Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms (23356 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms? / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by niggereyez(f): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hehe
So, you're trying to tell me, you would soon marry one? grin
naah...
non of the above wink
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Olubodef(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
It is an admission forn nt ab employment form
Lucasbalo:
What a shameless country selling employment forms ?.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
GLOBALINF:
yes the form is currently available and will be on till 30th march 2015,
interested person that needs any assistance in either obtaining,
processing or any-other related assistance should call
08064934353 BB: 24ea4865. thankss

Did they use to pay students in the like NDA.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Police work??God forbid!!
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by donem: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
If i join police 4 dis life (make God purnish me) coming 4rm a dude, i share his sentiment too.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
LajaLaba:
Abi i don buy am ni undecided
my sake lajalaba,abi emi na ti ra ni..
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
OrangeDream:
Police work??God forbid!!

Mumu. . Hw would your mumu feel if u're a commissioner of Police. . Or IG.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
NDA forms are now free..... Anybody selling to you is a fraud.... My friend picked his own for free...

When did dat happen? ....cos I bought the form @ Zenith bank this year.66rc
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Where in the world is application for jobs form being sold . What a country?. Was it not the same thing that happened with the immigration form being sold and countless people got trampled to death.

Boss...this one no be employment form...Nah school form
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Did they use to pay students in the like NDA.

I don't think so...I may be wrong though.....but I heard each student is entitled to his/her own officer and pistol...which might be a lie.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Lucasbalo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Boss...this one no be employment form...Nah school form
My bad.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

When did dat happen? ....cos I bought the form @ Zenith bank this year.66rc
hahahaha.... Zenith bank don collect dier own from u.... My friend got his own this year too... The forms are absolutely free now....
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by LajaLaba: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Adewunmi84:
my sake lajalaba,abi emi na ti ra ni..
Nigeria Police grin
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
if no b military, noting concern me with force.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Debbiera: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
I will apply if only d salary will be 7 digits and I will be given an apartment in Banana Island
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by kuchikau: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Metchwwww...wat a useless force..no command of poer and influence....rubbish...military all d way...
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by ABTA(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
What a shameless country selling employment forms ?.
Not employment yet it's d university form of which one will become an ASP after 5 or 6 years
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Lucasbalo(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2014
ABTA:

Not employment yet it's d university form of which one will become an ASP after 5 or 6 years
Correction accepted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by RebelLeader15(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
kennethhagen94:
Pls who is eligible 2 obtain dis form m what is d xourse all about
the deafs,dumbs, cripples and other handicappisons.

Ode lasan! Lasan!!

Who allow people like you who can not read to register on NL?

Open your blind eyes and see/read what the O/P wrote, or better wake your father from sleep, sit him down and ask him the useless questions or tell him to read it for you.

Shioooo
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by richard69(m): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Tanx for the info though, we no dey buy.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Olubodef(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Na GEJ we go blame 4 dis.....m LWKMD
RebelLeader15:
the deafs,dumbs, cripples and other handicappisons.

Ode lasan! Lasan!!

Who allow people like you who can not read to register on NL?

Open your blind eyes and see/read what the O/P wrote, or better wake your father from sleep, sit him down and ask him the useless questions or tell him to read it for you.

Shioooo
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Rosarie(f): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2014
can someone who does not ve english in his waec apply?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Sas4lyf: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
hahahaha.... Zenith bank don collect dier own from u.... My friend got his own this year too... The forms are absolutely free now....

this on is 3rd rc for those who apply with waec and jamb not bsc
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sas4lyf:

this on is 3rd rc for those who apply with waec and jamb not bsc
my friend is 19. He aint got no bsc.... My cousin too got d form free
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Sas4lyf: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
my friend is 19. He aint got no bsc.... My cousin too got d form free

yeah... u mentioned 61rc course and i said thatz for people with bsc already... but this one in particular is for waec holders... and it is 3rc... by da way am a cadet there too
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sas4lyf:

yeah... u mentioned 61rc course and i said thatz for people with bsc already... but this one in particular is for waec holders... and it is 3rc... by da way am a cadet there too
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Wisepac:
. I dnt need money to Vote in Buhari and Prof but
If PDP can do these things before new year, I'll
vote Jonathan and all other PDP Candidates. 1.
The chibok girls be rescued within two weeks. 2.
$20B oil money be returned sharply to were it
developed wings and took off from. 3. The dollar
be returned to 1naira to 1Dollars 4. That petrol
be returned to N65 5. that a public apology be
made to the families of those who died in the
stampede in Abuja looking for jobs. 6. That all
the indicted fuel subsidy thieves be arrested and
jailed. 7. That there's a stable electricity for the
next two weeks 8. That those who bought bullet
proof cars for huge amounts of money and those
who service private jets with huge cash be
allowed to spend two hours in a market in any
part of Nigeria without police protection.( I dey
imagine the beaten) 9. That Abia state, the
dirtiest in Nigeria be cleaned and huge networks
of roads be built within two weeks. 10. Above all
that insurgency be wiped out once and for all.
11. Explain to Nigerians how 16 > 19 and 7 upto
2/3 of 26 in Ekiti With all this you will have my
vote. Your time starts now.
Just lookatew! Does ur vote count?? mtcheww
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Messed Up An Interview. True Story / What would be Your Choice And Reasons / Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.