Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (22942 Views)

Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Akon419(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Endorsing him as Buhari running mate does not mean they are gona vote for him. Endorsing and voting is two parallel lines

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by shiffynaani(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
''Pastor YAHAYA''.lolzzzz
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by philips70(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:
The umbrella body for xtians in Nigeria is the Christian association of Nigeria. Anyother body is fake. I can assure you that this organization is fake and is not registered

Does the presence of the Nigerian Governors Forum which Amaechi is the chairman nullify the presence of Northern Governors Forum, Southern Governors Forum? Or you think pastors do not have their own associations? Now, that body is a very strong and recognized body among churches in the north. The revolution is sweeping across the whole country. It's very painful to the PDP though that their age long blackmail against the person of Buhari is crumbling like a pack of cards. Osinbajo was a masterstroke to the APC.

Nigerians Are Wiser Now.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by TolaniLuv: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pastor To Politician !! God is Patient 'GOD'

Him being a pastor doesn't change a thing... A real pastor would avoid politics with Passion. But, 9ja pastorsmiley I'm speechless
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by koikoi2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even if dey endorse d Pope for Buhari he will still fail.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by MrMcJay(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
febuary is not far, wait and see. If you like, buy ipad for Buhari,take him to football viewing centres like stadium to watch matches,carry him to shows, wear him igbo, yoruba,idoma atires or buy him suit to wear to cover all his dirtiness and extremism, we will not fall for that. He remains a bloody jihadist and will never get that national acceptance. Feb is just one month and few weeks, most of you will be treated of high bp, stroke,mental failure even heart failure, the fool am quoting has the affarementioned problems. Sorrows for you.

It is you and your father's house dat would suffer those things. Unfortunately, GEJ didn't equip hospitals to handle matters like yours, so GMB would still be the one to equip d hospitals to care for patients like you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Edoblakky(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
If they like let all the prophets from Mali endorse who they like. So long as APC could not bring up a better option than a man who overthrew a democratically elected govt and wants to come to power by the same democracy, they have failed. I'm tired of recycled faces of old men.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by pacesetter939: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
All na wash, apshit propaganda,buhari the old big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.

Blinded bigots won't accept realities even it's become very obvious that a sitting president is about to loose an election in Africa for the 1st time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Marvin67: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lies and propaganda everywhere. Here are some points worth taking note of.

1. People (especially here on nairaland) celebrate and believe every propaganda thrown out by whichever party they support.

2. APC realises that Buhari has a religious stain on him, and they're trying every possible means to take off that stain, which includes picking a pastor as his running mate, etc.

3. Who are the northern pastors that endorse Buhari? So if (let's say) 20 pastors of some (small) churches in the North endorse Buhari, it now means the entire northern pastors are endorsing him?

4. I thought APC said religion doesn't count, but now they seem to have even gone more religious than the PDP, yet the same APC supporters who openly condemned PDP for being religious, are praising APC for doing the same thing.

5. Elections are never won online in any part of the world. If it elections were won online, Fayose wouldn't have emerged governor of ekiti, and Bush wouldn't have won a second term in office.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by makzeze: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ lacks charisma.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dabrake(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Who is this ganja smoker
I'm from Cross River State
I attend Living Faith Church
I love Buhari along with my family and we'll vote for him because sincerely, this country would not survive another 4 years of Jonathan's rule.

Re-read what you wrote later when the effect of the ganja you smoked has reduced and you'll find out you made no sense.

How to become a jonathanian 1. Throw away your brain. 2.Say Buhari is boko haram 3. Blame apc for GEJ maladministration. 4. Call anybody against GEJ boko haram 5. Support impunity/injustice. CONGRATS!!
Nice siggy.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by AreaFada2: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Should clerics of any religion or denomination be overtly endorsing any political party or candidate.

If clerics can't maintain neutrality, then they should be made to pay taxes.

At least they can then endorse a party that will charge them lower taxes for example.

If catering for spiritual needs of people is now only a secondary role, money making and politics are now their major calling, they should be treated like business ventures and pay tax.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dhidden: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pastors are supposed to speak the mind of God and are therefore bold to quote HIM. Pastor Bulus Yahaya, true Christians who worship God in spirit and in truth are asking: DID YOU HEAR THIS FROM GOD? or you are just excited to see yet another pastor pair with Buhari? We are just tired of stagnant fleshy fleshy no spirit pastors with no relationship with God moving when God has not moved, forgetting that the ways of God are not the ways of man!

PASTORS, IT IS NOT WHAT APPEARS CORRECT BUT WHAT GOD SAYS!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by ademega(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
All i can see... Wounded lion.
eyes go clear just exercise some little patience .
Nonybb:
ATTRIBUTE AND CHARACTER OF A BUHARIST

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be a Northerner

¤Your religion must be Islam

¤You must hate Jonathan without concrete cause

¤You must be violent and an anarchist

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤You must/might secretly love Sharia

¤You might partly be unexposed academically

¤You must have a Born-To-Rule Mentality Syndrome

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

¤You must have blamed GEJ for too much rain this year

And lastly,

¤You must hate and insult me for telling you this #TRUTH

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by eunibea(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Vote for my Team
We will Give you opportunities
to make a living online

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by MalcoImX: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
badex11:
In other news
Dear all, pls kindly vote for my baby in the ongoing cussons baby competition by liking her picture. Her name is Deborah Anjolaoluwa O. She is on my dp.
www.cussonsbabymoments.com

She is still far behind and voting ends in 5days.
Thank you my people for your support smiley
I tried to, but it's like the voting is open to only those with FB account.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Olaolufred(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
So Northern pastors are now into politics supporting APC. Jonathan is no longer a worthy Christian abe? Narrow minded people who don't know what is at stake.

THEY HAVE REASON TO BE INVOLVED.
THEY LOOKED TO GOOFDUCK TO PROTECT THEM,
BUT WERE LEFT DISAPPOINTED.
IT IS FAIR FOR THEM TO LOOK FOR A CHANGE.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by buJu234: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
dont worry APC fans u will hear soon in the news that NORTHERN PASTORS denied that statement..

remember RCCG & Adeboye rejections the next day...
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dhidden: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
philips70:

Does the presence of the Nigerian Governors Forum which Amaechi is the chairman nullify the presence of Northern Governors Forum, Southern Governors Forum? Or you think pastors do not have their own associations? Now, that body is a very strong and recognized body among churches in the north. The revolution is sweeping across the whole country. It's very painful to the PDP though that their age long blackmail against the person of Buhari is crumbling like a pack of cards. Osinbajo was a masterstroke to the APC.

Nigerians Are Wiser Now.

......and God still remains the WISEST and a Master Strategist who can seal all the NOs with a YES or all the YES with a final NO just like a healthy man goes to bed but fails to wake up! That is God for you and no one has ever questioned HIS final blow and His final choice!!! That is why it is not wise to claim victory/defeat by what we see. He always puts His strong desires in the heart of His Own to always choose what He chooses at the time that suits Him. Note: I am not even talking about PDP or APC. God is a strategist, He is in control and should be feared; He works with individuals NOT parties ..... yeah deep things here. Sharpen your minds!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ's time is up come 2015.
#GMB 2015.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
aanumama:
GEJ's time is up come 2015.
#GMB 2015.
No jihadist please

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by neocortex: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Who is this ganja smoker
I love Buhari along with my family and we'll vote for him because sincerely, this country would not survive another 4 years of Jonathan's rule.

Re-read what you wrote later when the effect of the ganja you smoked has reduced and you'll find out you made no sense.

That you are from cross river or you attend living faith church is irrelevant. It is what you wish and do towards your state that matters. Boko haram are Nigerians and many are from Borno state that doesn't stop them from killing their own people.

Deep inside you know a devil shouldn't be invited to effect a change.
Hitler was also a "great change" for the germans in the 1930s.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
neocortex:

Deep inside you know a devil shouldn't be invited to effect a change.
Hitler was also a "great change" for the germans in the 1930s.
A jihadist will only bring jihad
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dhidden: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
dklex:

u seems to forget that Prophet Samuel use to anoint the then king in Isreal, since they are still in the same country, they should be concern too, or did u think Nigeria is made for pdp members alone ? after 16 years.

......oh yes but AS DIRECTED BY GOD. Now pastors move before God moves and bring shame on themselves
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by deletrue: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rubbish. This is a very fake and fabricated open respond to Bishop Isong's open and plain true request, asking Buhari to tell Nigerians about his degree of involvement and make a puplic proclamation that he will not Ismalise Nigeria.
All this fake threads are childish. Nigerians are very serious. Buhari should declare puplicly that he, as a core and card carrying member, will not turn this country to an Islamic state. It is not late yet. If not for GEJ, a man from the south is rulling today, no one would have known that the Muslems are such dangerious group of people. They kill their own people and blame it on GEJ. No one would like to experience another killings any more by God's grace after this present one.
If Buhari is not sectional, why should he pick a yoruba man instead of from other regions? Is like GEJ, a Bayelsa man picking a man from his neighbors like the Edos, Deltans, rivers to be his vice.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by trotsky2: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
free2ryhme:
the end of corruption is near

the end of boko haram is near

the end of GEJ is here
dis is a bery good talk, a bery bery good talk walahi talahi
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Sant1m: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:
ATTRIBUTE AND CHARACTER OF A BUHARIST

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be a Northerner

¤Your religion must be Islam

¤You must hate Jonathan without concrete cause

¤You must be violent and an anarchist

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤You must/might secretly love Sharia

¤You might partly be unexposed academically

¤You must have a Born-To-Rule Mentality Syndrome

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

¤You must have blamed GEJ for too much rain this year

And lastly,

¤You must hate and insult me for telling you this #TRUTH

This is surely the reason your principal will lose, due to supportees like you who abuse all muslims, deride them and call them killers yet you want their votes. Where will Gej votes come from, unfortunately buhari and osibanjo will devide christain votes, i am a SE christain, i love it though when gej supporters hit on muslims
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by bronx07: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
em,eh why r buhari surporters so violent :-D even those claiming 4rm d west n east wel plus the rccg involvment in d whole tin,it didnt go dwn wel 4 bakare when he tried it i expect d sme here i tnk God Adeboye himslef didnt strt surpotin eve if gmb wins hes stil goin to enforce sharia infact i doubt a united nigeria if that happens n rccg members sayin they wil fast 4 his death lmao on what biblical grounds? Pls use ur heads vote wisely finali take it or leave it that the increase bombins n blood shed in d nurt is blud sacrifice 4 d despirate 1s u knw u i no mention name o
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by koikoi2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even if dey endorse d Pope for Buhari, he will still fail.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Pauljonnes(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Who is this ganja smoker

ARE U SURE U A MEMBER OF LIVING FAITH? AM NOT SURE U MUST BE A BOKO HARAMIST![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
koikoi2:
Even if dey endorse d Pope for Buhari, he will still fail.
Losing the fourth time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.