Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" (44071 Views)

Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / How Can I Cook Nigerian Stew Without Frying It / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by satowind(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:
[/s]

rubbish!
I know u can't read
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by phlamesG: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
*shocked* how dis 1 kon concern me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by kenex4ever(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Thank u! Like I said iv prepared another one
picture of d new stew or
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by redsun(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
The only Nigeria movie that can take my attention for half an hour is OK on goes to school. Others are just sometimes very incomprehensible,crude, fake,irrelevant and uninspiring. Just like Nigerian politics and religion.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by amnestylaw1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Make una contribute money for me. Make I arrange 1bottle of origin

No be only Origin, na Destination. Orijin wen you go buy and another peson go carry an go where you dey watch Mercy Johnson. grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by ethylene: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Failure!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by WildChild00(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
satowind:

I know u can't read

Stop spamming my friend!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Bamz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

I drag you come these thread? Na must say u go comment?

Someone forgot this is a public thread.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by rennylaw(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
merry christmas grin
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Go and marry
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Krisddon: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
I was carried away by the movie carolin shoes, mercy johnson was just making me happy, and I was already enjoying my christmas before this incident. I don't know what to say. I was speechless. Everything got burnt including the meats inside it. The only surviving meat was the ones I fried and didn't put them in the stew. See photos below
j
You must be from Benue for making the black stew with lizards. But why will you let those kids Aki & pawpaw steal ur attention? Though creativity isn't easy but some Nollywood movies can be so embarrassing enh!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Applaner: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
a clear indication DAT u nid to marry.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by temmym4(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dude, am sorry but you are careless. I am so sure your nose was right there with u even if your concentration was on d movie. i believe it isnt supposed to have been this worse, you are not watching the movie from a different apartment are you ? My advice, stop cooking when your attention is not fully in the kitchen, u might get the house burnt. am sorry.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thunder fire the mod that banned me!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
sauceny:

I wanted to send u 5k,but frm d way u sounding,there isn't any need.

Besides am the one sending it,so u ought to be the one to send me ur a/c through my email, or better still posted it on NL.

Cause of you my other account was banned! So I need that your 5k desperately
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Mimipauls1(f): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Hahaha! And you have hand to snap and post here! Try it in my house and my mum will see to it that you eat the whole charcoal in that pot, am sure you wouldn't be conscious enough to locate your phone. grin
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by JayJustus(m): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2014
ritababe:
Sorry oh, But Wetin we go do now

if you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by viexcey(f): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2014
donodion:
Op sorry na so...All in d spirit of excitment at christmas.

Anyway allow me to use your thread show small talent.

As i woke up today...i had just one thing on mind...Naija food.As my babe is on duty but would be back this afternoon,i decided to try my hands on a naija delicacy....fiam, i enter nairaland and found this thread " How to cook Nigerian Fried Rice" www.nairaland.com/1963199/how-cook-nigerian-fried-rice

I want to say a big thank you to "Viexcey"....Sister you too much.
After i manage to get most of the "materials"...i couldnt get all as queues were too many at grocery stores...well i tried as much as possible to follow sister viexcey instructions and believe the result na GBAM!!! my landlady daughers and cousin clean my plate in less than 5 minutes begin holla..."Chineke o..Naijeria rice is sweet".

Well as i was cooking...i was equally blasting flavors "nwa baby ashewo", Brackets " me and you"etc with Bells whisky on ice rocks to step down along the process...grin grin no blame me....i need to spoil myself in the kitchen for the day before sweerie comes back from duty.

see pix below...once again Seun and Viexcyn...thanks a great deal for such tutorial thread....i dey groove as im typing this with foods and drinks coming in left and right.

Merry Xmas folks.

You are welcome dear. So Glad i added More Merry to your Christmas. Enjoy!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
mikketech:

Cause of you my other account was banned! So I need that your 5k desperately

Hw was it ma fault ¿
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by satowind(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
WildChild00:

Stop spamming my friend!
Hw is dat spamming are u sure u know de meaning?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
We are the number website design and development company in the eastern and southern part of nigeria! Our web development service covers the major states list below:

-Abia
-Anambra
-Ebonyi
-Enugu
-Imo
-Rivers
-Calabar
-Akwa-ibom
-benin

If you reside in any of these states you can contact us for your web design and development!
We provide you with the packages listed below:
1 -one year domain registration
2-one year hosting service
3-unlimited bandwidth
4-100gb disk space
5-25 addon-domain
6-suitable title for SEO
7-create a self owned favicon
8-submit your website to search engines Eg.Google
9-custom Domain email
10-Auto-responder
11-Creat an XML site-map
12-A responsive website
13-live chat support team app for customers to drop message quickly)
14-Instal scripts to secure your website from hackers
15-anti spamming/ robots scripts
16-free website maintenance for one year
17-Business logo,
18-Well organized graphics designs, 
19-Addthis share and follow up links
20-finally will also advertise your website on our official blog

You can visit our website www.nairaguide.com for more infor about our services. Our key term is to guide and bring your business/brand or product business online!
Owning a website is very very very important
And compulsory for any progressing business today in the universe!
Your website will represent You! Your business! Your brand and Your product! You can reach out to the world with just a single standard professional website!
We are here to make it easier annd reliable for you today! Don't be afraid our services are affordable!

Our contact details are as follows:
WHATSAPP/CALL :: 08039710459
BBM ::: 21CB6207

Thanks
Regards: Mike Tech online Service |Team Nairaguide|
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by WildChild00(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
satowind:

Hw is dat spamming are u sure u know de meaning?

What is spam?

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20 or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers", people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.

Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people - anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.

One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct target for their attacks.

TELL WHAT WHERE U DOING? POSTING SOME SILLY JOKES, DAT DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH TOPIC
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by SenatorJames(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Sorry for that.

Please accept my condolence in the spirit of Jesus' birthday.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
WildChild00:

What is spam?

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20 or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers", people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.

Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people - anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.

One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct target for their attacks.

TELL WHAT WHERE U DOING? POSTING SOME SILLY JOKES, DAT DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH TOPIC

Lols
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
SenatorJames:
Sorry for that.

Please accept my condolence in the spirit of Jesus' birthday.
Super story! Since 25th Dec. Na now u dey come

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donkeys Are Butchered And Sold In Markets In The Northern Nigeria / A Street Boy Eating Bread & Closeup In Surulere / How Do You Get Rid Of Onion Smells From Your Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.