Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest (1129 Views)

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by ochejoseph(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dr Oby Ezekwesili, and her team where on the streets again today, with the Bring back our Girls protest, although most protesters did not turn up for the widely publicised  event  the few that took part where well mobilised!

As a people Nigerians  share in the pain of the families whose daughter's will be celebrating Christmas with those rapists, and paedophiles one can not imagine the torment they will be going through this Christmas! 

It is also very sad that an issue that should unite Nigerians have been hijacked by certain political element for political gains. 

Our Prayer is that our armed forces  will live up to their billing and with the help of the King of Heaven secure the safe return of  these girls whose only crime is venturing out of their homes in search for knowledge  !

May they return home to love and to Kindness- Whoopi Goldberg God

Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by ochejoseph(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
The police providing protection for the protesters through during the event

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by softandsweet(f): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
But this has really lingered for too long honestly sad sad sad. Its as if we've just given up on them

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by smsshola(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
so sad dey av home this time last year, today they are homeless..they wear a pair of nu shoe last year Christmas even though it was cheap:but today they have no shoe..O lord comfort the girls where ever they are and to their families Lord show them reason to smile.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by overhypedsteve(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bring back my Christmas chicken
Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nigeria is supposed to be having a black Christmas in all honesty! Where have you seen a country not caring about 200+ girls kidnapped by evil characters? I guess life is worthless in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochejoseph:
Dr Oby Ezekwesili, and her team where on the streets again today, with the Bring back our Girls protest, although most protesters did not turn up for the widely publicised  event  the few that took part where well mobilised!

As a people Nigerians  share in the pain of the families whose daughter's will be celebrating Christmas with those rapists, and paedophiles one can not imagine the torment they will be going through this Christmas! 

It is also very sad that an issue that should unite Nigerians have been hijacked by certain political element for political gains. 

Our Prayer is that our armed forces  will live up to their billing and with the help of the King of Heaven secure the safe return of  these girls whose only crime is venturing out of their homes in search for knowledge  !

May they return home to love and to Kindness- Whoopi Goldberg God

Bless Nigeria 
Yes just like Mitchell Obama did! undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by motherlode: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmm, 200+ chibok school girls missing for several months with no recovery made undecided if it were to be one of GEJ'S child i am sure he would have gone into that forest to look for his child all by himself! I mean made extra efforts but no hasn't done enough to bring them back to where they belong.
I wonder if they are not the ones mobilized to carry out bomb attacks...... "The blood we're sharing, there is good ooo" #GEJOUT #TeamChange
Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oga ooooooo our girls are out side there so painful hmmmm ehhh ehhh.Oga ooooooo
Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Lilyomi(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
I feel for their families. How I wish these terrorists will deal with the politicians and leave innocent and helpless people alone.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Safari29: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
We don't have a president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by oziegbe2015: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
It took mr CLUELESS a whole month to accept that the over 200 people he had sown to secure as cheif security officer of nigeria was missing. That is the height of insensitivity and cluelesness

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by oziegbe2015: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president
you mean we have a slowpoke. oops thats terrible, it means Nigeria is on fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Flets: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by eaz(f): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Really? Human beings like you are missing and you turn it to a joke? What goes around comes around.
overhypedsteve:
Bring back my Christmas chicken

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
The whereabout of the girls may be unknown and their home-coming very uncertain but we pray God to restore Peace in Nigeria. May evil be far from us in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Protest : Bring Back Our Girls BBOG Christmas Protest by overhypedsteve(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
eaz:
Really? Human beings like you are missing and you turn it to a joke? What goes around comes around.
shattap!! Nairand activists. why didn't you join the protesters today. Human beings like me are missing? Do you know the level of commitment and personal sacrifices I have committed into this issue. How dare you criticise me. What ve you done apart from browse out news on this issue. You think people should always consider your opinion before saying something on here? Do not dare me. I repeat, do not dare me.
Lol just kidding, merry Xmas Dear. Our Girls are in the hands of God now, only God can bring em back.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Jega Publishes These Names As Winners Of The 2015 Elections? / GEJ visit to benue toda,as hired people were there to add population on tv / Heavy Rains: APC Not Showing Pics Of Lagos Rally Venue, Umbrellas Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.