Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34795 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by misreal(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
sawdust:
hate whatsapp n BBM...
Strictly on 2go
;Dmama akpos come carry your pikin comot here oh.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Engrkay11(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Whatsapp anytime . Sending images on whatsapp faster dan bbm.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Burger01(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2014
vodacom:
I prefer bbm because I can retract my message anything especially if my contact has the same version of bbm unlike whatsapp were messages can't be retracted
With regular backup of your whatsapp chats you can easily retracts or restore your messages if need be.. Actually, whatsapp is better. I hardly do bbm..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2014
It depends, if you have more active friends on BBM, like ♍ƺ, most of my close pals re on BBM.Whatsapp is cool áΩ̶̣̣̥̇̊∂ easier to use, you don't have to search for pin. But i prefer my BBM to whatsapp. I have this friend who changes her number every 3 months, but she has been using one pin for the past 2 years. ÁΩ̶̣̣̥̇̊∂ we ve been chatting as usual.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2014
speaktogen:
Spitting trash plz try n chill.
And who is this Inconsequential figure....sorry I gave u a sleepless nyt...I ve better tins to do today, piking up and giving out gift dan waste my day on extinction threatened-recognition seeking gorilla...
U poped out frm the zoo piked a fone quote me den u ask me to chill??...btw me and u who really needs that advice??....nahwah oooo...indeed mad pple roamin and surfing NL since 19BC...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2014
misreal:
;Dmama akpos come carry your pikin comot here oh.

Lmfao!!!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by subah(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2014
I love both bbm n whatsapp. Whatsapp lets m get access more easily to those highly placed prospects without having to go thru d hurdle of trying to get their pins.
However, bbm lets u retrieve all ur contacts when switched phone.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by harry509: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2014
giftforlife9:
As for me i think bbm is the best but i prefer whasapp because i dont go out looking for pin unlike bbm where you need pin before communicating,

once you have the person number chat don start be that, so guys which one do you prefer
BBM is better mayb bcus I av borin friends on my BBM list dats y, whatsapp I prefer.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by IKJ66(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Hawlahscho:

forum and chatting applications?

why are you comparing Cech to Messi?

you can't become ordinary UEFA president
. SWERVE
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, your name looks so gay.. Ewwwww. What sort of man calls himself cute? undecided
lmao
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by saleeman4(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
I believe everyone here will prefer d one d they started using first ........and mind u no bb user will prefer whatapp to bbm
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
IKJ66:
. SWERVE

Berrer
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
saleeman4:
I believe everyone here will prefer d one d they started using first ........and mind u no bb user will prefer whatapp to bbm

I think That's correct.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by YomiOsibanjoOffi(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by pek(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2014
can't remember when I last did anything on BBM
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mecusbosco(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, your name looks so gay.. Ewwwww. What sort of man calls himself cute? undecided
And you prefer FriendPlantain to cute?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by igahdavid(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Mineshsakariya: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2014
I like whatsapp
+917698992272 that's my number smiley
you can add me smiley
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2014
WhatsApp,never even bothered with BBM installation for one day,WhatsApp serves my needs beautifully,the beauty of a social messenger is the amount of people it connects,WhatsApp have more than 6 times as many users as BBM,this is the reason Facebook bought it..and I don't like all that pin number nonsense of BBM,I can conveniently block a number i don't like in WhatsApp..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Bolurx(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
I prefers whatsapp than BBM

Indeed, na fried plantain you be...No wonder you "fried" the English Language like that... God will see us thru
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2014
kolykoldy:
I hate whatsapp cos unknown people can message you....
You have an option to block any number you don't want in WhatsApp..very convenient and a non issue..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by CuteDude53(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Because you are a gay doesnt mean you should tag me a gay.. ...Idiat!!!!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:
I think pple re routing for whatsapp cos its cheap so den spend less to ve it and re now used to it but BBM is a lil more expensive ...the two can provide the same service conviniently but BBM is more matured cos its private and safe...with whatsapp mad pple can just get yur number frm anywhre and dump dia silly msg to u and yur gf can mark u with whatsapp but not BBM
WhatsApp cheap?Seems to me BBM is the CHEAPO,just a click in the Play Store allows installation no fee,no charge,at least with WhatsApp you pay after the first year..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Ifebazz(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Jibreen4u:
Dude, Whatsapp is like CNN and BBM is more like AIT. Love dem both tho.
I bet your TV is concave black & white to see BBM as AIT & WhatsApp as CNN. Just cos you own a 7k phone doesn't mean automatically that better phones that ply on BBM ain't better. WhatsApp that cannot send something as common as PDF files you guys compare with BBM with the best security platform for communication? Now I know the kind of people here...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
onatisi:
Both have its pros and cons . The only good thing about whatsapp is the fun side of it and ease of communication. But bbm is the most secured mobile app right now,that is why the german govt has decided to start using bbm ,when it was discovered that the usa had taps on the german chancleor lines and phones. With bbm u are secured and safe .
Maybe if you're a multinational company or a government with secrets to hide,that security factor is of utmost importance,as an average Joe down the road,that feature is hardly of any significance to the majority of users..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Ifebazz(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
donbenie:
You have an option to block any number you don't want in WhatsApp..very convenient and a non issue..
Well that's after they've messaged you, ain't it?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Pls if u don't ve fact u ask ...with 60naira airtym now u can run whatsapp for a month...can u do that with BBM....ask so u wud be educated on tins u dont knw...if u care I will send u the link...even etisalt users can access whatsapp with dia free 5MB weekly allowance but not whatsapp...so what re u saying...ask and learn b4 u tuk
How much exactly does it cost to run BBM?most people don't know the difference in cost of operation and that will hardly be a factor in making their choice,seems to me you're all still smarting from the loss of EXCLUSIVITY that BBM users used to enjoy,nowadays anybody can download BBM and use,people prefer WhatsApp because it serves them better,fact..the numbers don't lie..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Ifebazz:

Well that's after they've messaged you, ain't it?
So?I block them,what's the big deal?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by oguntola18: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2014
you can send any file on bbm but can only send pictures and audio and video on whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Ifebazz(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Has anyone thought about the security cum privacy that BBM offers you? If I'm one of those kids that bugs dudes, it's just to obtain your number, that's all. You don't need to text, just flash the hell out of ya'll lives. That can never happen with BBM. You get to screen the idiots before they turn viruses.
Then media transfer, no way, I couldn't send a common document via WhatsApp, I mean, I was totally disappointed. Dudes, the only reason to even place BBM and WhatsApp on same platform for comparison is if you can't afford a good phone. Period.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Ifebazz(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2014
donbenie:
So?I block them,what's the big deal?
There's a problem when you start getting it too often sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better / Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.