Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola (37248 Views)

10 Most Brutal Prisons In The World / Read Sad Memo Of Nigerians Languishing In Ghanian Prisons / Pictures Of Nigerian Prostitutes Languishing In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Dymondgurl(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2014
clovislouis:
what's up dear
am fine, thanks
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by clovislouis(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
am fine, thanks
can I be a frnd to this princess
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2014
AutosBay:
Good for them why didn't you go to Liberia, and sell Ebola Sanitizers there, Nigerians jumping up and down since 1960.
My friend shot up your mouth if you don't have anything to say. I guess u are still under ur parents care, they feed u , cloth u and give u pocket money... That's why u don't under why most Nigerians like you move around, whether Nigeria or Angola, nowhere is safe. There are still nigerians making it big in Angola . So, Mr Ode Zip ur bad mouth!
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2014
clovislouis:
We talking ur fellow Nigerians languishing in Angola, you dey here dey pursue woman ... God is watching u ooo lolz
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Dymondgurl(f): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2014
clovislouis:
well, that depends on the kind of frienship you want grin
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by clovislouis(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2014
marcelc:

We talking ur fellow Nigerians languishing in Angola, you dey here dey pursue woman ... God is watching u ooo lolz
grin
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by clovislouis(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
kk
hopeful
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Originalsly: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Hmmm....paying $6000 -$10 000 for a 1 year work permit in Angola? You need to be in jail. The guy in jail and still don't learn most countries enforce their laws.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by ronald4lif(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2014
Dymondgurl:
well, that depends on the kind of frienship you want grin

Your smile is a killer sha
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Dymondgurl(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

Your smile is a killer sha
thanks.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by donodion(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Shame.Angolans that are asylum seekers in SA.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by princetigris(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
IVORY2009:

The major problem with nairaland admin, is dat dey dont verify topics before placing it on front page, you may be right.
my broda, this story is 100percent real..... I have up to 25friends(including family) in Angola and I've been there myself.... To acquire an Angolan permit is very difficult..... As I dey talk to u now, everybody dey indoor for Angola..... And for those persons who believe that angola have nothing to offer nigerians, una better ask our naija/southafrican brodas make dem tell una on how everything here na Double Double....
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by wixemmy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
It as been recorded dat in evry prison in d world der is a nigerian I wonder wen fellow nigerians wil start seein our country as home
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by klodike(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Are u SEUN [quote author=richt75 post=29148317][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by klodike(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oga sir i didn't say they should be killed or something. I just said what i feel. Whiich is true. Their type is the reason we have bad name tagged to us worldwide.
alex406:
why not use your God given wisdom for once rather than being heartless.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by prophetfire: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
klodike:
This topic should read: criminals giving Nigeria a bad name around Africa.
o holier than thou man, I disagree with you.visa prblm dsnt make them criminals.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by skukimania(f): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Angola? i beg, wetin dey Angola?

Iku ma wa ya ju esin ooooooo
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by klodike(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oga na u know that one. I don't believe all this visa crap. What are they doing where they are not wanted
prophetfire:
o holier than thou man, I disagree with you.visa prblm dsnt make them criminals.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Boss13: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nmeri17:
anywhere you go on earth and don't find a Nigerian, run bro!! ruuuuuun!!!

PS: that word "LANGUISHING" is very deep grin

I don't believe this.
Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Boss13: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
What a shame. If your papers are not complete, go back home, why remain illegally in a strange country where you are not a resident. If you want to extend your stay, come back home and try doing so. We, nigerians, must stop giving our country a bad name. It is unfair to other responsible Nigerian citizens who may have good reasons to visit those countries.

I am currently in Mauritius enjoying the Xmas holidays. It is a beautiful island with diverse group of people, culture and religion. The good thing is that they really don't know nigeria so much as a country. Those who know, probably encountered Nigerians who came on vacations and left a good impression. Many of the locals think we are South Africans or Kenyans. They even complained South Africans give them little problems. I am so happy telling them I'm a Nigerian without a negative feedback. They are so inquisitive to know our country and when I tell them we have crude oil, they scream like "nigeria must be a rich place". We have also met some Nigerians here too (students on exchange programme). Overall, I think it is my responsibility to play my part as a responsible citizen and ambassador to my country and ensure that other Nigerians coming here in the future enjoy themselves and get to hear positive things about Nigerians like I have.

Let's us all be responsible citizens and ambassadors.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola by Afam4eva(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Boss13:
What a shame. If your papers are not complete, go back home, why remain illegally in a strange country where you are not a resident. If you want to extend your stay, come back home and try doing so. We, nigerians, must stop giving our country a bad name. It is unfair to other responsible Nigerian citizens who may have good reasons to visit those countries.

I am currently in Mauritius enjoying the Xmas holidays. It is a beautiful island with diverse group of people, culture and religion. The good thing is that they really don't know nigeria so much as a country. Those who know, probably encountered Nigerians who came on vacations and left a good impression. Many of the locals think we are South Africans or Kenyans. They even complained South Africans give them little problems. I am so happy telling them I'm a Nigerian without a negative feedback. They are so inquisitive to know our country and when I tell them we have crude oil, they scream like "nigeria must be a rich place". We have also met some Nigerians here too (students on exchange programme). Overall, I think it is my responsibility to play my part as a responsible citizen and ambassador to my country and ensure that other Nigerians coming here in the future enjoy themselves and get to hear positive things about Nigerians like I have.

Let's us all be responsible citizens and ambassadors.
This is obviously a lie from the pit of hell or you've just not moved around. Nigeria is very popular in Mauritius.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) / Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.