junks and don't worth uploading. Even the UK pictures carried more weight than yours. So you think those crappy miniature lights are fantastic and worth posting? Check Vicjustice thread on xmas in Latvia or so. Bros, everyone sees those lights everytime. Where's locations, sceneries etc?

I won't participate with you in dissing, it's still festive season, enjoy it while it lasts sir.
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2015
imperiouxx:

lols. Save yourself the sweat. Those pictures are junk and don't worth uploading. Even the UK pictures carried more weight than yours. So you think those crappy miniature lights are fantastic and worth posting? Check Vicjustice thread on xmas in Lativia or so. Bros, everyone sees those lights everytime. Where locations, sceneries etc?

I won't participate with you in dissing, it's still festive season, enjoy it while it lasts sir.
they are junks,looks like pix in average living room angry grin
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
imperiouxx:

lols. Save yourself some sweat. Those pictures are junks and don't worth uploading. Even the UK pictures carried more weight than yours. So you think those crappy miniature lights are fantastic and worth posting? Check Vicjustice thread on xmas in Lativia or so. Bros, everyone sees those lights everytime. Where's locations, sceneries etc?

Did you read the topic? Where is your own picture?
Diss ke? No I have not insulted you yet,if I did you won't be smiling now. I'm just advising you. It's a new year man, learn to be progressive and appreciative of other's efforts. You are no more a kid, haba look in the mirror na and see your beards. Watch your words they are seeds, they can open doors or close them in this 2015. Insanity is doing things same way and expecting a different result!
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Jchi9876: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Goldenboy007:

Diss ke? No I have not insulted you yet,if I did you won't be smiling now. I'm just advising you. It's a new year man, learn to be progressive and appreciative of other's efforts. You are no more a kid, haba look in the mirror na and see your beards. Watch your words they are seeds, they can open doors or close them in this 2015. Insanity is doing things same way and expecting a different result!

Na by biebie?? Person fit get all the beards like Raskimono and still dull like hollow vessel.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by imperiouxx(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Goldenboy007:

lols. Stop being defensive. All you posted as your xmas pictures (lights, church drama and verizon on wall undecided) in U.S are ordinary and can be posted by someone somewhere in Lagos. It's not everyone that enjoys craps. If I were to post pictures of xmas in U.S., I will upload pictures that show the festivity in the atmosphere like that guy in U.K.

You can take the boy out of the village, but you sure can’t take the village out of the boy... Be creative...... use your brain wisely.

Don't expect everyone to be fascinated by what you do. If you're knowledgeable and not a dunce, you will always take criticism as part of life.

Like I said, I won't participate with you in dissing. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Since you still won't get my message, this is an example of what a sensible person outside Nigeria supposed to show others as xmas outside Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/2060135/instant-photos-christmas-holiday-latvia not those craps from a village boy in the U.S.
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Jchi9876: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
imperiouxx:

lols. Stop being defensive. All you posted as your xmas pictures (lights, church drama and verizon on wall undecided) in U.S are ordinary and can be posted by someone somewhere in Lagos. It's not everyone that enjoys craps. If I were to post pictures of xmas in U.S., I will upload pictures that show the festivity in the atmosphere like that guy in U.K.

You can take the boy out of the village, but you sure can’t take the village out of the boy... Be creative...... use your brain wisely.

Don't expect everyone to be fascinated by what you do. If you're knowledgeable and not a dunce, you will always take criticism as part of life.

Like I said, I won't participate with you in dissing. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Since you still won't get my message, this is an example of what a sensible person outside Nigeria supposed to show others as xmas outside Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/2060135/instant-photos-christmas-holiday-latvia not those craps from a village boy in the U.S.

Quite "matured" of you to have modified your post.
Reeks Of pride And arrogance how does a dirty Nigerian "student" who was also "opportuned" to come to the USA throw stones at another Nigerian? Op is entitled to post pictures of any kind he deem fit as "nice" i had my reservations but i refused to be stupid.
You just as opportuned as the Op is now go change that your raggedy shower curtain must everything in Brooklyn be dirty and raggedy? Phew.
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Gbenge77(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jchi9876:

Na by biebie?? Person fit get all the beards like Raskimono and still dull like hollow vessel.
lmao
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Goldenboy007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jchi9876:

Thank you jare my brother, maturity is not by age.. imagine what is coming out from his mouth? When he is not a kid arguing about whose father's car is bigger? The idea is for lots of people to post different pictures and not for competition. My initial thought was he is another nuisance kid on Nairaland who derails thread until I checked his profile and saw he is a full grown man with biabia but no common sense!
Re: Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jchi9876:

Quite "matured" of you to have modified your post.
Reeks Of pride And arrogance how does a dirty Nigerian "student" who was also "opportuned" to come to the USA throw stones at another Nigerian? Op is entitled to post pictures of any kind he deem fit as "nice" i had my reservations but i refused to be stupid.
You just as opportuned as the Op is now go change that your raggedy shower curtain must everything in Brooklyn be dirty and raggedy? Phew.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Apply For Iceland Student Visa / The Biggest Roundabout In West Africa: What needs to be done / Any Nigerian In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.