Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari And The Pastors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Pastors (756 Views)

Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) / Message To All The Pastors Who Prophesised GEJ Will Win / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Pastors by spartoo: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2014
In 2011, it was Buhari/Pst Bakare,
In 2015, it is Buhari/Pst Osinbajo,
In 2019, it will be Buhari/Pst Chris,
In 2023, it will be Buhari/Pst Pope,
- We sincerely HOPE he (GMB) will accept
CHRIST as his Personal Lord and Saviour.
-Sen. Ugwuanyi
:
Funny as it may sound, are those pastors just
political pastors or Pastors who are suppose to
engage themselves in soul winning??

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Pastors by Birniwa(m): 1:21am On Dec 24, 2014
spartoo:
In 2011, it was Buhari/Pst Bakare,
In 2015, it is Buhari/Pst Osinbajo,
In 2019, it will be Buhari/Pst Chris,
In 2023, it will be Buhari/Pst Pope,
- We sincerely HOPE he (GMB) will accept
CHRIST as his Personal Lord and Saviour.
-Sen. Ugwuanyi
:
Funny as it may sound, are those pastors just
political pastors or Pastors who are suppose to
engage themselves in soul winning??

And when I openly say Christians are indeed brainwashed, some set of Mumus will start pointing fingers at me. Mtswwww!
Re: Buhari And The Pastors by dunkem21(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Lol @ Buhari and pope.
Re: Buhari And The Pastors by marvmurphy(m): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2014
In case of FG I just want to say make una free this man aba
Re: Buhari And The Pastors by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2014
How many more Buhari thread will JonaTANians create? When will sanity revisit these children of sorrow from the Jonathan camp?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Pastors by spartoo: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2014
Birniwa:

And when I openly say Christians are indeed brainwashed, some set of Mumus will start pointing fingers at me. Mtswwww!

I think it's a matter of personal interests and not religion.
Re: Buhari And The Pastors by spartoo: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
How many more Buhari thread will JonaTANians create? When will sanity revisit these children of sorrow from the Jonathan camp?

Buhari is so desperate to live in aso rock. he just won't give up. maybe there are some ulterior motives

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Pastors by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 24, 2014
spartoo:

Buhari is so desperate to live in aso rock. he just won't give up. maybe there are some ulterior motives
And you think duplication of propaganda will stop the amiable General from being installed President in 2015?
Re: Buhari And The Pastors by spartoo: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
And you think duplication of propaganda will stop the amiable General from being installed President in 2015?

that's ur opinion
I suggest 'we wait till 2015 then'
Re: Buhari And The Pastors by LogicPower(m): 2:18am On Dec 24, 2014
OP, there are pastors, and there are pastors!

For the intelligent, objective and fair-minded observers, these two pastors, bakare and Osibanjo, are not ordinary pastors!

In terms of PERSONAL INTEGRITY, MORAL CLARITY, INTELLECTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS, STRONG AND WELL-KNOWN STANCE AGAINST PUBLIC CORRUPTION, these two pastors stand head and shoulders above most of their peers!

So it is not surprising that Buhari, who is also well-known for his personal integrity and anti-corruption antecedents, would like to pick any of these two highly respected gentlemen as his VP, and each one of them would make a perfect VP and successor to him.

In the same vein, GEJ and Sambo are a perfect match - of the clueless, I-don't-give-a-damn, stealing-is-not-corruption type!

(1) (Reply)

Abia Youths Set For Change, Vow To Deal With Jonathan, PDP In 2015 Elections. / LIKE The Presidential Candidate You Support / Imo State Government Not Happy With Gej's Campaign Visit:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.