Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? (2313 Views)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / Please How Do I Prepare Fried Rice / How To Prepare Fried Rice And Igbo Palm Fruit Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
#please assist a bachelor#

I intend preparing it on Christmas day even as my younger ones who promised that they were going to pay me a visit to help just broke my heart.

I am alone in this.

I'm a Virgin in cooking this!

For My neighbours?: I try pass those bachelors, lol!

As it stands, I have the following food items:

1. Rice
2. G-oil
3. Green peas
4. Maggi, salt, grounded pepper & onions.
5. Tinned Tomatoes.

I intend to visit the market tomorrow against Thursday (Christmas).

What I really need is the items and the steps to be taken... I have done wonders in the kitchen following steps like this...PLEASE Contribute!

Thank You!
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by drey08(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fail
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
drey08:
Fail

Fail?
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by aristocrazzy: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Follows these steps:
Items needed
1) Rice
2) Ororo
3) Frying Pan
Steps:
Put them inside frying pan and fry till rice turns to fried rice.
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Follows these steps:
Items needed
1) Rice
2) Ororo
3) Frying Pan
Steps:
Put them inside frying pan and fry till rice turns to fried rice.

embarassed
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by aristocrazzy: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
okay put the rice in another fried rice and fry it well.
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Hollyb(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
here are the ingredients you need:
Carrot, Green peas, sweet corn, liver if you don't av you can make do wit hot dog (chopped into small cubes) or corned beef, curry, thyme, salt, maggi, rice, vegetable oil, a little grounded pepper and water. Comin wit the procedure shortly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by orobs93(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok make we learn...
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Hollyb(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
to the procedure: fried rice has many methods but this is fried proper no per boiling and the advantage of this is that it doesn't spoil easily like per boiled one. Dice the carrot into small cubes. If you wanna use green pepper dice it also, then open d can of ur green pea, sieve the water in it away and rinse it with water, do same for the sweet corn. After that, heat a little oil in the frying pan and and add ur chopped liver or corned beef also carrot and stir fry, add a little seasoning to taste (curry, thyme, salt and maggi) after you've done dat put it in a seperate dish and cover. Now add oil to anoda frying pan ( a bigger one depending on the quantity of rice you wanna cook) or big pot heat the oil and pour the rinsed rice into the oil and stir continuosly for abt 10 mins wit a turnin stick. Afterwards put a little quantity of water to cover the rice then add salt, maggi, curry like say 2 teaspoon and a little thyme. And cover. You check it at intervals and continue adding water until its soft to ur desired taste. (remember it shouldn't be too soft like jollof rice) afterward when puttin it in d cooler you add ur ingredients and mix together as in a little rice a little fried ingredient and a little green pea and sweet corn mix together in dat order so dat it'll mix evenly. Or you can add it in the pot but make sure it adds evenly

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hollyb:
to the procedure: fried rice has many methods but this is fried proper no per boiling and the advantage of this is that it doesn't spoil easily like per boiled one. Dice the carrot into small cubes. If you wanna use green pepper dice it also, then open d can of ur green pea, sieve the water in it away and rinse it with water, do same for the sweet corn. After that, heat a little oil in the frying pan and and add ur chopped liver or corned beef also carrot and stir fry, add a little seasoning to taste (curry, thyme, salt and maggi) after you've done dat put it in a seperate dish and cover. Now add oil to anoda frying pan ( a bigger one depending on the quantity of rice you wanna cook) or big pot heat the oil and pour the rinsed rice into the oil and stir continuosly for abt 10 mins wit a turnin stick. Afterwards put a little quantity of water to cover the rice then add salt, maggi, curry like say 2 teaspoon and a little thyme. And cover. You check it at intervals and continue adding water until its soft to ur desired taste. (remember it shouldn't be too soft like jollof rice) afterward when puttin it in d cooler you add ur ingredients and mix together as in a little rice a little fried ingredient and a little green pea and sweet corn mix together in dat order so dat it'll mix evenly. Or you can add it in the pot but make sure it adds evenly

Take this Peck

Practical aspect begins tomorrow... You're a Darling
kiss shocked kiss
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
emusmith:

Take this Peck cry

As the name implies....fry the rice.
I don't know how to prep it, maybe because I don't like it.
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by chibwike(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

eh?
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hmm... I used to think everyone likes it...
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
emusmith:

Hmm... I used to think everyone likes it...

nah.
Not me, right now I can't remember I put that thing in my mouth.

chibwike:
eh?
Yes. I don't.
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by chibwike(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nah.
Not me, right now I can't remember I put that thing in my mouth.

Yes. I don't.
why dnt u like it
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
why dnt u like it

It taste so foreign. angry
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Hollyb(f): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
emusmith:

Take this Peck

kiss shocked kiss
You're welcome.
Re: How Do I Prepare FRIED RICE? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Food Delivery Company In Abuja? / Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? / How You Can Use Scent Leaves To Clean Off Toxins From Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.