Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms (23355 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms? / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by latfun22(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Police ko Olopa ni
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Afrok(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Haha... Them dey sell d form? I think say by now nah dash dem go dey dash people d form sef. Well am still young, wen I grow old I may think about their offer undecided.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by pawesome(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2014
All f una wey de plan to buy am, make una no jst block me cz f #50 cz e b lik say d tin bout collectin bribery is contiguous....
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Diesel1(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Civilians we soon start sellingtheir own form too
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Femi2Ranking(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Guys, I will advice you all to go and take the form cos we need more security in this country
you need this form too.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
kehinde1588:
av obtained my form
U WANT TOVSHOOT GUN??
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by funarosho(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Wisepac:
. I dnt need money to Vote in Buhari and Prof but
If PDP can do these things before new year, I'll
vote Jonathan and all other PDP Candidates. 1.
The chibok girls be rescued within two weeks. 2.
$20B oil money be returned sharply to were it
developed wings and took off from. 3. The dollar
be returned to 1naira to 1Dollars 4. That petrol
be returned to N65 5. that a public apology be
made to the families of those who died in the
stampede in Abuja looking for jobs. 6. That all
the indicted fuel subsidy thieves be arrested and
jailed. 7. That there's a stable electricity for the
next two weeks 8. That those who bought bullet
proof cars for huge amounts of money and those
who service private jets with huge cash be
allowed to spend two hours in a market in any
part of Nigeria without police protection.( I dey
imagine the beaten) 9. That Abia state, the
dirtiest in Nigeria be cleaned and huge networks
of roads be built within two weeks. 10. Above all
that insurgency be wiped out once and for all.
11. Explain to Nigerians how 16 > 19 and 7 upto
2/3 of 26 in Ekiti With all this you will have my
vote. Your time starts now.
hahahaahahah guy u wan turn jona to Jesus? u harsh ooooo.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by chuckdee4(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2014
People pay money to get into this corrupt and shameless force #smh sad
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by tlops(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Why are they selling the form? This is pure Bull S#! T.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by wise7(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
What a shameless country selling employment forms ?.
it is not an employment form,have u heard of defence academy?, that's the police version
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by hillso7(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Why don't they tell us whenever there's vacancy in NNPC, CBN, shell, shevron, etc where the poor can also go and have a taste of life? But always announce vacancy like police and army so that the poor will the ones to apply to go and die. SMH!
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by jeje123(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Its not an employment form broda its like selling admission form of an institution to d public smthing like NDA form. So after 4yrs @ Nigeria Police Academy Schl ur employment is guarantee with better rank.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Guys, I will advice you all to go and take the form cos we need more security in this country
grin grin grin
We do need security embarassed
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by wise7(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
the NPA is a degree awarding institution, students spend 5-6years depending on the course you choose. upon graduation you become a commissioned cadet ASP ll in the NP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by profmathsland(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2014
It is necessary to enlighten the general public about the norms of the academy.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by SkinnyDude(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2014
holy ghost fire!
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by SkinnyDude(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
look at your mouth. so you no fit take the form ni?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by CMARY(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Wisepac:
. I dnt need money to Vote in Buhari and Prof but
If PDP can do these things before new year, I'll
vote Jonathan and all other PDP Candidates. 1.
The chibok girls be rescued within two weeks. 2.
$20B oil money be returned sharply to were it
developed wings and took off from. 3. The dollar
be returned to 1naira to 1Dollars 4. That petrol
be returned to N65 5. that a public apology be
made to the families of those who died in the
stampede in Abuja looking for jobs. 6. That all
the indicted fuel subsidy thieves be arrested and
jailed. 7. That there's a stable electricity for the
next two weeks 8. That those who bought bullet
proof cars for huge amounts of money and those
who service private jets with huge cash be
allowed to spend two hours in a market in any
part of Nigeria without police protection.( I dey
imagine the beaten) 9. That Abia state, the
dirtiest in Nigeria be cleaned and huge networks
of roads be built within two weeks. 10. Above all
that insurgency be wiped out once and for all.
11. Explain to Nigerians how 16 > 19 and 7 upto
2/3 of 26 in Ekiti With all this you will have my
vote. Your time starts now.
Guy you wan kill me with laughter here. See as i dey laugh like mumu herei
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by killercute16(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

That's how they sell it....like NDA form too
MR MAN the Nigeria Defence Academy form is absolutely FREE
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by killercute16(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2014
hillso7:
Why don't they tell us whenever there's vacancy in NNPC, CBN, shell, shevron, etc where the poor can also go and have a taste of life? But always announce vacancy like police and army so that the poor will the ones to apply to go and die. SMH!
NAGATIVE THINKING sad
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Even tho they shouldnt sell it like NDA forms are now free, note that it is not an employment form.... It is an academy form just like that of NDA.... Its of same standard with NDA based on what I've heard from people there.... Its an officers training academy and you finnish with a degree like a university... BTW...... I hate the Nigerian Police force..... Millitary all the way....
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Kei144(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Police College in Kano? After what happened at MOPOL Academy in Borno State? Not me and you.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by XRAY21(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:

Who is selling employment form it just like NDA .if you don't understand ask pls
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

That's how they sell it....like NDA form too
NDA forms are now free..... Anybody selling to you is a fraud.... My friend picked his own for free...
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Where in the world is application for jobs form being sold . What a country?. Was it not the same thing that happened with the immigration form being sold and countless people got trampled to death.
oga....... It is not job application form..... They said POLICE "ACADEMY".... It is an institution just like NDA not job recruitment....
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Why are they selling it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
LOLL.......only if dey can tich me aw to defuse a bomb....i will join
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by niggereyez(f): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
just remembered a resolution I made couple of years bak...
dat I can never marry anyone with d following occupation. ..
1. Nigerian police
2. NEPA worker
3. JAMB/WAEC worker. ...

lol....
but I've crossed dat chapter.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Jfrezzy(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
How can one get the police short service form,I mean if u got a degree and u want to join .
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2014
niggereyez:
just remembered a resolution I made couple of years bak...
dat I can never marry anyone with d following occupation. ..
1. Nigerian police
2. NEPA worker
3. JAMB/WAEC worker. ...

lol....
but I've crossed dat chapter.

hehe
So, you're trying to tell me, you would soon marry one? grin
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
martineverest:
Most ppl claiming dey ve collected d form are those dat insult/criticise police force d most.hope dey wont join d league of corrupt police,when dey re picked.
u fall for it. Dey are only pulling ur legs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Messed Up An Interview. True Story / What would be Your Choice And Reasons / Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.