Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? (4565 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by lovaleenny(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

This your idea is actually what the Devil wants to happen. Many of the Apostles died for telling the Pharisees and Saducees their errors. They could have kept silent for peaceful relationship to exist.

Really amusing smiley and here I tot d devil is gonna come or is yet to come to turn ppl away frm God or whatever his mission is....how is my idea in line with d devil's...using ones energy to build a better and peaceful future is what d devil wants ba.... grin really amusing and clueless...oh well am out...have fun with ur e-wars even dou we both knw yua wasting your energy and time

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
lovaleenny:

Honestly I find dis really amusing...how is ur quotes frm the bible in line with my statement...u just wanna change the line of tot but like I said save ur energy for d one dt is yet to come...

Our energy is not meant to be saved but used to expose falsehood and spread the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by lovaleenny(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
truthman2012:

Our energy is not meant to be saved but used to expose falsehood and spread the truth.

Ooh okay goodluck while yua doing dt....hehehehe
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by lovaleenny(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
tartar9:
christains and their obssession with this 72 virgins sha.yet another silly argument.why cant you all just take your heads off the so-called 72 virgins which i know have been debunked numerous times yet you wont stop bringing up the matter at any slight opportuinity.like youre already suffering from the toughts of a joyless heaven with eternity of trumpet blowing.

You've said it all my brother

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2014
tartar9:
christains and their obssession with this 72 virgins sha.yet another silly argument.why cant you all just take your heads off the so-called 72 virgins which i know have been debunked numerous times yet you wont stop bringing up the matter at any slight opportuinity.like youre already suffering from the toughts of a joyless heaven with eternity of trumpet blowing.

Nobody can debunk it unless Quran 44:54 that says it is incorrect.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Elkewwty(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
lovaleenny:

Really amusing smiley and here I tot d devil is gonna come or is yet to come to turn ppl away frm God or whatever his mission is....how is my idea in line with d devil's... using ones energy to build a better and peaceful future is what d devil wants ba.... grin really amusing and clueless ...oh well am out...have fun with ur e-wars even dou we both knw yua wasting your energy and time

hmm, really a good point for this religotards
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2014
I knew the Devil won't take it easy for exposing him.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by mustymatic(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2015
truthman2012:

If we are afraid of the Devil we will not be able to say the truth.
abi, go sambisa na, devils dey dia
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2015
mustymatic:

abi, go sambisa na, devils dey dia

So, you know the god of islamic jihadists is the Devil. You deliberately serve him as your god. Why na?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Anas09: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
@ Mustymatic Seriously?
So know for real that allah is the devil and u still worship him. I thought the muslims will declare Sambisa as a holy ground, sinces that's where U guys converge to work for allah? Well, well, well.
And somebody will ask me, if Jesus only is the way to the Father, what abt all the muslims? Will they all go to hell? They obviously know that they r worshipping the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos / Atheists Dilemma / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.