Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu (1666 Views)

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS / 20 Thousand Lagosians Escape Lagos Traffic Daily In These Air Conditioned Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by ahaika23: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
grin grin grin Haters be like 'it's a locomotive'

3 Likes

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by slimfit1(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Young man where is the train the station and tracks

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by ahaika23: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
slimfit1:
Young man where is the train the station and tracks
Young man, I'm celebrating Xmas. If you de find tracks and station, go to kaduna street dline, e no hide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by Trut(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ/Sambo till 2019:

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by Prince081: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2014
This train ride an wash. Just for the camera.
I remember a politician who commission a borehole in the village. After the commissioning till date, the borehole has remained dry.

Wetin join Peter Obi with the train?
Johnny washer. Keep washing

3 Likes

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by oziegbe2015: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2014
When you saturate your selves with bamanga tukur, and ochendo, this government still tell us they are given contraditary and retrogressive ideas

1 Like

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by oziegbe2015: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2014
And some mofos would call these achievement. When millions of nigerians are coughing blood to buy fuel the proceeds of their atrocities are now used to buy trains which is like pure water in countries without oil. Are u people aware they would cripple nigeria in january after completly their demonic subisdy full removal. They would then use the money to buy stove and some low mentality expectation people would think we are making progress
Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by femicyrus(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
ahaika23:
grin grin grin Haters be like 'it's a locomotive'
hope there is a track that leads to otuoke from abuja? Your a/c train will make a good ride come 2015
Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by slimfit1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
ahaika23:
Young man, I'm celebrating Xmas. If you de find tracks and station, go to kaduna street dline, e no hide.

Don't deceive people on Christmas day please not nice.
Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by Greatken007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
I NEVER KNEW WE STILL HAVE SOME MYOPIC PPLE ALL OVER HERE...SAME PPLE WHO WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR RAILWAY SYSTEM ARE NW SAYING WHAT DO WE NEED IT FOR.SAME PPLE WHO WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR AIRPORTS ARE NW SAYING IS MEANT FOR THE RICH, DON'T WORRY POWER WIL COME SOONEST.THOSE IN ASABA CAN CONFIRM ABOUT POWER, THERE HAS BEEN POWER SINCE YESTERDAY,WE WILL GET THERE.LET US BE TRUTHFUL TO OURSELVES IS YOUWIN WORKING OR NOT?I AM NOT SAYING GEJ IS THE BEST NIGERIAN FOR THE JOB BUT IS BUHARI A SUBSTITUTE?FOR NOW GEJ REMAINS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER PRODUCED,POLITICIANS ARE USING BOKO ARE RAMS ACTIVITIES TO DISCREDIT GEJ BUT THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUS

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by stebell(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ making the APC confused as to wat to tell Nigerians with all dis achievement come 2015 other than to abuse and abuse.

GEJ, yu rock joor.
GMB, yu succk

7 Likes

Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by ahaika23: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
I pity APC goons. Reminds me of this song 'dem get eyes but dem no de c', mermaid god o, I nrva worship mermaid god ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu by Wittylens(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are fools? Are we that blind that we cannot see the difference between Bad(PDP) and evil(APC)

APC Are Screaming Change! Change ! Change ! Change! . Tell me , How do you expect change to come from a clueless Party , whose main Goal is just to Unsit the president.? How do you Expect Change from a party that has Amaechi(Ruthless Thief) , Lai Mohammed (Liar-In-Chief) , Tinubu (Biggest Land Owner In Lagos) As members? How do you expect change from a Ruthless and Unrepentant Blood Sucking Vampire(Buhari} ? How do you want expect change from someone who once said he will make Nigeria Ungovernable?

Stop deceiving Yourselves. APC don't care about you . if they do , They will not wait till they're in power before They CHANGE Nigeria.

Let's admit this , No government will succeed if they face the same problems as Jonathan did. Terrorism Can disrupt progress in any country. Its not a matter of GEJ or Buhari. Let's all join hands to fight terrorism!

Think Nigerians! Think!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Forgets Too Quickly: Who Is Pa Buhari And What He Intend Doing. / Lesson From 1965 Election: Needs To Shun 'VIOLENCE' / Buhari's Age Raises Questions Among Nigerian Electorate - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.