Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

“why I Don’t Believe In Marriage” Afrobeat Star, Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Don’t Believe In Marriage” Afrobeat Star, Seun Kuti (502 Views)

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Meet Fela Kuti's 18-yr Old Grandson Omorinmade Who Is An Afrobeat Star(photos) / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Don’t Believe In Marriage” Afrobeat Star, Seun Kuti by seyipee2011: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Afrobeat star, Seun Kuti is one of the sons of late Afrobeat King, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti. Last week, he spoke to City People’s Online Reporter Sandra LAWRENCE and Seyi PETERS about his music career and life.

Who is Seun Kuti outside the spot light?

Ha!! Well…. I don’t know ooo. Me gan, I don’t know myself.  I am still learning everyday about who I am,  what I can do, and, what I can’t do. We are all a mystery to ourselves, but, I try to be as in tune with myself as much as I can.

How does it feel being a father?

Being a father is a special thing, anybody can have a baby. But being a Father is different,  it’s interesting,  life changing. I now have to think about other people. And it is also expensive.

Do you want your daughter to turn out like you?

No! She would choose her path herself. My duty is to play the same role my father (Fela) played, to be her guide. I am not her life coach.

As a parent you do the best you can, by helping them understand life, until they get a grasp of their own personality. You shouldn’t live your life by proxy through your children.  But, that being said, I would like my daughter to play tennis ( she would win 2 grand slams a year)

Read more on city people interview with seun Kuti

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/why-i-i-dont-believe-in-marriage-afrobeat-star-realseunkuti/

(1) (Reply)

#IAMFLORENCEEPEE: "Rachel Ikekuame Is Not Miss West Africa / How Do I Look By Lil Wayne / Lmao! It's A Sin For A Man Of God From The Church To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.