Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? (4558 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by malvisguy212: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This was instructed during a war time, the begining of the chapter and its historical context makes it clear that the chapter was not an eternal instruction.

To prove my point lets read this:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah does not [size=15pt] forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. [/size] Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

If you read carefully this^^ compared to the 9:29, you will see this is one is eternal instruction, while the other is mainly for that time. You don't continue americans to continue killing vietnamese anywhere they find them just because the president ordered them to kill vietnamese during the american/vietnam war, now that the war is over, we can't hold his word against him any longer.

For at the end of the surah 9 that you provided, it was stated that:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 129:
[size=13pt] But if those [who are bent on denying the truth] turn away, say: "God is enough for me! There is no- deity save Him. In Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer, in awesome almightiness enthroned." [/size]

Do you get my point?
Surah 9:29: Fight those who BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the
religion of Truth, even if they are the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission
and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf
Ali)
Notice, this Qur’anic verse does not
command Muslims to fight only those
who attack them but to “fight those who
believe not in Allah.” It also commands
Muslims to fight all those who do not
“hold that forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger.” This means that if you do
not forbid for yourselves that which was
forbidden by Allah, such as the eating of pork, then Muslims have every right to fight you. Also, Muslims are commanded to fight all those who do. not acknowledge Islam as “the religion of Truth.”
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
PastorKun:

Point still remains that the quoran preac0hed hate towards christians and jews

No, my explanations are clear enough for a receptive person reading it, it does'nt preach hate towards people of other faith...the reason why it seem so is because those verses most islamophobe present ignorantly are meant for muslims during when they are facing war and hatred from the then meccan jews, christians and pagans. Like i showed you the other time:

Allah does not , forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought NOT against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes . Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity . [/b]

The instructions here^^ here glaring for any honest individual:

- I am obliged to deal kindly and justly with people irrespective of their religion (of which christians and jews are not exempted), tribe and any other thing.

- This people (of which the christians jews and pagans are included) too are obliged to hold on to peace with me by not fighting me because for my faith, and never drive me out of my home.

- For Allah love those who are Just.

Now this verse gave the condition that both the mulims and non-muslims must adhered to. Then why would we expect to say kill or hate christians just like that? there must be a reason. and any reason aside the one above is a sin against Allah.

We read in: Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 39:
Permission (to fight) is given to those upon [size=15pt] whom war is made because they are oppressed, [/size] and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. .

Note the big sized. Only to those that were oppresed, permission is given to no other person.

Do you gerrit?

in that verse and muslims terrorists draw an example from it because they believe it is allah's instruction.

Muslim terrorist does'nt represent islam as far as the Quran is concerned. Like i explained up there, any reason for not dealing kindly and justly with nonmuslims apart from the one up there is a sin against Allah.

That said what of the verse in the quoran that instructs muslims to fight unbelievers until religion is only for allah,

You must be talking about this: Surah 8 Vs 39:
And fight with them until THERE IS NO MORE PERSECUTION and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

With the explanation i've been making so far, what does the underlined relay to you?

is that not an open ended instruction

No, just like the earlier explanation, the verse was inspired durinh the time of war. If it iis an open ended instruction Allah wouldnt hhave instruct them to incline to peace if the unbelievers want to make peace.

Surah 8 Vs 61:
. [size=15pt] And if they incline to PEACE, then incline TO IT [/size] and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing. .

Do you get it?

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by vedaxcool(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No, my explanations is clear enough for a receptive person reading it, the does'nt preach hate towards people of other faith...the reason why it seem so is because those verses most islamophobe present ignorantly are meant for muslims during when they are facing war and hatred from the then meccan jews, christians and pagans.
Like i showed you the other time:

Allah does not , forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought NOT against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes . Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity . [/b]

The instructions here^^ here glaring for any honest individual:

- I am obliged to deal kindly and justly with people irrespective of their religion (of which christians and jews are not excempted), tribe and any other thing.

- This people (of which the christians jews and pagans are included) too are obliged to hold on to peace with me by not fighting me because for my faith, and never drive me out of my home.

- For Allah love those Just.

Now this verse has given given us the condition that both the mulims and non-muslims must adhered to. Then why would we expect to say kill or hate christians just like just like that? there must be a reason. and any reason aside the one above is a sin against Allah.

We read in: Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 39:
Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. .

Muslim terrorist does'nt represent islam as far as the Quran is concern. Like i explained up there, any reason for not dealing kindly and justly with nonmuslims apart from the one up there is a sin against Allah.

You must be talking about this: Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 39:
And fight with them until THERE IS NO MORE PERSECUTION and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

With the explanation i've been making so far, what does the underlined relay to you?

No, just like the earlier explanation, the verse was inspired durinh the time of war. If it iis an open ended instruction Allah wouldnt hhave instruct them to incline to peace if the unbelievers want to make peace.

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 61:
. [size=15pt] And if they incline to PEACE, then incline TO IT [/size] and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing. .

Do you get it?

Let's hope he gets it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
vedaxcool:

Let's hope he gets it. smiley

cool
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by tartar9(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
christains and their obssession with this 72 virgins sha.yet another silly argument.why cant you all just take your heads off the so-called 72 virgins which i know have been debunked numerous times yet you wont stop bringing up the matter at any slight opportuinity.like youre already suffering from the toughts of a joyless heaven with eternity of trumpet blowing.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by lovaleenny(f): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Op please paste the hadith dt said this...am really curious to know
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Empiree: 4:37am On Dec 25, 2014
The Jews lived amongst us Muslims for 1300 years when no one else in the world would open the doors for them. In Britain it was prohibited for them to live. They were being persecuted all over the face of the earth. The world of Islam opened the doors for them and they lived amongst us, in security- we guaranteed security of life and property. We recognized their religion. We assisted them in the enforcement of their religious law. This is what we did for 1300 years. After all of that had happened, then said the Holy Prophet ( s.a.w ) , in a hadith cited in Sahih Bukhari, in Sahih Muslim- thus being ‘agreed upon’ -mutafaqun alai .
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by true2god: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This was instructed during a war time, the begining of the chapter and its historical context makes it clear that the chapter was not an eternal instruction.

To prove my point lets read this:

Allah does not [size=15pt] forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. [/size] Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

If you read carefully this^^ compared to the 9:29, you will see this is one is eternal instruction, while the other is mainly for that time. You don't continue americans to continue killing vietnamese anywhere they find them just because the president ordered them to kill vietnamese during the american/vietnam war, now that the war is over, we can't hold his word against him any longer.

For at the end of the surah 9 that you provided, it was stated that:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 129:
[size=13pt] But if those [who are bent on denying the truth] turn away, say: "God is enough for me! There is no- deity save Him. In Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer, in awesome almightiness enthroned." [/size]

Do you get my point?
Quran 9:29-30: Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight]
until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Rilwayne, the quran is so clear, muslims are asked to FIGHT those who do not believe in the last day nor hate what alllah and mohammed hate nor believe mohammed believe.

As a christian (pple of the scripture) who do not accept mohammed as a prophet, mohammed commanded I pay jizya (protection tax) and that I must willingly feel subdued.

Lastly (in quran 9:30) mohammed asked\prayed alllah to destroy me because of my belief in trinity.

Can you see why we christians believe your prophet is false and a mafia boss who preach war, oppressions, injustice, intolerence of other faith and beliefs.

These verses are open-ended instructions being currently used by the saudi, sudan, Iran, afghanistan, pakistans, yemen etc against all the 'infidels', like me, in muslim world.

Stop defending the evils of pedophilic mohammed (peace be upon me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2014
true2god:
[s] Quran 9:29-30: Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight]
until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Rilwayne, the quran is so clear, muslims are asked to FIGHT those who do not believe in the last day nor hate what alllah and mohammed hate nor believe mohammed believe.

As a christian (pple of the scripture) who do not accept mohammed as a prophet, mohammed commanded I pay jizya (protection tax) and that I must willingly feel subdued.

Lastly (in quran 9:30) mohammed asked\prayed alllah to destroy me because of my belief in trinity.

Can you see why we christians believe your prophet is false and a mafia boss who preach war, oppressions, injustice, intolerence of other faith and beliefs.

These verses are open-ended instructions being currently used by the saudi, sudan, Iran, afghanistan, pakistans, yemen etc against all the 'infidels', like me, in muslim world.

Stop defending the evils of pedophilic mohammed (peace be upon me) [/s]

<<<<<<<Go to the left please....thats where you belong undecided
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by true2god: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Do you mean your pedophile and psychopath prophet who discouraged adoption (cos he married zainab his adopted son's wife), sanctioned global discriminations (quran 9:29), encouraged inbreeding (marrying aisha, his first cousin), asked me to pay jizya (owo omo-onile) for not accepting his discriminatory 'gospel', belongs to the left?

Only a psychopath or ignoramus will accept mohammed (a warlord and serial murderer) as a prophet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by bimp08: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
truth2god d words of ur mouth and d character u just portrayed shows who u really are. you are d least insulted here n even riklwayne handled d conversations in a matured manner. RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE INDEED.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Is this a defence or what?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
bimp08:
truth2god d words of ur mouth and d character u just portrayed shows who u really are. you are d least insulted here n even riklwayne handled d conversations in a matured manner. RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE INDEED.

If muslims tolerate kafri, why the arson, murders etc?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

Is this a defence or what?

My posts are clear forany open minded person reading them, and I see no reason why I should waste my time discussing same thing with a stiffnecked gainsayer.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

My posts are clear forany open minded person reading them, and I see no reason why I should waste my time discussing same thing with a stiffnecked gainsayer.

You dodged a cogent point on this thread: you said you don't believe in 72 virgins hadith and I asked you 'how many virgins are houris' mentioned in quran 44:54, which your scholars say is 72? The next thing is your silence, why?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

You dodged a cogent point on this thread: you said you don't believe in 72 virgins hadith and I asked you 'how many virgins are houris' mentioned in quran 44:54, which your scholars say is 72? The next thing is your silence, why?

You are not exempted from the stiffnecked gainsayer in talk. So why should i waste my time with you?

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You are not exempted from the stiffnecked gainsayer in talk. So why should i waste my time with you?

Defend your claim not because of me alone but of others following the thread, otherwise allah's marital arrangement in heaven is false and non-existent. If so your hope after death is a mirage.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

Defend your claim not because of me alone but of others following the thread, otherwise allah's marital arrangement in heaven is false and non-existent. If so your hope after death is a mirage.

grin grin Whatever, your delusions is not my business…You'll surely come to know

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by malvisguy212: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
lovaleenny:
Op please paste the hadith dt said this...am really curious to know
“For the Shahid in the Divine presence there
will be six qualities: [1] he will be forgiven
from the first moment his blood is spilled;
[2] he shall see his seat in Paradise and be
protected against the punishment of the
grave; [3] he shall be safe from the Greatest
Terror [the rising of the dead]; [4] he shall
be crowned with the diadem of dignity, one
ruby of which is worth more than the entire
world and its contents; [5] he shall be
coupled with SEVENTY -TWO spouses from the
wide-eyed maidens of Paradise; and [6] he
shall be granted to intercede for seventy of
his relatives.”
Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal , Sunan al-
Tirmidhi

Abu Sa`id al-Khudri said, Allah be well-
pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah
said, upon him blessings and peace: “The
humblest of the People of Paradise shall
have eighty thousand servants and SEVENTY
TWO WIVES. A palace of pearl and peridot(a:
A pale green variety of chrysolite; used as a
gemstone) and sapphire shall be erected for
him as wide as the distance between al-
Jabiya [a valley about 70 kms. East of
Makka] and San`a’ [in Yemen].”
Sunan al-Tirmidhi Vol. IV, ch. 21, hadith

The haddith say seventy wives are the wives of does that go to hell, he inherited it from them and the two wives are the ones he got from paradise. What the different between this paradise and the hotel were prostitute live?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by true2god: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
bimp08:
Please take time and go through the threads created by Rilwayne so that your concern will be germane. I expected you to also disprove my observations\points, whether they are true or false, because you call me 'an intolerance'.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Whatever, your delusions is not my business…You'll surely come to know

I pray you and others in your condition will desist from the deceiving god whose false heaven is full of sex.ual crisis. A heaven of sex.ual org.y, just as it is obtainable in the 'church of satan' founded by a great occultist in the US.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by chosen124: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
there is scarcity of virgins in mohamad heaven
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by chosen124: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
there is scarcity of virgins in mohamad heaven

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by true2god: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Matthew 22:30, For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Luke 20:34-36 And Jesus said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Mark 12:22-25, And the seven left no offspring. Last of all the woman also died. In the resurrection, when they rise again, whose wife will she be? For the seven had her as wife.”Jesus said to them, “Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God? For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

The above verses confirmed that there is no marriage in heaven but the Islamic paradise is all about se.x which runs contrary to what Jesus preach and taught.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by lovaleenny(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:

“For the Shahid in the Divine presence there
will be six qualities: [1] he will be forgiven
from the first moment his blood is spilled;
[2] he shall see his seat in Paradise and be
protected against the punishment of the
grave; [3] he shall be safe from the Greatest
Terror [the rising of the dead]; [4] he shall
be crowned with the diadem of dignity, one
ruby of which is worth more than the entire
world and its contents; [5] he shall be
coupled with SEVENTY -TWO spouses from the
wide-eyed maidens of Paradise; and [6] he
shall be granted to intercede for seventy of
his relatives.”
Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal , Sunan al-
Tirmidhi

Abu Sa`id al-Khudri said, Allah be well-
pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah
said, upon him blessings and peace: “The
humblest of the People of Paradise shall
have eighty thousand servants and SEVENTY
TWO WIVES. A palace of pearl and peridot(a:
A pale green variety of chrysolite; used as a
gemstone) and sapphire shall be erected for
him as wide as the distance between al-
Jabiya [a valley about 70 kms. East of
Makka] and San`a’ [in Yemen].”
Sunan al-Tirmidhi Vol. IV, ch. 21, hadith

The haddith say seventy wives are the wives of does that go to hell, he inherited it from them and the two wives are the ones he got from paradise. What the different between this paradise and the hotel were prostitute live?

Thanks for posting it...but honestly I think religious e-wars are pointless....y'all shud save ur strength and use it to better the world around you and wait for the day of reckoning to come so we can find out how heaven or hell is like and what lies in dere waiting for us,who's gonna make heaven or hell we have no idea so why bug urself and others
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
lovaleenny:

Thanks for posting it...but honestly I think religious e-wars are pointless....y'all shud save ur strength and use it to better the world around you and wait for the day of reckoning to come so we can find out how heaven or hell is like and what lies in dere waiting for us,who's gonna make heaven or hell we have no idea so why bug urself and others

This your idea is actually what the Devil wants to happen. Many of the Apostles died for telling the Pharisees and Saducees their errors. They could have kept silent for peaceful relationship to exist.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by malvisguy212: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
lovaleenny:

the bible say in the book of Romans10:14-15 :
'' 14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them? 15
And how can anyone preach unless they
are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful
are the feet of those who bring good
news!”

Isaiah says, “Lord, who
has believed our message?”the bible also say '', faith comes from hearing
the message, and the message is heard
through the word about Christ. But I
ask: Did they not hear? Of course they
did''
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by malvisguy212: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

This your idea is actually what the Devil wants to happen. Many of the Apostles died for telling the Pharisees and Saducees their errors. They could have kept silent for peaceful relationship to exist.
to add to what you say, as long as God allow freewill, it will be difficult for world peace to come because freewill consist of Good and Evil,in other word God allow evil to exist for man to have the option ''love God or hate him'' if we chose to love God some people will not be happy with this choice ,they will make the world hard for you, just like when a Muslim lady decided to follow jesus,her parent will not be happy with this choice, they will cause havoc on her. The bible only teaches us to make peace with God , the world we wish for is heaven,many people do not no all this . Marry Christmas bro.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
to add to what you say, as long as God allow freewill, it will be difficult for world peace to come because freewill consist of Good and Evil,in other word God allow evil to exist for man to have the option ''love God or hate him'' if we chose to love God some people will not be happy with this choice ,they will make the world hard for you, just like when a Muslim lady decided to follow jesus,her parent will not be happy with this choice, they will cause havoc on her. The bible only teaches us to make peace with God , the world we wish for is heaven,many people do not no all this . Marry Christmas bro.

Exactly bro., Merry Christmas.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by larrymoore(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

What do you mean by this?

Tell me how allah's marital arrangement for muslims in al-jannah is not going to cause crisis? There should be no such crisis in the true God's heaven.

Or do you mean what the quran says in 44:54 is an illusion? It better be as no reasonable person should believe allah's word with that arrangement.
pervert indeed!
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
larrymoore:
pervert indeed!

No point, trash.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by lovaleenny(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
the bible say in the book of Romans10:14-15 :
'' 14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them? 15
And how can anyone preach unless they
are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful
are the feet of those who bring good
news!”

Isaiah says, “Lord, who
has believed our message?”the bible also say '', faith comes from hearing
the message, and the message is heard
through the word about Christ. But I
ask: Did they not hear? Of course they
did''

Honestly I find dis really amusing...how is ur quotes frm the bible in line with my statement...u just wanna change the line of tot but like I said save ur energy for d one dt is yet to come...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez / SHOCKING: Angels Caught On Camera In Abuja Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.