Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo (1929 Views)

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Jonathan Is Not To Blame, Reno Omokri Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by talktimi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
By Abiodun Alade, @biodunpen

Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri has faulted the claim by the Vice-Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo that President Goodluck Jonathan is leading a visionless government.

Omokri pointed out that the administration of Jonathan has recorded laudable achievements which are alien to a visionless government, stressing that such feats have been acknowledged by International organisation such as the United Nations, International Food Policy Research Institute, KPMG among others.

The Special Assistant argued that Prof. Osinbajo’s report differs from the reality.

“Prof. Osinbajo’s report differs from that of KPMG, The UN and The Global HungRenobajoooer Index. Whose report will you believe?” he said in a tweet.

Omokri was reacting to the earlier claim by the V.P candidate of the APC, who described the Jonathan-led Federal Government as “inadequate and visionless.”

Osinbajo argued via his Twitter page that “Nigeria is great and her citizens give so much, yet get nothing in return from today’s inadequate and visionless leadership.

RenobajooOmokri also used the opportunity to take a swipe at the Presidential candidate of the APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari who he alleged threatened that 2015 will be bloody if what happened in 2011 repeat itself, pointing out that President Jonathan has repeatedly maintained that his ambition is not worth any Nigerian’s blood. He urged Pastor Osinbajo to prayerfully consider the vision of Jonathan and Buhari for Nigeria.

“If Pastor Osinbajo wants to talk about ‘vision’, he should prayerfully consider these two visions of the future,” he added in his tweet.

He urges Nigerians to make use of the infrastructure provided by Goodluck Jonathan during the festive period.

Renobajo“This Christmas, travel on our revived railways, reconstructed Benin-Ore Road or upgraded Enugu Airport. Powered by GEJ!”

The KPMG has rated Nigeria’s high speed rail as world-class, the Global Hunger index also stated that hunger level has fall in Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/you-lied-jonathans-aide-replies-osinbajo/

2 Likes

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by chimerase2: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prof self dn de play politics kai grin

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by arsetalks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hilary Clinton recently said GEJ has embezzled Nigeria's oil wealth I guess that's worth believing then? At least based on Omokri's logical and what everyone in the country and world at large already know.

7 Likes

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by donphilopus: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
It's a pitiable dismal pismal, it's regrettably lugubrious, that these Presidential Aides (Omokri, Okupe and Abati) have refused to learn even though they are aware of what happened to Ahmed Gulak and Labaran Maku. What befell them shall surely befall y'all.

7 Likes

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by EagleNest(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
The Prof was spot-on jare. Let's call a spade, a spade.

What kind of vision did GEJ have for Nigeria after 6years?

3 Likes

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by talktimi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
The freedom some people enjoy that enables them yarn anyhow is really sweet I tell you.

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
EagleNest:
The Prof was spot-on jare. Let's call a spade, a spade.

What kind of vision did GEJ have for Nigeria after 6years?

what kind of vision did tinubu have for Lagos in years and what can he be remembered for after his tenure so much for him to now be the political godfather of the entire south west region.

Osinbajo should refute sergent rogers claim against him first before we can listen to him

3 Likes

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by EagleNest(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
aguiyi:

what kind of vision did tinubu have for Lagos in years and what can he be remembered for after his tenure so much for him to now be the political godfather of the entire south west region.

Osinbajo should refute sergent rogers claim against him first before we can listen to him

My good friend...no need of deflecting the truth.
Am talking of President and Commander in Chief of Nigeria armed force and not former Governor of Lagos state.
Even little children know that GEJ does not have vision for Nigeria as it stands today.
No need to worry yourself too much about it. It's just the reality that we need to correct.

6 Likes

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by talktimi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Factual and issue based arguments pls
Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
EagleNest:

My good friend...no need of deflecting the truth.
Am talking of President and Commander in Chief of Nigeria armed force and not former Governor of Lagos state.
Even little children know that GEJ does not have vision for Nigeria as it stands today.
No need to worry yourself too much about it. It's just the reality that we need to correct.

like begets like.

Osinbajo's emergence as the vp candidate is the handiwork of tinubu so my question is not out of place

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by jhydebaba(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
claims and counter claims till the end of election. make una continue, we re used to it already.

but pastor sef can lie oh! see as politics dey expose people yansh.

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by brainpower(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Osinbajo, another agent activated by APC. Nigeria plays dirty politics, hope he is ready for it? But personally, it is very obvious that he is Tinubu's puppet, this is obvious to every Nigerian, after reading his profile, I feel for him that at his level he is a puppet to a power hungry godfather. Why didn't he run for president instead. I have never talked about him and this will be the last time I will do it. Really disappointed with him.

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by mayorall(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Argument activated.
Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by Mrwhalex(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=brainpower post=29140409]Osinbajo, another agent activated by APC. Nigeria plays dirty politics, hope he is ready for it? But personally, it is very obvious that he is Tinubu's puppet, this is obvious to every Nigerian, after reading his profile, I feel for him that at his level he is a puppet to a power hungry godfather. Why didn't he run for president instead. I have never talked about him and this will be the last time I will do it. Really disappointed with him.

You should be disappointed that his achievement surpasses that of the clueless GEJ
Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by HzRF(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
talktimi:
The freedom some people enjoy that enables them yarn anyhow is really sweet I tell you.
A swear if they have spent a day in detention they will knw the essence of freedom
Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by Blackfire(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
see them u will think they are speaking for us... bunch of heartless politicians
Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by Demdem(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
A govt that can't secure the lives and properties of its citizens is no government. That is the primary responsibility of any govt and in this the otuokpe curse has failed miserably.
Time and time again, thousands of innocent Nigerians continue to die in droves only comparable to deaths during the civil war and yet some fools will claim we have a govt.
Jonathan remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation. It's time to boot out the fool.

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by LogicPower(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Who listens to this unscrupulous, devious, fraudulent, despicable imposter?
Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by clevvermind(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
it is too early for a pastor like him to be lying. he should not involve himself in all this mess.

1 Like

Re: YOU LIED !!! Omokri Replies Osinbajo by aguizm(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Am not surprised jare.Osibanjo should enjoy the fame while it lasts because after Feb 2015 no one would mention of him again.

Where is Tunde Bakare after all the noise he made in 2011 election.

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari starts taking the holy communion.
NYESOM WIKE till Ameachi Starts sweeping Mosques.

Qoute me and risk going MAD.

(1) (Reply)

Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On An Official Visit To Federal Poly Ilaro in 1985 / Tinubu Can Never Be As Great As Awolowo – Tunde Bakare / What Is The Fate Of Tonyebarcanista And The Remaining 24.999 PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.