Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... (1061 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... by mimi2015(f): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Koumate Monique, 31 died horribly on Saturday, March 12, 2016 at Laquantinie hospital in the town of Douala, Cameroon. According to reports, she experienced severe contractions on her way to the hospital, and after about an hour of not being attended to for lack of money, she gave up the ghost at the hospital entrance .

The doctors refuse to touch corpse to extract the babies who were struggling and severely kicking for air .The sister of the dead lady decided to do the operation without any medical experience. With a blade she bought at a near by pharmacy, she got out the first baby who was already dead ,the second who was breathing, died shortly after...So so sad.. See more Graphic photos here: http://www.authenticgist.com/2016/03/sister-of-dead-cameroonian-lady-uses.html

Re: Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na wa oooooo. Three lives wasted just like that because of the greed for money. I just don't see the importance of the oath our doctors make. They vow to save lives but their negligence and love for money is taking the lives they so vow to save. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
Re: Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... by cococandy(f): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... by peacengine(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... by 5minsmadness: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Na wa oooooo. Three lives wasted just like that because of the greed for money. I just don't see the importance of the oath our doctors make. They vow to save lives but their negligence and love for money is taking the lives they so vow to save. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

Correction pls. This happened in Cameroun.

Doctors don't touch patients for many reasons, one of them being liability reasons. Agreed some doctors are greedy but most are not mean enough to the extent of letting a pregnant woman and her kids die. Usually there is another part to the story the public doesn't hear of.

An investigation should be done and this case looked into.
Re: Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
5minsmadness:

Correction pls. This happened in Cameroun.

Doctors don't touch patients for many reasons, one of them being liability reasons. Agreed some doctors are greedy but most are not mean enough to the extent of letting a pregnant woman and her kids die. Usually there is another part to the story the public doesn't hear of.

An investigation should be done and this case looked into.
yeah, I get you and understand your point well. I said "our" because cases like this happen in Nigeria too. what reason is good enough for them to leave her unattended to?

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? / Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t / Childhood Days: What Were Those Things You Dare Not Try In An African Household?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.