Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) (1496 Views)

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) / More Rude Things People Do In Church / Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Only God knows what you were expecting when you open the thread... Well how many people do this every morning?

Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't do this and last time I did it I was young and dumb but now that am growing and reading whatever I lay my hands on...I regret those years I knelt and prayed to the sky because almost everything I was told were lies......F^c±uK your God,ima prisoner of conscious cus I live among yall believing in an imaginary unknown!!!!! If that Niqqa created Earth then I created Mars and Mercury!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Edwinmason(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
I don't do this and last time I did it I was young and dumb but now that am growing and reading whatever I lay my hands on...I regret those years I knelt and prayed to the sky because almost everything I was told were lies......F^c±uK your God,ima prisoner of conscious cus I live among yall believing in an imaginary unknown!!!!! If that Niqqa created Earth then I created Mars and Mercury!!!!!
who released you from the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Edwinmason:
'zoo eth morf uoy desaeler ohw' I did that to make you THINK...Back to replying your question,if actually I was released from the zoo then logically,speaking/writing to an animal would make you look so stup1d,corny and dumb.
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by woky: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
take it easy, boy.
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by donem: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
God is great
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
take it easy, boy.
hey girl...you seem cute but how the hell I'm a gonna take it easy when am not taking nothing for overloading his neurological nerves to spark up his gullible brain!!!
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by woky: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
hey girl...you seem cute but how the hell I'm a gonna take it easy when am not taking nothing for overloading his neurological nerves to spark up his gullible brain!!!
Boy, I don't get you
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
Boy, I don't get you
Lemme break that down...Tell a christian to believe an imaginary unknown up in the sky,they would so believe you but tell same christians the paint on a wall is new and still wet,they would go ahead to touch the wall just to prove its wetness...I just hope you paint that picture girl.
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Edwinmason(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
'zoo eth morf uoy desaeler ohw' I did that to make you THINK...Back to replying your question,if actually I was released from the zoo then logically,speaking/writing to an animal would make you look so stup1d,corny and dumb.
which doctor do i refer u to na or i better take you to uselu for beta treatment
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by luvlyoracle(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Edwinmason:
grin grin
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by woky: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
Lemme break that down...Tell a christian to believe an imaginary unknown up in the sky,they would so believe you but tell same christians the paint on a wall is new and still wet,they would go ahead to touch the wall just to prove its wetness...I just hope you paint that picture girl.
are u a musician??
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Edwinmason:
which doctor do i refer u to na or i better take you to uselu for beta treatment
Only reason you making your dumb and shallowness so obvious is because I let your God let you exist!!!
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
are u a musician??
Nope I spend time with random books and give life to whatever I read.
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by woky: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
Nope I spend time with random books and give life to whatever I read.
Interesting.. Good nyt smiley
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Edwinmason(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
Only reason you making your dumb and shallowness so obvious is because I let your God let you exist!!!
how i wish i could give you a hard knock thru the phone and make u cum back to ur senses and think like a human and nt as ape,even ur fellow apes in the zoo knows there is only one true JEHOVAH go and ask them
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
Interesting.. Good nyt smiley
Hoodnight,be as good as your chat and study too because the devil in ignorance is more wicked than the devil in cancer...#winks
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Edwinmason:
how i wish i could give you a hard knock thru the phone and make u cum back to ur senses and think like a human and nt as ape,even ur fellow apes in the zoo knows there is only one true JEHOVAH go and ask them
hahahahahhahahahahahahha,only christians wanna knock cus that's what I told your God to tell you through that sh1tty bible,You think am psychological disturbed because I'm overloading your ineffective neurological and mental nerves!!!
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Edwinmason(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:
hahahahahhahahahahahahha,only christians wanna knock cus that's what I told your God to tell you through that sh1tty bible,You think am psychological disturbed because I'm overloading your ineffective neurological and mental nerves!!!
i sent you on an errand to your fellow apes.Have you done that?
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Edwinmason:
i sent you on an errand to your fellow apes.Have you done that?
Its pointless continuing this with you cus your God don't even amount to nothing not to talk of you, a subtracted figure off his wack creations...in order words,you as dumb as that spot in your brain that accept God and religion...I quit this with you for one reason,You not logical and that's why you still f÷u&ck God.#Gaysh1t
Re: How Many People Do This Every Morning? (picture) by asalimpo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
aaronson:

Thank God for your life.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Second Chance / Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses / Pastor Forcefully Converts All His Members To Islam(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.