Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan (15227 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by bank2k4real(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...for your gifts
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by surajoyadagammo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na wah! some people can blown lie. shame!!!
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Kagarko(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
chimere66:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/191401-nigeria-s-economy-is-among-largest-in-the-world-says-jonathan

Cluelessness Personified.

Zoo in the villa is given hundreds of millions.

Enough it this

APC APC change change

GMB Insha Allah .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by hogunzy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Team Jonathan cool
may God make you think, react,rule,judge and be clueless like gej Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by chi4ik(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
ThankGodEdeh:
This is one of the many reasons why I will vote GEJ come 2015.
yes me too will vote him
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by busayochic: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
olamonsor2:
With 1$ to 192 naira? Ok oooo.
and N295 to a pound
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by LajaLaba: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na wa o even ladies dey vex embarassed My president e don red o
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by chi4ik(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
icelord:
Hit like if u think gej is clueless
pikin pls be mature for once, stop begging for likes. do u even know the meaning of clueless? you are just saying it because u heard people saying clueless. mmmmmmtch
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by LajaLaba: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Collynzo22:
Oga name the train service you were boarding as at 2009 - 2006 or shatap
U are a kid
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Esperooke(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Never before this time in Nigeria history had we have this height of puerility, falsehood, creative reports, non-inclusive achievements and disregard for integrity and dignity by the government. Those are the major reasons beyond all these trumped sentiments why i want GEJ out in 2015...... He is damned too naive and lack the required wit for our desired Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ and his ilks are living in fools paradise. Africa's and one of d wold's biggest economy, yet no jobs, corruption is adored n glorified, epileptic power supply pervades, education sector in a sorry state and insecurity is all over d place. They keep rilling out falsified figures in defence of their failures. The facts still remain that GEJ administration is financially corrupt, fiscally irresponsible, infrastracturally malfunctional and socially disconnected from the citizens and international community.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Bifwoli: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
So what GEJ? Sweden has an economy whose size is equal to Nigeria's economy with only 9m people. Context,context Mr GEJ coz more than half of yours is finite oil while Sweden's is all innovation,skills and industry.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't know when Mr President will stop reminding us of this piece of information. Your cluelessness isn't not what drives the economy. Is that hard to understand? What is the essence of a large economy that doesn't reflect in the lives of the citizens?
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by icelord(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
chi4ik:
pikin pls be mature for once, stop begging for likes. do u even know the meaning of clueless? you are just saying it because u heard people saying clueless. mmmmmmtch
no vex... Never knew saTANoid was here
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Indiano: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
LMAyedun:
I will still vote for the clueless One come 2015. I still prefer the clueless One.
u need JESUS!
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by BotherMleeper(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
If a larger economy translates into poor power supply, unemployment, insecurity, poverty, and corruption, then what exactly is the point? Where then is there anything to gloat about?
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by wizman11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
eagleae7:
If our past leaders had done what GEJ is doing with d rail system I bet w'll ave gone very far

GEJ till 2019!!
na pple like u sef dey tie us down because he don do railway pass d front of ya aus nigeria shud nt move 4wrd abeg kick d mumu out of power it seems apc av better plans
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Xvenus(f): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
We all watched Obasanjo work on the railway system. Millions were pumped into it and he was celebrated. Now GEJ has simply followed in his footsteps.

My.office over looks the railway line in PH and I can't count the number of times I have watched those broken down, old looking trains go by. It's like asking one to leave a comfortable modern day Car for a ramshackled-problematic run down car.

They rehabilitation here was the pouring of gravel, and replacing old parts with slightly better old parts. I expected much better from the government.

GEJ, unemployment rate is still high and electricity supply is poor. You haven't fulfilled all your campaign promises.

P.S - Just a concerned Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Indiano: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
In Okonja Iweala voice, $Pay me with DOLLAR$
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by rafcrown(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
ZOOLOGIST ,WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LARGEST but about how well managed and how robust.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by olamonsor2: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
busayochic:
and N295 to a pound
Only God can save this country. I cry alot for this country. I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
bros GEJ why lies na.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by owo288: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
My vote is for him,,,, he has try and make some changes to all our physicaly to eyes see,,, still to some.. He did not do anything.. God bless 9ja
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by tobaflexy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
I beg jor we just dey see it for paper ni jare nothing to show,,,,,,if our economic is large we dat we have economic are suffering dis is bad oooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
LMAyedun:
I will still vote for the clueless One come 2015. I still prefer the clueless One.
Then ur cluelessness is incurable. its obvious ur brain is long dead.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Bellajay1: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oooops.....our president has gone mad again...

What's d essence if the standard of living of an average Nigerian is in shambles......
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by RAO1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
eagleae7:
If our past leaders had done what GEJ is doing with d rail system I bet w'll ave gone very far

GEJ till 2019!!
gone far? I don't understand u...

u meant .......in educational sector or security or construction or. health sector ...

wot sector dd u mean
I don't want to call u a gullible teenager
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by menesheh(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
adewasco2k:
Trash!

We need to see things changing physically

So the one on board was spiritually ugh
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by felipemadero(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
I take anything he says with a pinch of salt...As clueless as Wenger.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by MORNDEW(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Team Jonathan cool
i ve alwyas noticed you support anything jonathan weda good or bad. The sad part of it is that u are a woman. Now since u feel u can support what is lie nd hv ur signature as being an advocate of truth then i guess u are among those who live false life. Now that said nd done, since dis jonathan makes u wet i think it will be nice to for ur children to count 19 before 16, count 7 before 27 nd 5 before 25. Since u are an advocate of truth may u be harrased nd teagassed while trying to carryout a responsibility that is mandated by ur ppl. May all ur money be used to fund millitant while u languish in suffer. I know as a supporter of nonsense i believe u will like to see ur children being friend of all the thief nd corrupt ppl in Nigeria. Ehen lest i forget, as an advocate of lies sori truth stealing is not corruption abi?
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by adewasco2k(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
menesheh:

So the one on board was spiritually ugh

Which is onboard? Pls go to countries with good economy and you will see all this trash ain't nothing .

BTW I haven't heard any of my pal or family talk about enjoying train service in Nigeria, all na Nairaland n newspaper we they hear am.

I'm not saying they are no new trains just saying its nothing to be proud of yet.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Dee60: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Cannot be an easy thing working with the President. How is Nigeria's economy one of the largest in the world? Who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Rejected Grazing Colonies - Ohanaeze / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.