Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" (43483 Views)

Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / How Can I Cook Nigerian Stew Without Frying It / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by eduxerxes: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

If I hear say na u be that! Kpakaaaaaaaaaaaaam
u can as well check out my facebook profile to confirm for urself...

https://m.facebook.com/henry.dim?refid=13
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
Chai...I was wondering o.
No dey wonder my brother. Maybe you are even enjoying your day more than him
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
op u cook d stew wit red oil?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by fujirice: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
eduxerxes:
See how my day's going here...I can never be distracted by anything
Hihihihihi.....show off! tongue
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Anambra

Okk. Same with me am from anambra. But for some years now. I have refuse to travel with my people. Until I..........................n+

You know na!
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

No dey wonder my brother. Maybe you are even enjoying your day more than him
I'm not a man and ....hehehehe eat like that? Mba nu. tongue
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
eduxerxes:

Lolslsololsollsolsolsolsolsolslolsololsololsololsololsolols
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
eduxerxes:

I also added you too
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Elparaiso(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
Am a boy not a lady! Pls mod change it back to his. No be only girls sabi cook nii!
When mod see Nollywood.... Wet in you want make him think?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
Please what's the name again ? Make I waka go look for am now.
Caroline workshop
Caroline the shoe maker.
It's 1-6, and you will enjoy every part of it .
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
I'm not a man and ....hehehehe eat like that? Mba nu. tongue
Ur not a man? And ur longer throat pass reach this level?

Hmmmm. Nawooooo girls can now do what a man can do even more better
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elparaiso:

When mod see Nollywood.... Wet in you want make him think?
Na only girls dey watch nollywood?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Caroline workshop
Caroline the shoe maker.
It's 1-6, and you will enjoy every part of it .
Thanks dear.
pureguide:

Ur not a man? And ur longer throat pass reach this level?

Hmmmm. Nawooooo girls can now do what a man can do even more better
Your opinion bro.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Okk. Same with me am from anambra. But for some years now. I have refuse to travel with my people. Until I..........................n+

You know na!
I don't know oooo cheesy

I wish I can receive pm, would've pmed you.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by favourume(f): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Your head correct small! Forget those claiming that nigerian movies aint good for us! Kpakaaaaaaaaaam!

My head correct BIG grin grin

I kept re-watching that movie and watched parts 1-4.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Oga thank you very much! If you so interested to help. I think you should visit one of my sales page copy the account details there and do what u want to do with it. See below

www.nairaguide.com/importation
www.nairaguide.com/penlargement

Thank u! Like I said iv prepared another one

I wanted to send u 5k,but frm d way u sounding,there isn't any need.

Besides am the one sending it,so u ought to be the one to send me ur a/c through my email, or better still posted it on NL.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
i was called from onitsha to aba for this

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Anthony3850:
Definition of wickedness---- u kill chicken, u remove d feathers and intestines, u boil and fry d chicken, then when food is served u see d two legs on ur plate instead of d thigh(s). So my sister manage oil for now,,,
Na dude, no be babe...
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
You're social marketing the Nollywood movie for pirates?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

I do. But like I said I was carried away by the movie, have u seen the movie? If no try and see it. U see reason
if na lyk so Ouse go burn nw, u go dey blame am onto Film... U need to be more careful Ntin shuld take 100% of ur concentration...
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by tunaguy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
dont they tell u not to drink and drive ...... am sorry whats the situation here
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Emmyjb(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
I was carried away by the movie carolin shoes, mercy johnson was just making me happy, and I was already enjoying my christmas before this incident. I don't know what to say. I was speechless. Everything got burnt including the meats inside it. The only surviving meat was the ones I fried and didn't put them in the stew. See photos below
u were already enjoying urself with Nigeria movie so there is No need for food again.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Pauloot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
I laff shekau laff for ur head....

Nollywood
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sue Mercy Johnson for damages
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

pix not showing
can't believe DAT some guys still watch Nigerian movies to the extent of distracting you. sad
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by olayincar(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
LMAyedun:
Come do wetin? Are u father Xmas?

No.. Mother Xmas grin
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Samzzy94(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
satowind:
Is one of those gals whose wife material no reach to sew g-string. Meanwhile

XMAS_PALAVA!!!

GIRL: baby please I want to fix my X-mas Hair, i
want you to give me some money to do that.

BOY: (goes into his drawer takes out N10,000
gives it to her)

BOY: baby take this N10,000, i know its small, but please manage it.

(The Girls collects the money counts it, and it is
N10,000 just as the Boy said. She removes N1,500. gives the remaining N8,500 back to the Boy and said)

GIRL: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take back this N8,500 and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that..

QUESTION:
DOES THIS KIND OF GIRL EXIST?

(A) Yes
(B ) Maybe
(C) No

I never see ooo.All those type of girls don die finish oo
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by swagdopey: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
satowind:
Is one of those gals whose wife material no reach to sew g-string. Meanwhile

XMAS_PALAVA!!!

GIRL: baby please I want to fix my X-mas Hair, i
want you to give me some money to do that.

BOY: (goes into his drawer takes out N10,000
gives it to her)

BOY: baby take this N10,000, i know its small, but please manage it.

(The Girls collects the money counts it, and it is
N10,000 just as the Boy said. She removes N1,500. gives the remaining N8,500 back to the Boy and said)

GIRL: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take back this N8,500 and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that..

QUESTION:
DOES THIS KIND OF GIRL EXIST?

(A) Yes
(B ) Maybe
(C) No

In naija NO. Gals lykd at don't exist. But in France wia I come from, gyals lyk dat plenty...
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by satowind(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Are you new on nairaland?
Hw?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by kenex4ever(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Purity1:
So sorry for your stew.
But i don't blame you, that movie is so interesting and captivating.
r u related to mercy J?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.