Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi (2908 Views)

Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
My Governor,

Permit me to congratulate you on your recent appointment as the Director General of APC Presidential campaign. I am optimistic that you will work towards the return of the people's General successfully.

Sir, I am pained and worried by statements credited to you which bothers on "forming an illegitimate government should PDP is rigged into power without passing through the court". This statement is reckless, inciteful and condemnable. Sir, your capacity as DG Buhari campagin means all your actions and inactions are interpreted as that of Buhari's. Please Sir, kindly desist from this lane so as not to heat up the polity. We must respect the courts and the laws in pursuance of any mandate. The same constitution that establish the electoral process is the same constitution that establish the court. Trampling on any section of the constitution under the guise of stolen mandate is uncivil, inhumane, unacceptable and highly condemnable. I enjoin you Sir to focus on mobilisation of votes for the APC and massive voters enlightenment.

Sir, may I end this open letter by wishing you a successful yuletide and God's guideance as you round up your tenure as the Governor of Rivers State. May God also grant the APC the victory in February 2015 poll.
God bless you Sir!

Best Regards
#Barcanista

Cc: omenka, obiaghelli, donphilopus, berem, and all progressive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Cannonleo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is why is respect u barcanista regardless thou u know the rest grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
May the gods bless you Barcanista.

Can you also help us write the septuagenarian general? Tell him when he loses there is no need for baboons and dogs and corp members to be soaked in blood..

Dalu.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Cannonleo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is why is respect u barcanista regardless thou u know the rest grin grin grin grin grin
lol.. Thanks, I don't believe in burning down the country just to make a political statement. My support for Buhari is based on my conviction of his capability. However, I still respect the fact that it is majority of Nigerians are constitutionally empowered to choose whoever they want to lead them. Should there be any allegation of rigging, then the court should be next point of call. Nigeria must not burn, if it does, it will be the blood of the poor that will flow while those of the rich will be spared

4 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
DDeliverer:
May the gods bless you Barcanista.

Can you also help us write the septuagenarian general? Tell him when he loses there is no need for baboons and dogs and corp members to be soaked in blood..

Dalu.
The General never promised dogs and baboon or whatever. He spoke in idiom and was spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Enoquin(f): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
lol.. Thanks, I don't believe in burning down the country just to make a political statement. My support for Buhari is based on my conviction of his capability. However, I still respect the fact that it is majority of Nigerians are constitutionally empowered to choose whoever they want to lead them. Should there be any allegation of rigging, then the court should be next point of call. Nigeria must not burn, if it does, it will be the blood of the poor that will flow while those of the rich will be spared

You are a true Nigerian. I hope politics is in your future cards. #respect

Do you honestly think this would get to Amaechi?
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by talktimi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked OSALOBUA ehhh !!! The evil ones have cloned barcanista's account

1 Like

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by talktimi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Cannonleo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes *somebody give this guy a bottle of orijin*..u know how to sell and market ur product with the best possible level of cool headedness unlike the other Progressives. thumbs up bro
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Well said barcanista, a parallel government won't serve anyone right. We must also send a strong message condemning rigging. 2007 election tribunal should never repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Enoquin:

it is nairaland forum, it may reach him through indirect or direct means. Thanks for the "flattery" grin

1 Like

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
Well said barcanista, a parallel government won't serve anyone right. We must also send a strong message condemning rigging. 2007 election tribunal should never repeat itself.
While we send a strong message to condemn rigging, we must also understand that only a court of competent jurisdiction has the power to determine if election was rigged or not and not some mere allegations from politicians. Amaechi be guided.

7 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by mistabiola: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
The General never promised dogs and baboon or whatever. He spoke in idiom and was spot on.

Everybody knows that Amaechi declared that the APC will form a parallel government if the 2015 election is rigged and you know it is disingenuous because everyone knows that the only way the APC will not insist the election is rigged is if it wins. Every election that the APC has won has been free and fair; but every election it has lost has been rigged. In effect, the APC is already threatening treasonable felony if it loses the forthcoming presidential election and the Publicity Secretary of APC said that has been the stand of the APC since the Osun State gubernatorial election. In which case, had APC lost Osun it would have decided to create mayhem. Lai Mohammed said then; “Let us remind the presidency, in case it has forgotten, that election fraud
triggered a civil war in Algeria in the early 1990s, led to the
killing of over 1,000 people in post-election riots in Kenya
in 2007/2008 and fired a near revolution in Iran in 2009/2010 which means they won't settle for a loss even if the election is free and fair, that for sure I know. cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by omenka(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
My Governor,

Permit me to congratulate you on your recent appointment as the Director General of APC Presidential campaign. I am optimistic that you will work towards the return of the people's General successfully.

Sir, I am pained and worried by statements credited to you which bothers on "forming an illegitimate government should PDP is rigged into power without passing through the court". This statement is reckless, inciteful and condemnable. Sir, your capacity as DG Buhari campagin means all your actions and inactions are interpreted as that of Buhari's. Please Sir, kindly desist from this lane so as not to heat up the polity. We must respect the courts and the laws in pursuance of any mandate. The same constitution that establish the electoral process is the same constitution that establish the court. Trampling on any section of the constitution under the guise of stolen mandate is uncivil, inhumane, unacceptable and highly condemnable. I enjoin you Sir to focus on mobilisation of votes for the APC and massive voters enlightenment.

Sir, may I end this open letter by wishing you a successful yuletide and God's guideance as you round up your tenure as the Governor of Rivers State. May God also grant the APC the victory in February 2015 poll.
God bless you Sir!

Best Regards
#Barcanista

Cc: omenka, obiaghelli, donphilopus, berem, and all progressive
Splendid sir. I endorse this 100% and sincerely hope somehow, someway, this message reaches him.
It is very imperative the top guns observe immense restraint in their deeds and utterances. One foul step and we might have the momentum that we've fought so hard to built up in the last few months fizzle out like a torn balloon.

PDP is just waiting for a slip up while doing all they can to provoke the opposition. They must not fall for that trap. Let us ride this wave all the way to victory in 2015. The general mood of the public is definitely in our favour. We can't afford to let our guard down when victory is just around the corner.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless APC.
God Bless Buhari.
God Bless the Op.

2 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by CyberWolf: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kindly send this to APC's FB page/website..thank you..
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by nofij(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Apc has already backed Amaechi and his statement. While i appreciate barcanista for his objectivity, i dont think any right thinking Nigerian would stick his neck out for any party whatsoever.
They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
APContherun:

While we send a strong message to condemn rigging, we must also understand that only a court of competent jurisdiction has the power to determine if election was rigged or not and not some mere allegations from politicians. Amaechi be guided.

I like the word competent
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
ofcourse, it is incumbent on us to put the pressure on the court and inec to perform. We won't stop by the grace of God. Beside, why is Amaeching encouraging mutiny? Someone must call him to order
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Collynzo22: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
He meant exactly what he said.

6 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Mogidi: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
At the end of the day we only have one country we can call our own. Amaechi said the same thing yesterday in an interview with channels tv.

That speech by Amaechi sought to give perverse incentive to people who're already waiting to cause chaos should the result not go their way.

@Barcanista nice one, Nigeria is our home, you don't burn your home. If chaos ensued GEJ and Amaechi's children won't be here to fight the war, they'd be sitting in luxury somewhere in Europe or America.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
My prayer is that he doesn't say something that will be used against APC. I like his passion and drive, but like you said, he should not allow the rising popularity get to his head. I can see his sincerity but again this is politics
omenka:
Splendid sir. I endorse this 100% and sincerely hope somehow, someway, this message reaches him.
It is very imperative the top guns observe immense restraint in their deeds and utterances. One foul step and we might have the momentum that we've fought so hard to built up in the last few months fizzle out like a torn balloon.

PDP is just waiting for a slip up while doing all they can to provoke the opposition. They must not fall for that trap. Let us ride this wave all the way to victory in 2015. The general mood of the public is definitely in our favour. We can't afford to let our guard down when victory is just around the corner.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless APC.
God Bless Buhari.
God Bless the Op.
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Crocz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Donno if it's only me, I just love the word "mutiny"

#NigeriaMustNotBurn
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by anonimi: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Enoquin:

Be rest assured that it will get to him one way or another........that is assuming it has not already gotten to him smiley
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yeah right!

Merry Xmas everyone!
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by oziegbe2015: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
The Clueless one should just give us a free and fair election. If that is all he can achieve in 6yrs nigerians would praise him more than if he had done power.
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by gratiaeo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
The only result APC will accept in 2015 is winning which is not possible. I pity the poor masses they will use as collateral damage after losing

1 Like

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by luvmijeje(f): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Barcanista well said. Ameachi is becoming too excited.

I just read that he's supporting mutiny. No matter what, you never and I mean never support illegality and he must always ensure to get his facts right as the campaign DG. As you said, anything he says will be attributed to Buhari.
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jonathan has been proven to be a curse to the Nigerian Nation. All sane Nigerians should work towards chasing the fool away. I understand Amaechi passion which is to get rid of this curse bedeviling us but he should be cautious about it.
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by alizenbohr: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Crocz:
Donno if it's only me, I just love the word "mutiny"

#NigeriaMustNotBurn

Are you a fan of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'?
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by IDEApro(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Amaechis sins are irredeemable. May 29th he will be docked for Treason, Corruption and gross embezzlement
Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by HopeAtHand: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
APC will lose woefully and the noisemaking Amaechi cant do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi by IDEApro(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Demdem:
Jonathan has been proven to be a curse to the Nigerian Nation. All sane Nigerians should work towards chasing the fool away. I understand Amaechi passion which is to get rid of this curse bedeviling us but he should be cautious about it.

Jonathan built east west road, rehabilitated the dilapidated railway, renovated the PH international airport, Sold the power distribution and generation sector to south south states under its jurisdiction, added a federal university to the zone, equipped the Niger Delta struggle members in capacity building...

What will Buhari do next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka: Are You God? A Nairalanders Response To Mbaka's Views On Jonathan's Govt. / Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA / Insurgency: NEMA Evacuates 5, 000 People From Dikwa LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.