Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... (1400 Views)

I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist / Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
I registered in a polling unit within the D-Line area of Port Harcourt for the INEC voters registration exercise and was issued a temporary voters card back then but when I got to the ward HQ ( designated for PVC collections) during the permanent collection exercise the INEC officials didn't show up. I made spirited effort to collect yet they didn't show up throughout the duration of the exercise.

I will sue APC after the general elections if I find out voting actually took place in those units that made up the ward and APC won any of the elections. That means some unscrupulous party men have hijacked our PVC including mine. Why I am pushing this threat is because 2 serving commissioners in Rivers State belonging to APC is residents within the locality. While one is an indigene in the locale, the other is a tenant. We also have a house of Rep member of the APC also an indigene and these elites are not complaining about the calculated but impending disenfranchisement.

APC is in for a showdown.

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:
I registered in a polling unit within the D-Line area of Port Harcourt for the INEC voters registration exercise and was issued a temporary voters card back then but when I got to the ward HQ ( designated for PVC collections) during the permanent collection exercise the INEC officials didn't show up. I made spirited effort to collect yet they didn't show up throughout the duration of the exercise.

I will sue APC after the general elections if I find out actually voting took place in those units that made up the ward and APC won any of the elections. That means some unscrupulous party men have hijacked our PVC including mine. Why I am pushing this threat is because 2 serving commissioners in Rivers State belonging to APC is residents within the locality. While one is an indigene in the locale, the other is a tenant. We also have a house of Rep member of the APC also an indigene and these elites are not complaining about the calculated but impending disenfranchisement.

APC is in for a showdown.
When did APC become INEC or its affiliate?

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
[a href="www.tweetsnaira.com/ref-4003/starbhooy"]WATCH MAHEEDA DOING IT[/a]
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by JEITO: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Most likely your PVC has been bought by Amaechi's agents cos dats what is happening nowadays in Rivers state.

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
[a href=":www.tweetsnaira.com/ref-4003/starbhooy:"]WATCH MAHEEDA DOING IT[/a]
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
When did APC become INEC or its affiliate?

Don't tell me you are ignorant of the fact that politicians are paying to hoard PVCs

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
JEITO:
Most likely your PVC has been bought by Amaechi's agents cos dats what is happening nowadays in Rivers state.

I will take a full page advertorial to expose their dirty dealings thereafter approach a federal high court for redress

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:

Don't tell me you are ignorant of the fact that politicians are paying to hoard PVCs
The blame still goes to INEC first. They are statutorily responsible for the issuance of Voters card

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
The blame still goes to INEC first. They are statutorily responsible for the issuance of Voters card

Quite agreed.

But if APC is the beneficiary of this underhand deal, I will let them know they are dealing with an informed being.

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:

Quite agreed.

But if APC is the beneficiary of this underhand deal, I will let them know they are dealing with an informed being.
You will have enough evidence to nail APC otherwise...
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by theV0ice: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:

Quite agreed.

and what if it's actually PDP?

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
You will have enough evidence to nail APC otherwise...

of course I will be at the various polling units with my recording instruments
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:

Brother you de vex o... What tribe are you from?
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
Brother you de vex o... What tribe are you from?

Does fighting for a just cause matter in tribe?
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
theV0ice:

and what if it's actually PDP?

PDP win in an APC enclave? The miracle will surprise me to even take any action
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Does fighting for a just cause matter in tribe?
Nope, just asking... I am a rivers indigen myself
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by lionduke(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Toktee(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
IDEApro:

I will take a full page advertorial to expose their dirty dealings thereafter approach a federal high court for redress
Frustrated wike errand boy,so pdp dnt buy pvc,btw pdp and apc who is in position to steal pvc?
In niger state about 1.5m pvcs are missing,i hopf that too should be blame on apc,you guys are pathetic.

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by Toktee(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
IDEApro:

you are very funy,why point accusing finger at apc,your action shows clearly that you are an agent of pdp,why raised alarm without inquiring frm inec?

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by kokoA(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2014
The OP is high on ogogoro.. Wetin concern APC with PVC? No be PDP meagre with INCEC ?

Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by lilflipnerd: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2014
i dont just understand, God what happened to this Op's Intel.
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by lilflipnerd: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
kokoA:
The OP is high on ogogoro.. Wetin concern APC with PVC? No be PDP meagre with INCEC ?
He's a silly attention seeker
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Toktee:
Frustrated wike errand boy,so pdp dnt buy pvc,btw pdp and apc who is in position to steal pvc?
In niger state about 1.5m pvcs are missing,i hopf that too should be blame on apc,you guys are pathetic.

I am talking about my own PVC not Niger state.
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by IDEApro(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
lilflipnerd:
He's a silly attention seeker

Buharified Clown
Re: I Will Sue APC For My Permanent Voter's Card If... by JEITO: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2014
IDEApro:

pls do! We cannot be disenfranchised

How Buhari’s Regime Humiliated Obafemi Awolowo – By Chief Ebenezer Babatope | NG / PDP Can’t Find Drivers To Take President Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles From Kadun / Top Nigerians Ruling Ghana Economically