Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians (838 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) / Welcome To Islamic State In Nigeria, Christians Please Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by omoreporter: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2014

Buhari’s Christmas Message:

Dear Compatriots,

I am General Muhammadu Buhari

As a Muslim, My religion forbids me from wishing “Happy christmas” to Christians because there is no scripture on the face of the earth where unambiguosly and unequivocally stated that Jesus (A.S) is the son of God(Nauzubillah).

Sponsored Links
In a day like this, the mountains, skies, lands are very angry. As they will burst, the angels are angry. Then why You as a muslim will you contribute in saying the false(I.e if you wish anybody happy christmas, that means you’ve agreed that Jesus is the son of God (Nauzubillah).

Do not engage in any activity that does not pleases our creator. May Allah forgive our shortcomings. Do not say they wished me good when I was celebrating Sallah, so I have to wish them too.

They did that because their religion permits that but Islam does not permit that. If your invited to eat food
with them on this day or you were given, politely make them Understand that your religion does not permit you to eat. Do not hurt their feelings.

Thank you all for your understanding.
—————

Note: This message was Sent to NewsDay Reporters by a Buhari supporter and inner caucus member of the Buhari campaign from Kaduna state.

source: http://www.omogist.com/2014/12/buharis-merry-christmas-message-nigeria-christians/

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by Viktoh(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by pacifique(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
No wrong in greeting fellow countrymen. But know you ll not win my vote nor my family and compound's.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by temitemi1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pls tell ur boys no to give us bomb as gift for this XMAS ooooo... GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
No Propaganda against Muhammadu Buhari shall prosper

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by temitemi1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
I won't be surprise seeing him changing his name from buhari to samson for the sake of Aso Rock grin grin grin... Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by ritababe(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Not bad
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by drshrewd: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
hehehe pdp knew their end is here that is why they have resort to propagander grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by Zellie: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is not a Christmas message to Christians. This is a message to Muslims not to wish Christians "Happy Christmas" because Islam doesn't permit it
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by chaberry(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sai BUHARI, Sai THE PEOPLES GENERAL
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by Wittylens(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are fools? Are we that blind that we cannot see the difference between Bad(PDP) and evil(APC)

APC Are Screaming Change! Change ! Change ! Change! . Tell me , How do you expect change to come from a clueless Party , whose main Goal is just to Unsit the president.? How do you Expect Change from a party that has Amaechi(Ruthless Thief) , Lai Mohammed (Liar-In-Chief) , Tinubu (Biggest Land Owner In Lagos) As members? How do you expect change from a Ruthless and Unrepentant Blood Sucking Vampire(Buhari} ? How do you want expect change from someone who once said he will make Nigeria Ungovernable?

Stop deceiving Yourselves. APC don't care about you . if they do , They will not wait till they're in power before They CHANGE Nigeria.

Let's admit this , No government will succeed if they face the same problems as Jonathan did. Terrorism Can disrupt progress in any country. Its not a matter of GEJ or Buhari. Let's all join hands to fight terrorism!

Think Nigerians! Think!
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigeria Christians by Ab025(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
this definitely wasn't sent by buhari....

(1) (Reply)

GEJ is Working Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements of Jonathan / No Link Between GMB And BH -fkk / Parties Plotting To Bribe INEC Officials – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.