Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) (4351 Views)

Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Omg!!! See Girl Getting Big Banana And She Keeps Laughing From Her Fb Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
When a woman buys her man a ride, know she is all up in that relationship..Iggy Azalea has been through a lot this year..

She has had so many issues with black celebs cussing her out for trying to be black when she is Australian. However, one man has stayed faithful to her, her Basketballer black boyfriend, Nick Young..

They started dating after he labelled her his woman crush on instagram..He flaunted his 1962 Chevy Impala gift with the caption
My boo so dope!!!!! the newclassic thanks for the Christmas gift #LoveYou You Go Girl!!!!

WestSideBeyonce bought Jay Z a jet, Kim bought Kanye a Bentley,Iggy bought Nick a Chevy....Black men keep winning

naija girls una fit do am? Shame!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
My naija girlfriend bought me a singlet sad

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by freezyprinzy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
my girlfriend bought me boxers and cd

7 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mine bought me a pair of black socks

5 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by djwinnie(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
mine gave me bathroom slippers nd handkerchief

5 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
freezyprinzy:
my girlfriend bought me boxers and cd

grin things you can buy yourself..
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Uhh... Excuse me! ever occur to y'all that We aint rich female millonaire celebs like bey, kim n iggy! Duh? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Uhh... Excuse me! ever occur to y'all that We aint rich female millonaire celebs like bey, kim n iggy! Duh? undecided

we ain't rich celeb like Jayz and kanye either

20 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
When both parties in a relationship are rich u c dem doing big thangs for each other.

Am allergic to broke bitc h ashu ashu

1 Like

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Beesluv: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Enjoy your ride dude. No dulling
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Beesluv: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

we ain't rich celeb like Jayz and kanye either

Then you don't deserve expensive things like they do grin

5 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:

thats no excuse.
The guys that buy blackberry z10 and take you guys out, are they celebrities? Snhhhhhhh

6 Likes

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by misshoree(f): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
If I have the money and I love him.Why not
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by freezyprinzy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
StevinMorgan:

grin things you can buy yourself..
am telling u meself dy tink watin I go buy her
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Airforce1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
trust naija girls to buy singlet and boxers for boy friendz

Bought my girl friend shoes and clutch by Alexander McQueen

Merry Christmas
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
freezyprinzy:

shocked
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Davidovinci(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:
Hmmm........May u have the money IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by aiyeboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
lol naija girls also do the same...........clean white singlet though
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by lilmax(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
LOL
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by karmaleon: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
StevinMorgan:

thats no excuse.
The guys that buy blackberry z10 and take you guys out, are they celebrities? Snhhhhhhh

Stay off my lady... She got me a shaving stick and I'm contented... angry
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by karmaleon: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:

Miss Munificent, you mean to tell me u can do dat for a guy ehhh? I man propose u n i roll pon di rollercoaster n c wi ma fall pon di love coast... Waya say?? grin
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mine gave me a kiss I will never forget in my life as a present
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
karmaleon:

Stay off my lady... She got me a shaving stick and I'm contented... angry

.good liar
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Francheezy(m): 2:02am On Dec 24, 2014
My Naija gf bought white Dunlop slippers for me
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2014
^^^^^^undecided
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
My naija girlfriend bought me a singlet sad
Lmao,naijaboiy!!!

1 Like

Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by Swizdoe(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2014
freezyprinzy:

Buy sanitary pads........ She deserves it to keep her clean berore the new yyear
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by prettyjo(f): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2014
OK naaaaaa.
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Lalasticlala front page please grin
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by lalasticlala(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Lalasticlala front page please grin

not local content
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2014
lalasticlala:

not local content

Oh...strictly nigerian right?
Re: See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO) by mesoade(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tammy Torres See The Hot And Sexy Model Between Lil Wayne And Drake / Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl / Amara Blessing Nwosu Celebrates Her Third Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.