Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Amaechi Denies Selling Rivers’ Assets To Fund APC, Demands Evidence From Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Denies Selling Rivers’ Assets To Fund APC, Demands Evidence From Critics (363 Views)

Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court / Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence / Aregbesola: APC Demands Judge’s Resignation Over Impeachment Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Denies Selling Rivers’ Assets To Fund APC, Demands Evidence From Critics by idris93(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi has refuted insinuations that he sold state assets and spent money belonging to the state to fund the All Progressives Congress [APC], and challenged those who made the claims to provide proof.

Mr. Amaechi spoke at the flag-off of the APC 2015 gubernatorial campaign in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area held at the Liberation stadium.

He said the APC is a big party and is not the responsibility of any state.

“I will tomorrow reply my critics who are accusing me of using State money to fund APC,” Mr. Amaechi said. “APC is a big party that can fund itself. The Rivers State Government cannot fund APC. And if you people say I am not corrupt, where am I getting the money to fund APC?
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173697-amaechi-denies-selling-rivers-assets-fund-apc-demands-evidence-critics.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Credit Quality Supported By Relatively Strong Economy, Says Moodys / APC Prophesies To Nigerians; ‘2014 Yourlast Christmas Celebration In Bondage’ / Gunmen Kill 10 In Kaduna Post-christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.