Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. (890 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programming In Nigeria? / How Long Does It Really Take To Learn Programming( I Want To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. by Polawizard(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello, boss of boss, here, would be sure if you would help me with my request pls.
Re: Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
You have ask one of the most benefitting question that many newbies out there cannot even ask.
Well, you can definately learn it.
Whether through computer or phone, the priority is to get the information. If not for Internet/websites, many programmers out there will still be wandering arround.
Am learning through phone too.
Although i have a computer but not well effective.
That is why i blend my self using online tools to build, compile and execute my programs.
I support the rest by going to cafe.
You can become a great programmer through phone but a less programmer even through computer.
Manifest and beleive the possibility. Express your mind more and i will reply.

1 Like

Re: Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. by omoelu1(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
yes you can, but it can be very limiting. you will at some point need a computer to do some certain things.
yes you can when you're talking about the basics of some languages, but when you get to some more complex part, you will need a computer.
but do know that, starting to learn to program is certainly not a bad idea and it shouldn't hinder you.
good luck bro, on your quest.
Re: Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. by Polawizard(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wow, am elated bro, thanks for the motivation, so where did u think I should start from?
Re: Want To Ask If It's Possible To Learn Programming, Through Phone. by rioemmanuel(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Polawizard:
Wow, am elated bro, thanks for the motivation, so where did u think I should start from?
check this thread
www.nairaland.com/999119/uh-learning-programming-phone=here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[tutorial] Creating A Simple Switch Activity Android App For Beginners / Independent Marketers Needed At AWNET ENTERPRISE / How To Create The Googe Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.