Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC (1191 Views)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by publisher(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unfortunately, Boko Haram activities such as bombings, kidnaps and their alleged seizure of territory did not stop Goodluck Jonathan's momentum as he marches on towards 2015 with good prospects of victory.

Now election season is here and Boko Haram is now waging a more gruesome media propaganda war where visuals of horrifying killings are being sent to the social media space and picked up by certain political party's online agents. These agents are comprised of Team A and Team B;

Team A picks up, shares and spreads these horrible videos on their social media networks while shedding crocodile tears.

Team B now condemns the incumbent government for failing to end insurgency and sells Buhari's candidacy to Nigerians on their network as the only alternative to this madness.

The idea is to use the emotional impact of these gruesome Boko Haram videos to turn more and more Nigerians against the President ahead of 2015 elections.

The undeniable truth is that an unwritten symbiotic relationship exists between Boko haram and the opposition, this is a fact though unproven.

My honest take is that GEJ will win the 2015 elections though his margin may not be as landslide as in 2011, but he will win.

However, if Buhari does win...many MANY Niger-Delta militants are promising to make their erstwhile militancy a child's play. These are not blind threats, these people are totally convinced that the North has allowed Boko Haram to flourish just to destroy "their son's" government. And one cannot blame them for thinking so.

The opposition has NEVER truly challenged the incumbent on their achievements or claims of achievements but rather an almost 100% focus on the Boko Haram insurgency.

Nigeria will not survive a renewed Niger-Delta militancy...not as a nation, not economically.

11 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
@OP:
1. Nobody is turning people against the President, the President's failure is making people turn their back against him.

2. Buhari will win 2015 and any form of insurgency, be it Boko Haram, Niger Delta or Biafra Zionist or whatever will be crushed by the Government of Muhammadu Buhari. He is not a weakling...

3. Stop threatening Nigerians, we shall collectively vote Muhammadu Buhari and the APC. If Jonathan had taken care of insurgency and corruption, his ratings would have gone higher.

People vote out incumbents when they fail or are perceived failures. Jonathan should work and stop blaming Opposition for his negative political fortunes

13 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by wellmax(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Does it makes sense to you that someone will kill his own supporters and people he hope to get votes from just to make the country ungovernable? Please put on your brains.

Remember what Gen Azazi said and what happened to him afterwards.

PDP/GEJ trick. Create insecurity in the north such that elections will not hold there.

11 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by vicadex07(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
a
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by vicadex07(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2014
THE NORTHERN ELEMENTS IN PDP ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BOKO HARAM

publisher:
Unfortunately, Boko Haram activities such as bombings, kidnaps and their alleged seizure of territory did not stop Goodluck Jonathan's momentum as he marches on towards 2015 with good prospects of victory.

Now election season is here and Boko Haram is now waging a more gruesome media propaganda war where visuals of horrifying killings are being sent to the social media space and picked up by certain political party's online agents. These agents are comprised of Team A and Team B;

Team A picks up, shares and spreads these horrible videos on their social media networks while shedding crocodile tears.

Team B now condemns the incumbent government for failing to end insurgency and sells Buhari's candidacy to Nigerians on their network as the only alternative to this madness.

The idea is to use the emotional impact of these gruesome Boko Haram videos to turn more and more Nigerians against the President ahead of 2015 elections.

The undeniable truth is that an unwritten symbiotic relationship exists between Boko haram and the opposition, this is a fact though unproven.

My honest take is that GEJ will win the 2015 elections though his margin may not be as landslide as in 2011, but he will win.

However, if Buhari does win...many MANY Niger-Delta militants are promising to make their erstwhile militancy a child's play. These are not blind threats, these people are totally convinced that the North has allowed Boko Haram to flourish just to destroy "their son's" government. And one cannot blame them for thinking so.

The opposition has NEVER truly challenged the incumbent on their achievements or claims of achievements but rather an almost 100% focus on the Boko Haram insurgency.

Nigeria will not survive a renewed Niger-Delta militancy...not as a nation, not economically.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by emiye(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Any one associating APC with Boko Haram is simply indoctrinated by PDP, and have the same thing in common with Boko Haram, which is indoctrination.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by publisher(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2014
wellmax:
Does it makes sense to you that someone will kill his own supporters and people he hope to get votes from just to make the country ungovernable? Please put on your brains.

PDP/GEJ trick. Create insecurity in the north such that elections will not hold there.

PLEASE GET REAL MY BROTHER-if a region is able to produce hundreds if not thousands of SUICIDE BOMBERS ,how hard can it be to murder innocent civillians from that same region for a greater cause? That 'greater cause' being getting a muslim into Aso Rock by any means necessary.

All i want to know from you right now is how GEJ, a christian from the South convinces Northern muslim men and women to put on suicide vests and blow themselves up? Please do tell.

5 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by eye4eye: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
publisher:

You are a naughty stinking monkey with your thinking.

Go and die!

5 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by publisher(m): 12:49am On Dec 23, 2014
eye4eye:

You are a naughty stinking monkey with your thinking.

Go and die!

When u start throwing insults to someone else's argument or point of view, you are actually endorsing and giving credibility to the potency of that arguement.

6 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2014
God knows all.
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by eye4eye: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2014
publisher:

When u start throwing insults to someone else's argument or point of view, you are actually endorsing and giving credibility to the potency of that arguement.

Not at all. I just brought the attention to people that you are indeed a monkey.

5 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by publisher(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
@OP:
1. Nobody is turning people against the President, the President's failure is making people turn their back against him.

2. Buhari will win 2015 and any form of insurgency, be it Boko Haram, Niger Delta or Biafra Zionist or whatever will be crushed by the Government of Muhammadu Buhari. He is not a weakling...

3. Stop threatening Nigerians, we shall collectively vote Muhammadu Buhari and the APC. If Jonathan had taken care of insurgency and corruption, his ratings would have gone higher.

People vote out incumbents when they fail or are perceived failures. Jonathan should work and stop blaming Opposition for his negative political fortunes

BUHARI will SURELY win...on the internet.

8 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by soma042(m): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Aksonman: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2014
eye4eye:

Not at all. I just brought the attention to people that you are indeed a monkey.
Very silly and insolent individual, typical APC

1 Like

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Aksonman: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2014
emiye:
Any one associating APC with Boko Haram is simply indoctrinated by PDP, and have the same thing in common with Boko Haram, which is indoctrination.

APC benefits politically from any successful Boko Haram attack. True or False?

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by soma042(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2014
[s]
wellmax:

[/s]

How much where you guys paid to betray your bed time just to make us believe that the man who promise blood and bamboo should be voted to rule your family "not mine".
Well election is so near I'm tired of all this bla bla bla you blood drunkers are spewing everyday.
You guys should start planning on how to release the election result online even when is still been counted.
Devils incarnate

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by BossAyuk: 1:12am On Dec 23, 2014
eye4eye:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by PDPblogger: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
@OP:

Sir, which of the APC/Boko Haram media propaganda team do you belong to? Team A or Team B?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by engrtee(f): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Its true.the same way you attribute pdp with failuure
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2014
[b]
jswags:
APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes.
1] Go and die! - Oshiomole to the widow

2] I only reduced tuition fees to N50,000, I
did not reduce school fees. That's why the
students are paying N120,000- Fayemi

3] I only congratulated my brother, Ayo
Fayose, I did not concede defeat- Fayemi

4] APC will end bokoharam within 100 days
in office- Buhari

5] IBB is nigeria's biggest problem - Tinubu
(2004)

6] We need IBB's wisdom to move our
nation forward - Tinubu (2013)

7] If you pay N25,000 as school fees, you
will get N25,000 worth of knowledge. But if
you pay N350,000 as school fees, you will
get 8] N350,000 worth of knowledge- Raji
Fashola
8] You can't expect me to run for 2nd term
because it is only a failed student that
repeats a class- Raji Fashola

9] Abuja is not for poor people -Nasir El-
Rufai 2006.

10] Take charms, guns and cutlasses to
polling units- Aregbesola

11] If I lose the election, Nigeria will be soak
in blood- Buhari

12] I only got N5bn contract from CBN
governor- El rufai

13] If I don't allocate FCT lands to my friends
will I allocate it to my enemies." - Nasir el
Rufia to the Senate Committee 2009

14] If your monthly salary is below N100
000, leave Abuja because u don't deserve to
be there".- Mallam Nasir El-rufai, FCT Minister

- Addressing low Income Nigerians living in
Abuja in 2004

15] I open this university for the poor and
the school fees is N800,000.00- Atiku
abubakar

16] Tinubu is a regional leader - El rufai

17] Buhari is unelectable and not corruption
free - El rufai, (2011)

18] Rig election and be roasted - Tinubu
(2014).

19] He who make peaceful resolution
impossible makes violent resolution
inevitable. - Atiku Abubakar

20] Fashola should sack all striking workers
- Tinubu

21] I'll make d country ungovernable if I
lose the election- Buhari

22] If wat happenz in 2011 hapenz in 2015,
d "dog and d baboons will be soaked in
blood" - Buhari.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by PDPblogger: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Here's my take.

GEJ will win, and a major electoral upset will take place in Borno state.
Tinubu has again sold a dummy to Buhari, the entire South-west is backing GEJ, same as South-East, and South-south.
Adamawa, Taraba,Benue, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau and Niger (just to protect IBB from revenge) are going with GEJ. Some Christian Northerners may not be happy with GEJ's response to their plight, but they will never vote for Buhari.

Buhari will only sweep States that share the same border with Niger republic. Plus Bauchi and a marginal victory in Kwara and Kebbi.

My prediction:
GEJ - 59%
Buhari - 40.5%
Others - 0.5%

Again, GEJ is taking Borno, a major upset. Book this space.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2014
PDPblogger:

Sir, which of the APC/Boko Haram media propaganda team do you belong to? Team A or Team B?

Obviously sir, it's TEAM B. He shares 'condemns' the acts then tries to sell Buhari in the same sentence.

Barcanista and his ilk are unbelievable. You might find them on a thread in the romance section (which is rare) which may be about, for example, A MALE WHO MALTREATS HIS LOVER. Somehow they twist the story, blame GEJ for the abusive relationship then sell Buhari in the same comment.

I hope you've been given December bonuses 'cause you've worked really hard to earn your pay. If you haven't, wait, I'm sure he is still processing the bank loan to pay you guys.
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by shaqhead: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2014
publisher:

PLEASE GET REAL MY BROTHER-if a region is able to produce hundreds if not thousands of SUICIDE BOMBERS ,how hard can it be to murder innocent civillians from that same region for a greater cause? That 'greater cause' being getting a muslim into Aso Rock by any means necessary.

All i want to know from you right now is how GEJ, a christian from the South convinces Northern muslim men and women to put on suicide vests and blow themselves up? Please do tell.
Mr. Publisher, d unfortunate situation we hv in our country is one dt feeds off an extreme form of "islamic" ideological global phenomenon which seeks to spread its agenda through barbaric violence and not an issue of whether Gej convinves anyone to do anything. This is a fall out of so many political cum socio-economic factors. The question of how GEJ convinces som "muslims" to blow demslves up is irrelevant and in my own objective mind d issue is poor handling of a delicate situation by playin politics with the lives of Nigerians. In which sane country will a siting senator b found wt incriminating evidence on links to a terrorist organisatn and yet still in b in d legislative chambers? Y hasnt d former governor bn called for questionin wen too many hands point his way? If any member of the opposition party is known or suspected to b a sponsor of terrorists activities, what stops our security apparatus from doin d needful? Nigerians r trutly tired of that repeated tale of som or all members of d opposition party being sponsors of terrorists witout one picked up for investigation. If Buhari is a sponsor, isnt ds d best time to pick him up-atlist GEJ wl hv a free homerun? How is/ws d issue of d abduction of d girls handled? Mr President, said they hd infiltrated his government-who are these people that he cant hand over to the security operatives? He is d president for Crying out loud n his continuous insistence on dt loud silent stance makes him an accomplice for evry blood shed! If all Obama had done is point fingerss at the republicans witout takin full responsibility for the situation he met by putin measures to curtail terrorist activities atlist in his home soil, Osama wd hv bn Santa Claus in pakistan this christmas n America wd hv bn less safer. Kenya has Alshabab to contain with, Cameroon experiences Bokoharam attacks but no country is bn attacked so brazenly lyk clockwork lyk Nigeria is, despite the strenght of our Military. The government can keep apportioning blame all it wants but the truth is that the buck stops at his desk and the sooner he and his backers realise that the better for us!
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 23, 2014
eye4eye:

Any monkey that has the ability to think and put out reason and logic, log unto the net and post online, must have metamorphosed into a man!

However, pointing out the fact that he is a monkey without logically countering his arguements, simply presents you as a witty, unstable, unresoanble and intolerant creature who is on the journey of metarmorphosing from man to something lower like a primitive savage!

It is your responsibility to learn to control your emotions. That is the only way to stop the dowmward transformation!

I wish you well.
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by eye4eye: 6:32am On Dec 23, 2014
noblezone:

Any monkey that has the ability to think and put out reason and logic, log unto the net and post online, must have metamorphosed into a man!

However, pointing out the fact that he is a monkey without logically countering his arguements, simply presents you as a witty, unstable, unresoanble and intolerant creature who is on the journey of metarmorphosing from man to something lower like a primitive savage!

It is your responsibility to learn to control your emotions. That is the only way to stop the dowmward transformation!

I wish you well.

You are another monkey armed with a phone with internet. by the way, what is damn ibo like yourself got to do here when we discuss Nigerian matter? Are you now a Nigerian? Stupid monkey from iboland.
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
eye4eye:

You are another monkey armed with a phone with internet. by the way, what is damn ibo like yourself got to do here when we discuss Nigerian matter? Are you now a Nigerian? Stupid monkey from iboland.

Hahahahahaha!

I was not expecting less than your response.
You have still sustained my position that you are on your way down the hill!

having said that, as far as Nigeria (proxy for the Brits) is occupying our territories, we have no option than to discuss Nigeria.

As for being a monkey, it is obvious you have a very big and complex problem.
Please, seek for solution before it is too late.

Cheers bro.
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
wellmax:

And he started creating the insecurity even in the days of OBJ?

Perhaps, it was Jonathan that caused the Miss world riots and the Danish cartoon riots too?
He created the Reinhard Bonke crusade riots and masterminded the beheading of Akaluka over a piece of turn Koran.

Yusuf the founder of Boko Haram was killed during Yaradua, perhaps it was Jonathan that sponsored Yusuf or later ordered his killing?

You guys can continue to blame Jonathan for all I care.
Just mark my words:

Nigeria was in crises before Jonathan came, Nigeria will still be in crises after Jonathan is gone.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by wellmax(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
noblezone:

And he started creating the insecurity even in the days of OBJ?

Perhaps, it was Jonathan that caused the Miss world riots and the Danish cartoon riots too?
He created the Reinhard Bonke crusade riots and masterminded the beheading of Akaluka over a piece of turn Koran.

Yusuf the founder of Boko Haram was killed during Yaradua, perhaps it was Jonathan that sponsored Yusuf or later ordered his killing?

You guys can continue to blame Jonathan for all I care.
Just mark my words:

Nigeria was in crises before Jonathan came, Nigeria will still be in crises after Jonathan is gone.

Cheers

No one said Jonathan started it. All I'm saying is, stop blaming it on the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by wellmax(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
soma042:
[s][/s]

How much where you guys paid to betray your bed time just to make us believe that the man who promise blood and bamboo should be voted to rule your family "not mine".
Well election is so near I'm tired of all this bla bla bla you blood drunkers are spewing everyday.
You guys should start planning on how to release the election result online even when is still been counted.
Devils incarnate

When you want to analyze issues, try to put sentiments aside. Show me where GMB promised blood. Its all propaganda. He's sued Guardian newspaper and they did apologized. So please borrow some brains.
Re: Sometimes It's Difficult Not To Associate Boko-haram With APC by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2014
wellmax:

No one said Jonathan started it. All I'm saying is, stop blaming it on the opposition.

The north is prone to violence.
The north is leading the opposition!

(1) (Reply)

APGA, Ndigbo And Road To Political Perdition- Uche Igwe / Israel Hopes Jonathan Wins In 2015 To Maintain Best Ties Yet / 2015 ELECTION Idumonza Isidahomhen Lead Race For Edo Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.