Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed (3852 Views)

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Facebook Removes Saraki’s UK Passport From Sahara reporters Page, Threatens / APC Fake Reporter Exposed!!! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by shineeye: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!!
THAT YOU MAY KNOW THE TRUTH 3 - A REJOINDER TO THE LATEST LIE OF SAHARA REPORTERS ON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE.
by Awazie Chinomso, Asaba.As expected, the mischief makers are at it again! This time around, they cooked their lies sitting behind an upgraded cheap laptop as usual! .

2 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
what is truth and what is lie?
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by citizenY(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
The major lie about this bridge is how the people of the south east were deceived by GEJ , and their leaders to accept the tolls to be charged on this bridge for 25 years.... who is charging tolls on Abuja infrastructure that were built while Onitsha bridge was allowed to deteriorate or not replaced by a new one?

' Are others paying for similar federal facilities?

6 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Collynzo22: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
citizenY:
The major lie about this bridge is how the people of the south east were deceived by GEJ , and their leaders to accept the tolls to be charged on this bridge for 25 years.... who is charging tolls on Abuja infrastructure that were built while Onitsha bridge was allowed to deteriorate or not replaced by a new one?

Yakubu, you and I know that no one will pay any toll on that bridge.
Let it be completed first.

7 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by obailala(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
shineeye:
E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!!
THAT YOU MAY KNOW THE TRUTH 3 - A REJOINDER TO THE LATEST LIE OF SAHARA REPORTERS ON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE.
by Awazie Chinomso, Asaba.As expected, the mischief makers are at it again! This time around, they cooked their lies sitting behind an upgraded cheap laptop as usual! .

Have you taken your drugs this morning?

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by nke001: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
citizenY:

And the major truth? The Bridge is currently under construction.

Collynzo22:

Tolls will defintely be collected, if not legally, it will be collected illegally...
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

I think it'll be right if you guys campaign against this scam instead of acting as if it doesn't exist and even covering it up when it rears it head. Don't worry cos soon it will grow into a big monster than what you can hide.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by minister2015: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
We should stop deceiving ourselves, this is a naked 419 on the braved nation of Igbos, gej did say on the sod turning ceremony of the bridge, that other bridges are being fully funded by FG; Guys 25years is not a joke anywhere. I have observed Jonathan as an Ijaw supremacist.

4 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Chigold101(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
You people are always too funny... Igbos this & igbos that... Is it only igbos that will be using this bridge?
After building this bridge will they pull down the first one?
If any of u think that collecting toll is wrong, that person should takeup and fight it...
Abeg you people should stop all these wooping up of funny sentiment...
U are comparing niger bridge with other bridges in Nigeria... Whichof the bridges in Nigeriahas the same structural design with Niger bridge?
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chigold101:
You people are always too funny... Igbos this & igbos that... Is it only igbos that will be using this bridge?
After building this bridge will they pull down the first one?
If any of u think that collecting toll is wrong, that person should takeup and fight it...
Abeg you people should stop all these wooping up of funny sentiment...
U are comparing niger bridge with other bridges in Nigeria... Whichof the bridges in Nigeriahas the same structural design with Niger bridge?
@bold it's possible as they can install dynamite to it and claim the bridge collapsed cos it was too old, and as we know, the bridge is already shaking, all these they'll do just so they can make more money from the huge usage of theirs. You guys need to add your voice to that of those against this injustice cos it'll be perpetrated against your people the most (imagine the huge amount of ndigbo returning home every xmas) instead of thinking that those voicing out now are against ibo interest. Reason for once
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Collynzo22: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
I think it'll be right if you guys campaign against this scam instead of acting as if it doesn't exist and even covering it up when it rears it head. Don't worry cos soon it will grow into a big monster than what you can hide.
Why aren't you guys campaigning against the Lagos-Ibadan expressway which was also announced as PPP?
The PPP suggestion for the 2nd Niger bridge was only mentioned once, you guys got hold of it, but the same has been suggested of Lagos-Ibadan expressway several times, not a word from you.

5 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Flets: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Collynzo22: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
@bold it's possible as they can install dynamite to it and claim the bridge collapsed cos it was too old, and as we know, the bridge is already shaking, all these they'll do just so they can make more money from the huge usage of theirs. You guys need to add your voice to that of those against this injustice cos it'll be perpetrated against your people the most (imagine the huge amount of ndigbo returning home every xmas) instead of thinking that those voicing out now are against ibo interest. Reason for once
Segun cry your own cry, leave Igbos alone. Vibration of bridges is normal. The Niger bridge will still be around in another 100 years with or without the 2nd one. How many Lagos-Ibadan expressway do you have? Why aren't you campaigning against the PPP?
Let the bridge be completed first then we will discuss the tolling.

3 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

Collynzo22:

Segun cry your own cry, leave Igbos alone. Vibration of bridges is normal. The Niger bridge will still be around in another 100 years with or without the 2nd one. How many Lagos-Ibadan expressway do you have? Why aren't you campaigning against the PPP?
Let the bridge be completed first then we will discuss the tolling.
when I saw the bold, I thought it was the person's username till I looked and realized it's not. Now you are calling me segun. I'd have thought you had a way of knowing nairalander's names until you called me segun, a wrong name. Whatever you're smoking is bad and not adviceable to move into the new year with.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by aresa: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

Why aren't you guys campaigning against the Lagos-Ibadan expressway which was also announced as PPP?
The PPP suggestion for the 2nd Niger bridge was only mentioned once, you guys got hold of it, but the same has been suggested of Lagos-Ibadan expressway several times, not a word from you.

That was the deal with the previous contractor and it was canceled.

A fresh and direct contract was awarded last year and it wasn't PPP.

2nd NB is not federally financed, the 3 times inflated project it was sold to JB for 30 years meaning SE men, women and children are going to pay out of their own pocket by paying toll to JB for 30 years while JB sends the money out of your community straight to Germany. It's called capital flight.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by aresa: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
when I saw the bold, I thought it was the person's username till I looked and realized it's not. Now you are calling me segun. I'd have thought you had a way of knowing nairalander's names until you called me segun, a wrong name. Whatever you're smoking is bad and not adviceable to move into the new year with.

That was tribalism and bigotry..

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
aresa:

That was tribalism and bigotry..
don't mind the guy. They just label anybody whatever they like just for making a comment about ndigbo even when the comment is a reasonable one. I they are their own problem.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by citizenY(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:

I noted that too and it is indirectly aimed at connecting views along a sectional divide.
People should listen to the message and leave the messenger.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by citizenY(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
aresa:

That was the deal with the previous contractor and it was canceled.

A fresh and direct contract was awarded last year and it wasn't PPP.

2nd NB is not federally financed, the 3 times inflated project it was sold to JB for 30 years meaning SE men, women and children are going to pay out of their own pocket by paying toll to JB for 30 years while JB sends the money out of your community straight to Germany. It's called capital flight.

It is my view that the central government should have financed this project just, like the apparently unnecessary ( my opinion) racing tracks and edifices being erected in ABUJA . Certainly this bridge is more portamt and if you do not intend to toll abuja r facilities, why Onitsha bridge?
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
citizenY:

I noted that too and it is indirectly aimed at connecting views along a sectional divide.
don't mind them. They even go to the extent of posting fake pictures which they portray as those of the username they feel made a statement that doesn't support their stupidity. I use to believe their pictures till they posted one claiming it belonged to a certain NLer who came out to refute their claims by showing us a link to a thread in romance section where he posted his pictures and also gave his facebook address. This guys are just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by citizenY(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
don't mind them. They even go to the extent of posting fake pictures which they portray as those of the username they feel made a statement that doesn't support their stupidity. I use to believe their pictures till they posted one claiming it belonged to a certain NLer who came out to refute their claims by showing us a link to a thread in romance section where he posted his pictures and also gave his facebook address. This guys are just pathetic.

yahoo yahoo tins Time running out
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Buttocks: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:

I think it would be wise if you hypocrites and political jobbers could mind your business and get it through your thick skulls that the South-East is never voting Buhari, no matter how hard you try.

3 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by aresa: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
citizenY:

It is my view that the central government should have financed this project just, like the apparently unnecessary ( my opinion) racing tracks and edifices being erected in ABUJA . Certainly this bridge is more portamt and if you do not intend to toll abuja r facilities, why Onitsha bridge?

There's a lot going on here than the bride in question. This bridge is nothing but dangling suya they dangle in front of the folks in that region to secure their votes politically so why build the bridge and lose bargaining ship and dangling suya.?

For 30 years, the FG have awarded tons of direct contracts in other regions, but not and never when it comes to the SE and this particular bridge. The even slapped and insulted them by selling the project to JB to build and toll the folks in the region for 30 years meaning the are paying for their own bridge and not the FG.

What a sad shame...

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buttocks:

I think it would be wise if you hypocrites and political jobbers could mind your business and get it through your thick skulls that the South-East is never voting Buhari, no matter how hard you try.
nobody is begging you to vote for buhari, am only begging you guys not to blame others for your woes in the nearest future, especially yorubas cos we'll hate to say we told you so.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Buttocks: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
nobody is begging you to vote for buhari, am only begging you guys not to blame others for your woes in the nearest future, especially yorubas cos we'll hate to say we told you so.

Blame Yorubas for who and what?
Is a Yoruba person the president, vice president, senate president, deputy senate president, speaker or deputy speaker?
Please mind your fffuccking business and stop trying to drag yourselves into issues that don't concern you.
You plebs are the same ones who keep shouting about Igbo people and their support for Goodluck Jonathan. What the fffuucck is your business? HOW does it ffuuccking concern you?

You have sold your souls to Buhari. Great. Now could you stop perstering others?
Once again, mind your business.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buttocks:

Blame Yorubas for who and what?
Is a Yoruba person the president, vice president, senate president, deputy senate president, speaker or deputy speaker?
Please mind your fffuccking business and stop trying to drag yourselves into issues that don't concern you.
You plebs are the same ones who keep shouting about Igbo people and their support for Goodluck Jonathan. What the fffuucck is your business? HOW does it ffuuccking concern you?

You have sold your souls to Buhari. Great. Now could you stop perstering others?
Once again, mind your business.
yes, you always blame yorubas for doings caused by your actions and inaction. Remember how you guys blame awolowo for nothing. Well don't Quote me again cos am now minding my business.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Buttocks: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
yes, you always blame yorubas for doings caused by your actions and inaction. Remember how you guys blame awolowo for nothing. Well don't Quote me again cos am now minding my business.

You must be very dumb to say we blame Awolowo "for nothing". Go ask about his actions as Finance Minister because you're obviously an ignoramus.
Come to think of it, the same northerners ended up playing him big time, didn't they? grin

I've told you again, mind your business and face your leaders who are about to sell you off to the northerners just like Afonja unconsciously did.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buttocks:

You must be very dumb to say we blame Awolowo "for nothing". Go ask about his actions as Finance Minister because you're obviously an ignoramus.
Come to think of it, the same northerners ended up playing him big time, didn't they? grin

I've told you again, mind your business and face your leaders who are about to sell you off to the northerners just like Afonja unconsciously did.
you mean awo £20? grin pls continue kissing a minority ijaw man's nyansh. Don't quote me again cos I hate tribal comments.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Buttocks: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
you mean awo £20? grin pls continue kissing a minority ijaw man's nyansh. Don't quote me again cos I hate tribal comments.

Olodo, we're not kissing nobody's a$$. We're simply rejecting you vultures and your Northern gods.
Pit Buhari up against a car battery, and Igbos would still vote the car battery over him. That's as bad as it is.
It matters not if the country burns. Fffucck you and have a good day.
And mind your business.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Collynzo22: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
citizenY:

Yakubu Tsalhatu, you have nothing to worry about.
I can assure you that the bridge will not be tolled.
You can take that to any bank of your choice.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Collynzo22: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
Adewole Segun Anthony, how come you deactivated that Ballotboxx acount after you denied it? You deactivated tribaleast after denying yourself too.
If deactivate this one and open another, we will still find out, we know you more than you know yourself.
Just leave Igbo matters for Igbos and keep your fake and hypocritical concern to yourself.
Why did you dodge the Lagos-Ibadan road question?
Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall / BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.