Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! (1071 Views)

Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund / N.5bn Campaign Fund Stolen In Abuja / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2014
Since independence,the north has ruled for 38yrs with nothing to show for it,GEJ has started from d scratch to develop all sectors of d economy,he deserves a 2nd term till 2019!

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by decode55(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2014
cool cool
Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Pictures or I don't believe it,,in as much as we all love buhari,we should not ridicule the highly respected general with propaganda,,when we see pictures,u can then be a registered delegate of APC
Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by alabiyemmy(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Pictures or I don't believe it,,in as much as we all love buhari,we should not ridicule the highly respected with propaganda,,when we see pictures,u can then be a registered delegate of APC

and you say you are a university student?

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Pictures or I don't believe it,,in as much as we all love buhari,we should not ridicule the highly respected with propaganda,,when we see pictures,u can then be a registered delegate of APC
Stop disgracing my Almater!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by dunkem21(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Just make it N1m and not a kobo on top. Dem say make we no dey donate more than N1m for individual.

Me go donate N999,999. I go do am again and again till e reach 100 times.

And for the umpteenth time, N999,999. Let's finish the work and master plan of our country.

Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by major466(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Since independence,the north has ruled for 38yrs with nothing to show for it,GEJ has started from d scratch to develop all sectors of d economy,he deserves a 2nd term till 2019!
True. GEJ needs all the support he can get to continue the good works. smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by clevvermind(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Pictures or I don't believe it,,in as much as we all love buhari,we should not ridicule the highly respected general with propaganda,,when we see pictures,u can then be a registered delegate of APC
dnt say all cos i dnt love buhari. Many others too dnt love him. I'm for Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
dnt say all cos i dnt love buhari. Many others too dnt love him. I'm for Jonathan.
u are entitled to ur own opinion.
Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by moneybag100: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Go to motherless or orphanage home and donate that 1m, God will reward you than donating 1m to one corrupt rich politician that don't even need your money.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by Chanchit: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
You better go take ur money play sport bet
Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
moneybag100:
Go to motherless or orphanage home and donate that 1m, God will reward you than donating 1m to one corrupt rich politician that don't even need your money.
Dats d first thing dat has been done,but we stil need to support GEJ

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by clevvermind(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u are entitled to ur own opinion.
yes i am.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Chanchit:
You better go take ur money play sport bet
Which one be Sportsbet,wetin concern me and sport bet

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by mazzi: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Op,make i send u the account number?
Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Why are you publicizing it? Does anyone hold you hands?
Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by KwoiZabo(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The North and the South-West because OBJ had 11 out of those yrs. It is the same Core-North and SW that want to come in APC. SMH lie lie

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
KwoiZabo:
The North and the South-West because OBJ had 11 out of those yrs. It is the same Core-North and SW that want to come in APC. SMH lie lie
I tire for them o,born to rule mentality!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by 100Cents: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
People have started seeing what we have been saying.

There is no way a learned man can be compared in leadership by an illiterate

A vote for Jonathan is a vote for development.

A vote for boko-hari is a vote for backwardness, insurgency and underdevelopment...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Add 1million Naira To GEJ Campaign Fund! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
100Cents:
People have started seeing what we have been saying.

There is no way a learned man can be compared in leadership by an illiterate

A vote for Jonathan is a vote for development.

A vote for boko-hari is a vote for backwardness, insurgency and underdevelopment...
You are very correct!

(1) (Reply)

Why You May Not See Gej's Phd Thesis / Premium Times: Jimi Agbaje Scores The Highest Mark In Lagos Debate / Northerners Own 83% Oil Blocks In Nigeria #PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.