Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34814 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=vodacom post=29226488][/quote]
He is my contact and a trusted nairaland that sells data.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

And finally the Agama lizard looking dude has gone to rest. now we can have peace. grin
Eeyahhhhh vulture re u in anyway begging....scarecrow I assume by "we" u re referin to u and yur shirt....see u ugly face like monkey wey lick salt...lolllzzzzz
B4 u tuk abt looks pls take a critical look at yur ugly cheap self abeg...u need total overhauling I swear
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by SenatorJames(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'll take whatsapp over BBM any day of the week, month, year, decade, century or millennium.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Eeyahhhhh vulture re u in anyway begging....scarecrow I assume by "we" u re referin to u and yur shirt....see u ugly face like monkey wey lick salt...lolllzzzzz
B4 u tuk abt looks pls take a critical look at yur ugly cheap self abeg...u need total overhauling I swear

oh now he moved into the aspect of looks. This is exactly what happens when u brawl with kids. I ll rather be stvpid to start that with a nigga, aint no female, neither am I gay. leave the looks for others to judge. U are very stvpid and childish in all ramification. quit mentioning me in any of ur trashes please. it isn't funny anymore. am over the derail of the thread. buzz off dude.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

oh now he moved into the aspect of looks. This is exactly what happens when u brawl with kids. I ll rather be stvpid to start that with a nigga, aint no female, neither am I gay. leave the looks for others to judge. U are very stvpid and childish in all ramification. quit mentioning me in any of ur trashes please. it isn't funny anymore. am over the derail of the thread. buzz off dude.
And who mentioned himself an agama lookin lizard(didn't u cul yursef dat)...was dat not referring to looks...u be realll idiot...and I see u ve got short memos cos u don't even remeber tins after a short wile, from 30mins upwards..sorry oooo
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by celestinho(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
BBM all D way...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
dablazor:

bro whatsapp's privacy is way better than bbm.. u can now hide your online status and even the new blue tick innovation suggesting a read message can be hidden.
You cant read and ignore a message on bbm, you would be labelled snub unlike whatsapp.
hw do u hide ur online status and d blue tick worefa? I haven't done the recent upgrade they brought.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by andrucustu: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
nouveaux:
hw do u hide ur online status and d blue tick worefa? I haven't done the recent upgrade they brought.
What are you hiding there? If you hid any of those features, you wouldn't be able to see others. for example the reason why double blue tick was introduced was because it notifies you that the recipient has read your message. So there will not be excuse or whatsoever will make you deny it.it's only insecure persons that would have it removed. apart from that, when you send messages and you disable those features ( last seen,double blue tick,hid online notification e.t.c) the recipient can easily lie that he or she didn't get the message and may reply anytime they feel like for example one week time.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ewizard1: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2015
asuustrike2009:

What are you hiding there? If you hid any of those features, you wouldn't be able to see others. for example the reason why double blue tick was introduced was because it notifies you that the recipient has read your message. So there will not be excuse or whatsoever will make you deny it.it's only insecure persons that would have it removed. apart from that, when you send messages and you disable those features ( last seen,double blue tick,hid online notification e.t.c) the recipient can easily lie that he or she didn't get the message and may reply anytime they feel like for example one week time.

The Bolded part...
Why do you think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.