Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) (951 Views)

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by ifyclose2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
I just came across this photo online, and I think d message is really deep. I want every nairalander to HONESTLY answer this question.

Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by temitemi1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ anytime,any day!!! GEJ till 2019, no shaking!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Original comment has been deleted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by aristocrazzy: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't.
I go for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Yhinkss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Never the JESUS of OTUEKE. The man at the right of course
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Oildichotomy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
None with my "Life savings" but one with my thumb print obviously!

The dude on the hat ain't a bad idea either! His smile looks more real than the other coated fella grin
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
The other one go use am finish shekpee the other go use am smoke gbanaa I better open hole for my house bury my savings.
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by ifyclose2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
studio14:
The other one go use am finish shekpee the other go use am smoke gbanaa I better open hole for my house bury my savings.
he he

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by igbeke: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2014
ifyclose2:
I just came across this photo online, and I think d message is really deep. I want every nairalander to HONESTLY answer this question.
I hope u r not expecting me to hand it to a deadly but broke terrorist in suits.
You certainly know what he will use it for.
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
I will go with Buhari!

An average Hausa man is a man of integrity. His word, his bond.

No tribal sentiment attached.
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Jonathan of course.

I cant forget how the old tyrant called Buhari, seized all the accounts of all Nigerians and ordered that no one would be paid more than N5,000.00 irrespective of how much they had in the accounts.
That was done for no reason, people lost their hard earned monies.

Do I blame Buhari? Does he know what it means to be creative and productive?
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Just look at the slow poke's face with his "crocodile smile"

Nothing pisses me off like that fedora-hat.

Nigeria Sai GMB!

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2014
I pledge my allegiance to the Ijaw fisher-man from the South...

.......as for the Fulani cattle-rearer,I think he's a time-bomb waiting to explode if elected. angry
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Zoharariel:
Just look at the slow poke's face with his "crocodile smile"

Nothing pisses me off like that fedora-hat.

Nigeria Sai GMB!
you are an immutable bigot .....

What's wrong about a man that promotes his native apparel
Re: Who Would You Trust With Your Life Savings? GEJ Or Buhari? (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2014
sunnyshayne:
I will go with Buhari!

An average Hausa man is a man of integrity. His word, his bond.

No tribal sentiment attached.
it's unfortunate that your General is not an Hausa man but a Fulani undecided..........just for the record,both tribes don't have a lot in common. lipsrsealed

So,after the clarification I still want to know your stand,and why undecided

(1) (Reply)

» Step Down For Buhari,catholic Priest Tells jonathan / We’ve Shared ‘missing Money’ -akpabio / Fayose Allegedly Imports ‘fake’ Foreign Soldiers To Attack Buhari & Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.