Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,102 members, 7,825,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola (37261 Views)

10 Most Brutal Prisons In The World / Read Sad Memo Of Nigerians Languishing In Ghanian Prisons / Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
The first pix
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
undecided Angola? chai
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by AdahXris(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
sad Thought I av seen the first picture posted here before saying its one °ƒ the hostels in a nigerian university??

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Orina(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why pay 6000 - 10000$ to be in jail when you can use that money to start a business in Nigeria, Most Nigerians just feel other countries are better lol go to south sudan you will find Nigerians there
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Are you sure this is there cell? or where dem they dump ebola patient
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by kaura5000: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
If it were northerners the headline would have been northerners,fulani,hausa this and that... why are you afraid to say it boldly that this are IGBOS that spoil our image abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by benedictac(f): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
waleadex:
Wetin dem even find go Angola sef?

u can ask that again!
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Joshkid(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
AutosBay:
Good for them why didn't you go to Liberia, and sell Ebola Sanitizers there, Nigerians jumping up and down since 1960.
ahn ahn... at least dey r ppl like ursef..
#show some love!
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
AdahXris:
sad Thought I av seen the first picture posted here before saying its one °ƒ the hostels in a nigerian university??
No mind nl, the one i saw was poor state of nigerian prisons
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
duni04:

No mind all these olojukokoro bloggers. Everybody wants to direct traffic to their blogs and buy range rover like linda undecided
Hehehehehehehehe...grin, don't mind them. desperate bloggers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by akorede91(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
What are they doing in Angola! For what! they leave Nigeria for Angola to do what, see how they lie them like dead fish, nawa for them o!
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by ennysongs(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
God abeg o
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
how many times will his same picture of prison inmates go round with different fake news like this one i just read here ...fools ...
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Deltagiant: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
kaura5000:
If it were northerners the headline would have been northerners,fulani,hausa this and that... why are you afraid to say it boldly that this are IGBOS that spoil our image abroad
Imagine the son of a terrorist to muster the effrontery to mention "our image abroad"

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by nagoma(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
The "hard working tribe" and what they do best. At least half of them are drug couriers.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Zico5(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
And Gej just said we have the best economy in Africa. I wonder how this man how this man got his PHD and how he do manage his family. Charity they say begin at home

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by IVORY2009(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
AdahXris:

The major problem with nairaland admin, is dat dey dont verify topics before placing it on front page, you may be right.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by aspirebig: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Give me Angola free, I won't go.
I must have all my papers legally if I must go to anywhere and my going must be for a good reason. Why are they risking their lives? What is in Angola?

The painful part of the matter is that SA,Angola,india,China etc all these countries treating Nigerians citizens anyhow and put them in jail,their citizens are in Nigeria stealing our oil in the creeks,going scot free without their documents. I have never heard that Nigeria caught an Angola man for Visa related offence... Even Chikko guys are all over Lagos moving freely without any intimidation or disturbance from the authorities. In fact,our security guys guides the yeye foreigners more over our own indigenes in Nigeria. Too bad.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by redsun(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
akorede91:
What are they doing in Angola! For what! they leave Nigeria for Angola to do what, see how they lie them like dead fish, nawa for them o!

Oilyel money.Angola is flossing with black gold at the moment,and it is going the African way,down the drain and the most crooked pockets.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Funjosh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
aanumama:
Dunno what to type sef!
Wetin dey angola sef

Oyel Money
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by stepo707: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
http://observers.france24.com/content/20141223-arrests-foreigners-angola-luanda-prison

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13036732

The news is true but it does not apply to Nigerians alone.The effect of war on the country though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Angola of all places! What could a sane man possibly be doing in that country?
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by mankan2k7(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
I will remain in Naija and face my apu squarely than going to angola
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by watchindelta(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigerians dey fall my hand since 0000AD! Angola aba I kn our government bad since 00000AD but Nigeria citizens own too much, even devil kingdom Nigerias full there. just dey fall my hand anyhow.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by blackCITIZEN(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
OK

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigeria,oh God save this nation...Please Father save ur children.
Sai Buhari...
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by hismond(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
The rate at which some nigerians commit crimes abroad is so alarming, later they will complain about embassies denying us visas

btw, wetin dem go do for angola, na only olosho I fit find go dat kain country, lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by richt75: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=klodike post=29143105]This topic should read:shut up if you don't know what to say!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.