Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" (43533 Views)

Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / How Can I Cook Nigerian Stew Without Frying It / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by saaedlee: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Make una contribute money for me. Make I arrange 1bottle of origin

From above statement, I deduced the following:

1. E don tey wey I see naija guy wey like Nigerian film, abi na mercy b¤¤bs u dey look? grin
2. You follow for the NBA (Nigerian Boyfriends Association) wey dey dump their girlfriends during xmas periods, else she would have been the one to cook the stew.cheesy
Conclusion: Rice no dey lack today, go ur neighbour house okay?

Sorry eh

1 Like

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Maxcollins042(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Actually no! But if I'm opportune to. Why not?
Ok na
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by jvera(f): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
naija movie got ur carried away...ur remote no get pause botom or e no dey work.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by WildChild00(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
I was carried away by the movie carolin shoes, mercy johnson was just making me happy, and I was already enjoying my christmas before this incident. I don't know what to say. I was speechless. Everything got burnt including the meats inside it. The only surviving meat was the ones I fried and didn't put them in the stew. See photos below

chei there is God ooooh, so Emeka, u mean you burnt that pot of stew, just becos you were busy watching film, come ya, u need slap...
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by dammieco(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can't even see an element of meat in there.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
undecided shocked is this stew? Xmas no reach your side ni
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

chei there is God ooooh, so Emeka, u mean you burnt that pot of stew, just becos you were busy watching film, come ya, u need slap...

Guy forget! Just try watch that movie. Its so interesting and funny. Those 3sisters were amazing
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by pacifique(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
But there was no single meat in the pot of stew that got burnt. Thank God I don't know you.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Maxcollins042(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
Am a boy not a lady! Pls mod change it back to his. No be only girls sabi cook nii!
Ah love your humility op accepting the fact that you are a boy

1 Like

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by badex11: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
In other news
Dear all, pls kindly vote for my baby in the ongoing cussons baby competition by liking her picture. Her name is Deborah Anjolaoluwa O. She is on my dp.
www.cussonsbabymoments.com

She is still far behind and voting ends in 5days.
Thank you my people for your support smiley
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by badex11: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
H

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
I was carried away by the movie carolin shoes, mercy johnson was just making me happy, and I was already enjoying my christmas before this incident. I don't know what to say. I was speechless. Everything got burnt including the meats inside it. The only surviving meat was the ones I fried and didn't put them in the stew. See photos below

Kk,put forth ur a/c number so nairalanders would contribute to ur burnt stew.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Exjoker(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Heyya! A beg come join me eat my food
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by WildChild00(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
satowind:
[s]Is one of those gals whose wife material no reach to sew g-string. Meanwhile

XMAS_PALAVA!!!

GIRL: baby please I want to fix my X-mas Hair, i
want you to give me some money to do that.

BOY: (goes into his drawer takes out N10,000
gives it to her)

BOY: baby take this N10,000, i know its small, but please manage it.

(The Girls collects the money counts it, and it is
N10,000 just as the Boy said. She removes N1,500. gives the remaining N8,500 back to the Boy and said)

GIRL: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take back this N8,500 and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that..

QUESTION:
DOES THIS KIND OF GIRL EXIST?

(A) Yes
(B ) Maybe
(C) No
[/s]

rubbish!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
saaedlee:

From above statement, I deduced the following:

1. E don tey wey I see naija guy wey like Nigerian film, abi na mercy b¤¤bs u dey look? grin
2. You follow for the NBA (Nigerian Boyfriends Association) wey dey dump their girlfriends during xmas periods, else she would have been the one to cook the stew.cheesy
Conclusion: Rice no dey lack today, go ur neighbour house okay?

Sorry eh

Hehehe we'll said! But I concur to your opinions!
1- nigerian films sweet. Especially the new concept of comedy
2- ma girl friends dem don travel
3- you are so on point. But neighbors. Will gossip with your name after much much!

Thanks for sorry! But I need something more tangible than the sorry!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by kendrick9(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
do guys still do nigerianfilms cos i don't..how can u burn ur stew because of nigerian film
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
sauceny:

Kk,put forth ur a/c number so nairalanders would contribute to ur burnt stew.
Lols. Are you serious?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Now that you burnt your stew shey you go chop the movie?

Exactly wat I wanted to tell him cheesy
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Ah love your humility op accepting the fact that you are a boy

Lols. Why shouldn't I accept the fact? Av got joystick and it makes so proud.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by iykofias(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
ireneony:
sorry o, dnt worry i will cal you to come and eat with me
even my own jollof rice too got burnt wit d pot and almost half d kitchen, would u b inviting me too, plssssssss?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by jejah: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
free2ryhme:

You don't have to be so rude. OP, Nawa oh! Is ur kitchen 100metres away from where you were watching the film? We need to flog you small. Anyway just drink garri,groundnut and fried meat. Merry Xmas.

dirty human being angry
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayapop:
grin grin grin

Why are u laughing? Does these sound like a good news?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
mifavour:
angry oya start clapping for ursef

Lols. Why should I clap? I haven't done anything that warrant to that! Or are you happy my stew got burnt?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by WildChild00(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
pacifique:
But there was no single meat in the pot of stew that got burnt. Thank God I don't know you.

When you eat finish, 2morrow dont come and create a thread in the health section, asking for how you can see a dentist oooh or how I can reduce my weight, chop small small!!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
arvinsloane:
And this post made frontpage... Today na christmas, make I reserve my comment...
Op, chop am like that. Na black stew.

Omo vomit ur comment! If na Christmas so? Those that means you going to live in pretense for the whole day?

Anyways as for you advice thanks! Maybe I should just way-bill the black to stew to your domain!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Was jesus truly born on dis day? I doubt it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Spidermon: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
U must be quite easy to distract. If I would burn my food, it would be because of a good movie not ........
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lantosed:
Lol! Another coca Cola advert.

Lols
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

pix not showing

Eww. Grossss
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Purity1(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
So sorry for your stew.
But i don't blame you, that movie is so interesting and captivating.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by tobaflexy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na wa oooo is like dat film is real interesting can u tell me d title of d movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.