Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter (20206 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Sylvarresta(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
At least some goodnews, there is still hope 4 naija.... Proud of u babe
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by BokoLeaderShekau: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by ken13: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
A big congrats to her. She is indeed a blessing to Nigeria.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by israkin01: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
good for her.. I hope I'll also be talked about by the world come next year.. Merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance Lovelies!!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by denniece1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Great!!, wishing her a wonderful 2015
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Gendave: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Super great grl,thumbs up
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by otolandis(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Congrats to d queen of sprint
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by IdomaLikita: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
with all this achievement,US embassy get mind spoil im honeymoon 4 am. e no go beta 4 USA angry

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Congrat Dearie
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:

I am talking international and u are talking continental...
you go school? What's the difference between continental and international? Shey you get dictionary? Use am abeg
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by jojosan: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
congrats to her! www.infodailies.com
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by seangy4konji: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
And that's how American embassy wants to deny her of the man dats doing the shoki for her and good shoki equals good results.

Ask ms pepeye.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by seangy4konji: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Amen but that's after I don get my pg study visa next year.
IdomaLikita:
with all this achievement,US embassy get mind spoil im honeymoon 4 am. e no go beta 4 USA angry
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by orobs93(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
you go school? What's the difference between continental and international? Shey you get dictionary? Use am abeg

I have been seeing you in dis forum I tot u were clever...
well if "continental" and "international" are the same I guess it would not have been two different words..
continental; has to do with CONTINENT e.g Africa
international;has to the with different continents. e.g Africa,Europe,Asia..

I believe you can admit defeat at this explanation if you don't then you have an ego problem..
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by freezyprinzy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
eya
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
how she no go win. see muscular
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by homesteady(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ble Ble! You rock gurll!
I have many of her races saved in my phone! Just love the girl!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by johshwahr(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
nice

www.kingebuka.com .... best blog ever !!!&
For this place
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Psalmwise(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
nah my babe bdat oo
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Raphtop(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
congratulations my beauriful lady.... cool
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by cynthia3d(f): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tank GOd for her
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by ojeffo: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:
she always brings smile to our faces....thumbs up girl I am proud of u we are proud of you..shame to our men

I know you which you were the first...but I call it xmas beating...I beat you to it..so I won
U must be YOROOBA. ..I WITCH I WERE FROM UR TOWN
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Holuwathoby(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
but now that she is married...?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by orobs93(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
ojeffo:

U must be YOROOBA. ..I WITCH I WERE FROM UR TOWN

why think so?
well I am a Nigerian..
that's all I know..only illiterates and un civilised people argue about ethnicity.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by safarigirl(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:

I have been seeing you in dis forum I tot u were clever...
well if "continental" and "international" are the same I guess it would not have been two different words..
continental; has to do with CONTINENT e.g Africa
international;has to the with different continents. e.g Africa,Europe,Asia..

I believe you can admit defeat at this explanation if you don't then you have an ego problem..
no. International is anything outside of your country eg Ghana is international, all countries outside Nigeria is international.

Anything involving various continents eg Africa, Asia and the Americas is INTER-CONTINENTAL.

Kindly check that out and admit fedeat yourself
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
more like best performance in 2014. to be the world best sprinter u must post the fastest time overall

Nigerian journalist and English sha
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by ojeffo: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:

why think so?
well I am a Nigerian..
that's all I know..only illiterates and un civilised people argue about ethnicity.
But I WITCH to be an indigine of ya town
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by orobs93(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
no. International is anything outside of your country eg Ghana is international, all countries outside Nigeria is international.

Anything involving various continents eg Africa, Asia and the Americas is INTER-CONTINENTAL.

Kindly check that out and admit fedeat yourself

interesting...u never go down without a fight..so u now have to add the two words together to disapprove my explanation..well continental then international b4 inter continental
Re: Blessing Okagbare Emerges World Best Sprinter by orobs93(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
ojeffo:

But I WITCH to be an indigine of ya town

you are welcomed but why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Joins Olympiacos, Signs Four-Year Deal / Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO / Pool Week 30 3/3 Sure Banker Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.