Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34796 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Eat dis u??..bro u don't look the least spicy...I tink I did rather go for an ebola patient...no need to go back cos I got likes on that comment so I tink its a new day and u shld be over whateva u took that made it sound funny to u..
U said ladies prefer BBM...did u really follow d thread...loillzzz...cos over 90percent of dem callled out for whatsapp ...aint u the funny one now cos statin against exactly what the thread reads...I simply told u there's nothing funny abt what I said ,cos I was only stating areas of my very own personal comparism...so what dia to tuk abt eatin dis you am seeing here...u ve just proved yursf the funny one...atleast it good were stilll able to get the point...

This one is sil.ly and childish. His choice of words and arrangements proves it. even from his previous posts. no offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Themandator: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Saw
larimo:
For me, Whatsapp is a simple and easy-to-use app, readily available as long as your contacts use whatsapp. Its level of security is fairand privacy is reduced. However, you can block numbers, which makes it interesting. Presently no calls available.
BBM, is know for its better security and control because it was built for organisations. A bit more complicated with its PIN system. Messages can be retracted.

I prefer Whatsapp for its simplicity and ease. Once they introduce the calls module like BBM or viber, they would win completely!
Even without what you mentioned they have won in the social media war.... Direct download from playstore alone is over 500,000,000.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donhils: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, your name looks so gay.. Ewwwww. What sort of man calls himself cute? undecided
Another homophobic man detected.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Godwin978(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
oplbycar:

Have u heard abt whatsapp+
how can i download the whatsapp plus on my device am using tecno b3 please reply
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by prettyboi1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Personally, I prefer whatsapp.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

This one is sil.ly and childish. His choice of words and arrangements proves it. even from his previous posts. no offence intended.
Lollzzz I don't get pissed over comments frm daft pple....silly comment yet u concured to it, and what does dat make u??..lolllzzzzz...pls is dat actually a mackers shirt and dat rosary...abeg I no wan laff...spend yur tym wisely doin tins that will enrich u in all angles...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Lollzzz I don't get pissed over comments frm daft pple....silly comment yet u concured to it, and what does dat make u??..lolllzzzzz...pls is dat actually a mackers shirt and dat rosary...abeg I no wan laff...spend yur tym wisely doin tins that will enrich u in all angles...

Daft and silly people you say huh. hav u taken time to read what u v bn posting around the thread lately? yeah, a mackers shirt and a rosary, got prob with that kid?

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

Daft and silly people you say huh. hav u taken time to read what u v bn posting around the thread lately? yeah, a mackers shirt and a rosary, got prob with that kid?
Yes I ve and I got likes pple liking, sorry loving dem...ve u checked yurs...lolllzzzzz....old wretch sure u didn't pay for those ryt......buhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mr go tru yurs and correct yursef b4 u try to correct other...oldies I neva asked u to quote or concur to me so pls use yur tym wise and sorry its formal not coperate(attire)...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
titi so dis u
How re u with ua ppa?
Meanwhile happy christmas

Yes o...fine..merry Christmas to u too..thanks
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Yes I ve and I got likes pple liking, sorry loving dem...ve u checked yurs...lolllzzzzz....old wretch sure u didn't pay for those ryt......buhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mr go tru yurs and correct yursef b4 u try to correct other...oldies I neva asked u to quote or concur to me so pls use yur tym wise and sorry its formal not coperate(attire)...

Lil' bro, who cares? I am yet to see the likes on the poos you posted, and why will any mature minded like such posts start acting and posting maturely if u want people liking your post. using long repeated letters like "LolZZZZZ" and "Buhahahhaha" makes u look a little bit st*pid and childish. please forgive me.

3 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

Lil' bro, who cares? I am yet to see the likes on the poos you posted, and why will any mature minded like such posts start acting and posting maturely if u want people liking your post. using long repeated letters like "LolZZZZZ" and "Buhahahhaha" makes u look a little bit st*pid and childish. please forgive me.
sure I knw u re too dumb to see pple hiting likes on my comments.....I so ve the ryt to laff d way I soo love to and pls deal with the fact that it sooo hurts yur miserrable life....if u vex too much hit yur head for wall, am sure u got many close to u...teacher, yet u use coperate for formal...old funny fool...mr wretch continue quotin me u re obviously jobless....
Mr stop takin PCM for my ache nau...allow ppls to like and share it...I don't need u concurin or quoting me...haba nah by forceeeeeeee
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by SegunFlames(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer Whatsapp! cool
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by tolaxin(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
SegunFlames:
I prefer Whatsapp! cool
Boss, do you use whatsapp?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by SegunFlames(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
tolaxin:
Boss, do you use whatsapp?

yeah
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

sure I knw u re too dumb to see pple hiting likes on my comments.....I so ve the ryt to laff d way I soo love to and pls deal with the fact that it sooo hurts yur miserrable life....if u vex too much hit yur head for wall, am sure u got many close to u...teacher, yet u use coperate for formal...old funny fool...mr wretch continue quotin me u re obviously jobless....
Mr stop takin PCM for my ache nau...allow ppls to like and share it...I don't need u concurin or quoting me...haba nah by forceeeeeeee

now i got the boy upset grin grin no "likes" on your posts yet naw mumu grin abi are u daydreaming? why are u so desperate about likes anyway? funny dude. very soon u ll start begging nairalanders to like your comments grin it is boxing day, I v got much time to play with kids like you today. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

now i got the boy upset grin grin no "likes" on your posts yet naw mumu grin abi are u daydreaming? why are u so desperate about likes anyway? funny dude. very soon u ll start begging nairalanders to like your comments grin it is boxing day, I v got much time to play with kids like you today. grin
Aside being stupid and dumb u re also blind,...why won't u ve tym on such a day wen men re flexing u re obviously at home poor goat...see yur macker shirt...lolllzzzzzz....upset abt a goat like u...u sooo fuckin wish...I don't need to beg...its dia for pple to see not blind bats like u....hahohohohohohohohohohohoho...ok lemme help u go out and take aometin on me...I will help foot the billz...abeg try change that shirt....
See the mugu that said my lolllzzzzz was makin me look silly is now sending laffin smiley...re sooo daft and empty...abeg gerrout am done talkn to the king of foolishness
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by napoleonbaba(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
bbm is more interactive and more private ,whatsapp has no privacy at all,pple can stalk u(guilty of dis too,lol) no much difference tho...bbm anytime,anyday

Exactly
Mum,Dad,uncles and aunts,all family member sef
Any funny dp abi status like dis
Next thing
Tuuuuuunde ja de wa o
Kilo ko sori status e yi?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Aside being stupid and dumb u re also blind,...why won't u ve tym on such a day wen men re flexing u re obviously at home poor goat...see yur macker shirt...lolllzzzzzz....upset abt a goat like u...u sooo fuckin wish...I don't need to beg...its dia for pple to see not blind bats like u....hahohohohohohohohohohohoho...ok lemme help u go out and take aometin on me...I will help foot the billz...abeg try change that shirt....
See the mugu that said my lolllzzzzz was makin me look silly is now sending laffin smiley...re sooo daft and empty...abeg gerrout am done talkn to the king of foolishness

Bro, wait. u dont get it. Bn dumb is when u try to click on LIKE for your own posted comment which isnt possible, and then you end up clicking on the ones i quoted u on grin which means u liked my comments and that automatically makes u what exactly? a dummy isnt it grin now it s crystal clear who the blind owl and dumbo is. your IQ is kinda low bro. sincerely.
that aside... your comments are always like that of a Lad.. cant you post something reasonable

*see yur macker shirt...lolllzzzzzz
*hahohohohohohohohohohohoho
*See the mugu that said my lolllzzzzz was makin me look silly
.... with these posts coupled with the others, u are not far from bn called a dul*ard. seriously. wink

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by kenny2gbaski(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

Bro, wait. u dont get it. Bn dumb is when u try to click on LIKE for your own posted comment which isnt possible, and then you end up clicking on the ones i quoted u on grin which means u liked my comments and that automatically makes u what exactly? a dummy isnt it grin now it s crystal clear who the blind owl and dumbo is. your IQ is kinda low bro. sincerely.

Laughing my butt off @ d bolded part grin
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
[b][/b]
temmym4:

that aside... your comments are always like that of a Lad.. cant you post something reasonable

*see yur macker shirt...lolllzzzzzz
*hahohohohohohohohohohohoho
*See the mugu that said my lolllzzzzz was makin me look silly
.... with these posts coupled with the others, u are not far from bn called a dul*ard. seriously. wink
Eeyahhhhhh...me click like...nw I see what yur village pple has done to u and I ve long been chattin a mugu...old goat go do sumtin else....u also need proper understanding of likes and share b4 u tuk...see yur shirt...lollllzzzzzz...hit ur head for wall....so its nw possible for u and ur types to knw who liked yur comments eehh kwa...sori it wasn't me cos I don't like shits from dumbass fellows...mr high IQ its such a pity how miserable and daft u re
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by smartigo: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
ewizard1:
They both have their Pros and Cons...

For people saying Whatsapp is better cos it serve as an alternative SMS, and you can chat all the Numbers on your contact! Remeber not everyone have their SIM in a smartphone.

IMO... Why i prefer one to the other!

Yo
Whatsapp
- Messages delivers faster
- I can follow up (Stalk) a contact to see if my chats are been ignored purposely
- Its easy reaching new friends... (If i meet a new friend, we exchange numbers, i first run a check on whatsapp to see if the friend is available so i can chat instead of spending more to call.)
- Timestamp... I can actually know the time a message was sent even if i received it at a later time.

BBM
- I can reach a Whole lot of New Friends (Not everyone would be willing to give you their number but PIN, Its available...)
- Media files sent faster (Compression)
- Can send ANY FILE (Please spare me that WHATSEND thing! I know it, its not Worth it... Let Whatsapp support ANY FILE sharing)
- DP/Status Update is faster (It doesnt have to load and load like whatsapp before its done.)

For Business - I love BBM to Bits... Whatsapp is great for FAF Socializing!

Remember! IMO!!!

You have written with good facts. You can also do video call with both are using BlackBerry 10. I love that than anytin.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:
[b][/b]
Eeyahhhhhh...me click like...nw I see what yur village pple has done to u and I ve long been chattin a mugu...old goat go do sumtin else....u also need proper understanding of likes and share b4 u tuk...see yur shirt...lollllzzzzzz...hit ur head for wall....so its nw possible for u and ur types to knw who liked yur comments eehh kwa...sori it wasn't me cos I don't like shits from dumbass fellows...mr high IQ its such a pity how miserable and daft u re

This Dullard wont stop using ill words. dude, u keep claiming "Likes" whereas there aint any visible on your own post except mine and others. Not until you show me where the likes u ar getting are, until then u are considered a solid idi*t am sorry.

why the horrors anyway, your sil.ly as.s posted somethin about whatsapp bn cheap and BBM bn expensive. a dude quoted you and laughed. i replied by saying "Though ur comment might be funny but it is the truth" and u took anger out on me. u dull mor*n.

rufdyamond:
I think pple re routing for whatsapp cos its cheap so den spend less to ve it and re now used to it but BBM is a lil more expensive ...the two can provide the same service conviniently but BBM is more matured cos its private and safe...with whatsapp mad pple can just get yur number frm anywhre and dump dia silly msg to u and yur gf can mark u with whatsapp but not BBM

Oahray:
lol. Whatsapp is cheap and bbm is expensive...

There's nothing one won't read on Nairaland grin

temmym4:

The dude might be funny but he is right. BBM is more expensive to use considering the huge data consumption compared to whatsapp.
Ode oshi.
Quit the mentions until you wake up from daydreams will u. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
yomanovic:

I tot its on whatsapp u can call back earlier chats unlike bbm that u can't call bak messages once they disappear from the visible chat history.
What I meant was that I can delete my messages whereby both me and the recipient wouldn't see it. Secondly I can program how many mins my message will stay before it disappears on bbm. Bbm has channel for advertising your product or sharing information without any limit to the numbers of persons commenting Unlike the whatsapp group chat having about 100 persons on group chat of which bbm solved it's group chat resulting to channel. no voice call on it up till now and anybody can easily send you message. Those saying that you will block the number, from chatting with you must have received the thrash in form of message before taking the next line of action. .

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:
messages can be retracted... On whatsapp
Deleted where both the sender and receiver doesn't see the message anymore. For example you mistakenly send message to your friend telling him he's stupid whereas it isn't for him. How do you retract that message from being shown on his phone that's if he hasn't read your message. But with bbm you can easily remove the message without him noticing it. I remember vividly when a guy complained on nairaland that he sent a message to his girlfriend mistakenly and asked how can he delete it from her seeing it.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

This Dullard wont stop using ill words. dude, u keep claiming "Likes" whereas there aint any visible on your own post except mine and othersnot until you show me where the likes u ar getting are, until then u are considered a solid idi*t am sorry.

why the horrors anyway, your sil.ly as.s posted somethin about whatsapp bn cheap and BBM bn expensive. a dude quoted you and laughed. i replied by saying "Though ur comment might be funny but it is the truth" and u took anger out on me. u dull mor*n. ode oshi.

Quit the mentions until you wake up from daydreams will u. Thanks.

Egbe Quit the explanations and stop quotin me....jobless oldie u can stil go ahead searchin and countin my likes.....isi odo agavu
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hawlahscho:

when you use whatsapp plus, you'll know that bbm is far behind
Nothing special for whatsapp plus because it hasn't address some of the flaws in whatsapp. One major flaw is that you can't send pdf files or applications secondly the last sceen feature is still there. No voice call as it's being seen by other social site up till date. It's not free as you pay to subscribe,
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Fraih(f): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
BBM rocks....anyday, anytime!

There is enough privacy on bbm in the sense that,
- you can choose to ignore requests or delete contact automatically unlike whatsapp, which shows all of dose on ur contact and you are un-nice if u ignore some chats
-nobody knows about your last seen, you don't need to login or exit
-you control those you chat with when you give out ur pin

Neither is bad anyway
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hawlahscho:

use wasend and share anything tru whatsapp. simple and straight to use
What send is a different application entirely and it's not embedded in whatsapp as it's being seen in bbm
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
headkonsult:
Well, all I see is the easiest and simplest oof reasons which points to individual preference. But technically whatsapp is better in the sense you have a bit of control in management.

For example, bbm contacts can be confusing! If your bbm contact decides to changer her display name, you can hardly tell felicia from nkiru. Unlike Whatsapp your contact display name remains what you saved the contact phone number with.

What of a strange sending a message before you block it
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nzecorneboy: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fraih:
BBM rocks....anyday, anytime!

There is enough privacy on bbm in the sense that,
- you can choose to ignore requests or delete contact automatically unlike whatsapp, which shows all of dose on ur contact and you are un-nice if u ignore some chats
-nobody knows about your last seen, you don't need to login or exit
-you control those you chat with when you give out ur pin

Neither is bad anyway
hey damsel
how are you??
it has been long you come on nl oooo
merry Xmas and prosperous new year in advance
btw how was your Xmas celeb.?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Egbe Quit the explanations and stop quotin me....jobless oldie u can stil go ahead searchin and countin my likes.....isi odo agavu

And finally the Agama lizard looking dude has gone to rest. now we can have peace. grin
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by vodacom: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Hw wuld u do dz plz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better / Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.