Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

In Need Of An NGO!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of An NGO!!! (1059 Views)

My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics / Baby Factory Operating As NGO In Egbu IMO STATE / NGO Support Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An NGO!!! by mprexx: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please I'm in need of an NGO that can help with the liberation of a married woman from severe physical, mental and emotional torture abuse. The story is too sad to put up here because I don't want anyhow comments. Please PM me contact details. Thanks.

P.S.: Based in PH and married for more than 25years cry cry
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by Evina(f): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Post the story on family section. Ensure to copy Aisha2.

She has a wealth of experience in matters that affects women and requires the attention of an NGO.

All the best. smiley
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by mprexx: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2014
Evina:
Post the story on family section. Ensure to copy Aisha2.

She has a wealth of experience in matters that affects women and requires the attention of an NGO.

All the best. smiley
Thanks, but I think not yet. The husband is a nairalander and I don't want things escalating too quickly...
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2014
mprexx:

Thanks, but I think not yet. The husband is a nairalander and I don't want things escalating too quickly...
. Why not send Aisha2 a pm then before matters get out of hand. Cheers
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by mprexx: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2014
dapsy4u2:
. Why not send Aisha2 a pm then before matters get out of hand. Cheers

Thanks. Will do just that...
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by Evina(f): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2014
mprexx:

Okay. smiley
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Project Alert
on Violence Against Women (PROJECT ALERT)

Address: 21, Akinsanya Street
Off Isheri Road, Taiwo Bus stop (Behind FRSC)
Ojodu - Berger
P.O.Box 15456, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone/E-mail: 234-1-8209387; 08052004698; 08180091072
projectalert@projectalertnig.org
info@projectalertnig.org
ABUJA OFFICE
26 Bamenda Street, Off Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3
Telephone: 234 -8708618

Also she can google FIDA they are federation of women lawyers located all round Nigeria.

But what does the woman want?
If the woman herself just wants a pity party none of these organisations can help her.
Except she decides for herself that she has had enough and is willing to work with them to end it not the one she will hang them when they have committed their efforts
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by mprexx: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
aisha2:
Project Alert
on Violence Against Women (PROJECT ALERT)

Address: 21, Akinsanya Street
Off Isheri Road, Taiwo Bus stop (Behind FRSC)
Ojodu - Berger
P.O.Box 15456, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone/E-mail: 234-1-8209387; 08052004698; 08180091072
projectalert@projectalertnig.org
info@projectalertnig.org
ABUJA OFFICE
26 Bamenda Street, Off Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3
Telephone: 234 -8708618

Also she can google FIDA they are federation of women lawyers located all round Nigeria.

But what does the woman want?
If the woman herself just wants a pity party none of these organisations can help her.
Except she decides for herself that she has had enough and is willing to work with them to end it not the one she will hang them when they have committed their efforts

Thanks a lot...

@bolded, I really hope so too... I understand it can be frustrating... Thank you very much...
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by mprexx: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
I want to say thank you all for your contribution. After all the calls and mails I put in for her, she changed her mind and has decided to "leave it for God (for the hundredth time) to change him divinely"... Seems abuse, when accepted over a long period of time can break your body, spirit and soul...

Gracias.
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
mprexx:
I want to say thank you all for your contribution. After all the calls and mails I put in for her, she changed her mind and has decided to "leave it for God (for the hundredth time) to change him divinely"... Seems abuse, when accepted over a long period of time can break your body, spirit and soul...

Gracias.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a not so good news later. Anyway let's hope for the best.
Re: In Need Of An NGO!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
mprexx:
Gracias.

Like I earlier warned till a woman decides on her own that she has had enough and takes active steps to end the abuse its best to listen to their whinning shut your mind and say " sorry" else you set yourself up for heartbreak

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Can You Do This? / Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) / Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.