Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Difference Between A Blogger And A Yahoo Boy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Difference Between A Blogger And A Yahoo Boy (844 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Blogger And A Yahoo Boy by swifayo: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2014
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A YAHOOBOY AND A BLOGGER

Most people would always say they both are Internet geeks which means they are the same but i say a capital NO to that, not just that one is legal and other is not. Why not lets roll together in my points;
(1) Yahoo boys are mostly active in the night ( nocturnal animals) while bloggers have no time limit as inspiration comes at anytime to write.
(2) Yahoo boys are not mostly proud of thier illegal job, i mean deep down they are just proud to feel a step ahead of the white (thier maga) and the parental thing they dare not tell their parent but bloggers are all proud of their works
(3) Yahoo boys work mostly on chatting sites such as facebook,yahoomessanger,skype etc but bloggers deals with google,chikita and other affiliate sites and ad posters
(4) Yahoo boys money go the way it comes, no real investment but for bloggers i dont need to tell you their blogsite is an investment on its own.
(5) Yahoo boys life may end in jail but for bloggers its fame

Author: akinwashinaayo swif
source: swiffersnews..com
Re: Difference Between A Blogger And A Yahoo Boy by swifayo: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
no goste viewing plss comment n like if possible share
Re: Difference Between A Blogger And A Yahoo Boy by buzzcypha(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Yeah you are very right, buh not evrybody hav the patience to do bloggin and you kw we nigerian love shortcut to fortune.

(1) (Reply)

Google Bans ‘explicit’ Adult Content From Blogger Blogs / Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule / Get More Traffic And Business Exposure From This High-traffic Nigerian Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.