Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus (49542 Views)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by emiye(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
when mister adams read comments like this from deranged lowlife mofos with coconut brain, i feel like taking the m0ron, tie him/her to a truck and drag across the cactus filled wasteland of their cursed village. grin

U mischievious, cunny creature u need to stop the intake of watery monkey sp.erm ,it's dangerous to the brain. grin
I doubt if there is a better adjective for that fellow.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2014
i guess i heard som1 even supporting okada riders by giving dem free helmet but was shocked wen e stopped dem from using d okada
was lyk y give dem helmet wen u wont let dem use deir bikes
Ds bus campaign!! i hope d paradox no go follow sha
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Mistermamus(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2014
old man old reasoning
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by diego101(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
"Rode on the bus earlier today and spoke to my fellow citizens, it was better than a thousand seminars" - Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Mr man nigeria doesn't work like that, buhari..will never rule this country again
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2014
cannonnier:

[b]You have a good argument here, but you can only deceive the gullible.

Suppose I don't interact with the society, I rather sit back at home or in the office and observe things than go to a party, gathering or appear in the tv for a chat. Then there be a decay in my society, and the government is leading a "administration of vice", and all the degrading behaviour keep on exacerbating.
In such situation, any sensible, un-beguiled minded individual will agree "there is need for change".

Then came out a society outcast to preach the need for change, the truth. To ameliorate, to positively affect the society that has been affecting him negatively.

And there came out you- a celebrator of mediocre and impunity, to call an astute examiner a hypocrite? Perhaps you have been dining with the knaves in the house of power, No! Perhaps you have been eating the left over and the crumbs that's been falling off their dining table and thereby having the energy to wag your tongue and try to confuse us to celebrate your beloved mediocre-chiefs in the house of power.

We say no. You're the hypocrite here and a rogue celebrating scallywags in power. Come february the change the majority crave shall come to pass.[/b]
can you please interpret in chinese for me to get your point sire
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by stexsy(m): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Vice President of Lagos state....or beta still Vice President of BRTs.....

GEJ till osinbanjo understands that lagos is not Nigeria
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by gbodimowo(m): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

When last did you see Dumbo Sambo inside a bus?
while flagging off the reawarded contract of the Lagos Ibadan expressway
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by papaejima1: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Spoke to and Spoke with are two different things bro.
The former is what hawkers and preachers do in BRT buses, while the latter is what passengers do to one another.

aresa:

Speaking and soliciting have 2 different definitions .The man said he spoke to my fellow citizens, so of what relevance is your irrelevant interpretation?

Learn how to read and comprehend basic English words..
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Yippsy(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2014
He's going for d post of d VP?? Well jus wondering if he's gonna enter d whole BRT in all 36 States to campaign if there z.... jus wondering tho..
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by iwriterng(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Dude better not get shot.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2014
theV0ice:

so where will Sambo do his campaign? in his presidential jet? no wonder he and GEJ are so off touch with the pulse of the people. What Osinbajo did there is getting into the grassroots to feel the people first hand. He didn't ride it to pull a stunt. He rode the bus so he could talk to people and hear from them first hand which a 1000 seminars would not be able to do for him. hear him again

"Rode on the bus earlier today and spoke to my fellow citizens, it was better than a thousand seminars" - Prof Yemi Osinbajo

Abeg shut up! Just because he was selected yesterday for APC VP ticket, he's forming celebrity politician. Has he not been a normal citizen all these years? Have all his previous interactions been with normal citizens? So what's with this hypocritic activity?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by samento: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2014
lekkie073:
How many brt buses he entered to campaign?

Awon jaguda lasan lasan cool
Wetin you go call Jona TAN and his gang.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by BetaThings: 1:12am On Dec 26, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.

BRT was pioneered by APC
Jonathan said he would be going from church to church to campaign - did he open those churches

Under Jonathan,
we have had to forcibly change number plates at official price + settlement premium
we are being asked to obtain new driver licence at official price + settlement premium
Fuel price increased and was invested in SURE-P and now we see SURE-P-funded people in black shirts (like Machiavelli men) being groomed to intimidate us during elections and thereafter collect roads passage settlement price from us
Oil price has gone down and we are now subsidizing the government but we are told they need to diversify the economy and collect taxes more, and they engage McKinsey for that

We now see Sambo say that taxes are driving people out of Lagos
What about all these official route for milking Nigerians
will the McKinsey contract be terminated?

So who is the hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by BetaThings: 1:15am On Dec 26, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Political stunt...The way our politicians pretend to humble themselves when canvassing for votes, when they finally get the votes you won't see their break light anymore...Yeye dey smell
Yes
While Fashola was not using siren in Lagos
PDP's Ohakim came to Lagos and his goons assaulted a lady driver who did not run out of the road quickly enough when his siren came calling in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by johhnnie(m): 1:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, we may love or hate this man. But there is something that we cannot take away from his style of governance " freedom of speech". We have never been so liberated in utterances. And I want to add a new twist to this discussion, our problem is hardly ever the number one man. At least not in all cases but those that surround the number and the prevailing situation of the country at that particular point Iin time. Again, let us be investigative in our criticisms and as well be constructive without being blinded. Let us all take the pains to Google the debt profiles of the south western states under the APC governments. Also, the manner of awarding bogus contracts. I don't care about what contractor gets what contract? But iam concerned when projects are contractors.sponsored( meaning that the contractor undertakes to finance the project at a higher interest rate much more than what is obtainable at the commercial banks) . Note also the bogus amounts at which contracts are executed under the APC governments at the state level. For instance, a 5km road project in ibadan oyo state was awarded to tin u bu ' s coy at ata whopping sum of over 5b naira. And others like that. Iam an insider. My job cuts across all the three levels of government and I have facts and figures. Buhari is not the Messiah. He is just a pawn in the hands of those that want federal power at all cost in order to cover some inadequacies.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by theV0ice: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2014
ILIDEFI:

Abeg shut up! Just because he was selected yesterday for APC VP ticket, he's forming celebrity politician. Has he not been a normal citizen all these years? Have all his previous interactions been with normal citizens? So what's with this hypocritic activity?

abeg try get some sense. If the picture hurts you, take a dive. I don't know why you have to display your bitterness to the world. Keep a lid on it or go hide in a cave somewhere.

Osinbajo is interacting with sensible and responsible citizens. switch off your internet connection if it's too much for you to take
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by DaBullIT(m): 1:39am On Dec 26, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.

[size=18pt]He probably does it often , back when people didn't notice or know who he is , Now that's he's a nominated VP, all eyes on him

At least he rode in BRT, i do not see DSS, SSS or SARS or even Soldiers guarding him, Can your GEJ do that ? ? ?

I honestly doubt it , when he would be scared of MEND,MASSOB, and Boko Haram, the monsters he created. Dare your mumu at the top to attempt boarding a BRT and let's see if he can , Onise IBI[/size]
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by DaBullIT(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2014
duality:
But they said no preaching or hawking in BRT buses. Its Clear, this people will not obey the law.

They said , how's that Hawking or preaching please connect brain to fingers or at least if your trying to crack a joke , make it funnier, you do not have to be all dummb and stewwpied
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by DaBullIT(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Alphaoscar:
PDP in their usual copy copy things go start to dey campaign on top bicycle now.

Sai Buhari !!!!

[size=18pt]Its not new jare bros, Afterall Omisore campaigned sitting on a bike eating twwo corns, Reasonable people will not bote for GEJ even if he walks the whole Abuja bare footed grin

Comic for them , here's Omisore eating corn, just alighted from Okada and Him with masked thugs, i guess my point is pay attention to details , masked men, so many security officers and eating two corns at a time ,HABAAA , he failed and so will clueless at the top[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by tomakint: 1:53am On Dec 26, 2014
dharmieeey:

sometimes i wonder how oblivious some of u are about the madness that going on in Jonathan's government. .its a shame, an aberration that any right thinking Nigeria will have the audacity and courage to openly say u will vote for jonathan..YOU ARE SIMPLY AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS IF YOU VOTE FOR DAT BASTARD called Gej..He is not my president. .he is ijaw nation's president
Typical undecided it takes a BASTARD to know another BASTARD how unfortunate really!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by DaBullIT(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Its funny those arsseholes wouldn't even mention their party's names in a comment,

APC giving PDP heart attack since GMB and Osinbanjo Combo

he he he , Time's up, when a party rules a nation for 16 years its become dictatorship , every development tends to stop and the plans become stale

The gfear of loosing an election is why Parties perform excellently well in their first tenure

More than one tenure, they become over confident

GEJ HE DON DO , COME DEY GO OTUOKE, YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lexxylalas2(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2014
kestolove95:
this is d man...we can't wait
MAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE VERY WELL...
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lexxylalas2(m): 2:47am On Dec 26, 2014
tomakint:

Typical undecided it takes a BASTARD to know another BASTARD how unfortunate really!
YOU GUYS THINK IT TAKE ONE TO BE PERFECT TO RULE AND AT THE SAME TIME NOT HAVE ENEMIES.IF GEJ LEAVES THAT SIT FOR YOU FOR TWO DAYS,YOU WILL SHUT YOU MOUTHS....WAKE UP AND PRAY FOR GOD TO OPEN YOUR EYES.JUST because PDP GOV ARE BAD DOESNT MAKE HIM A BAD PRESIDENT.BY THE WAY WHERE DID APC EMERGE FROM? DONT INSULT THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS SILENTLY ACHIEVED AND IS READY TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by callmenow: 2:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Cuckoo in the nest. Who let the dogs out. Fellow citizen abi? Visit Olodi Apapa at night or 3rd gate Festac at night. TUNDE BAKARE 2.0. Being used and dumped is Buhari and TINUBU tactic. Osibanjo, you may never recover from this.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lexxylalas2(m): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2014
tomakint:

WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,COME 2015 HE WILL STILL EMERGE AS THE PRESIDENT OF NAIJA SO THAT HE WILL FINISH THE GOOD WORK HE STARTED.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by OLADD: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2014
luvinhubby:
[color=#006600][/color]

Gbam Gbam Gbammmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by azzima(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2014
luvinhubby:
ode! He was just campaigning in a different way. At least he wasn't buying corn or drinking Garri to show he was a common man like the others. He said what he was doing. Barak did it too. Your dumb ass better jump on this moving train Of Change Before You Are Left Behind. Change is coming soon. This man is on fire!!!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by aresa: 4:11am On Dec 26, 2014
ILIDEFI:

The new bulletin and talking points from okupe for the foot soldiers to spew endlessly on the internet..
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by OLADD: 4:13am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
[color=#006600][/color]

APC!!! Association of Political Clowns. All leaders and followers have the same trait; deceits. Next time he should ride on bicycle from Mushin to Lekki all in the name of campaign. They come to you in sheep apparel but are ravaging wolves. In the prayer of Pastor Adeboye; NIGERIA, EVIL MEN WILL NOT RULE YOU AGAIN. GEJ till men of God practice what they preach.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lummylummy: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2014
diego101:

Mr man nigeria doesn't work like that, buhari..will never rule this country again

You had better start using anti-hypertension pills, if there is anything like that. What will befall you when you hear the result of the election next year may send you to early grave.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by finallydavies(m): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2014
it's crazy how some fools shout change like Buhari is a
known angel. if u don't believe in the present administration u
can as well leave for Chad.
#GejTillBuhariRemovesHausaAccentFromHisSpeeches#
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by melvin0004(m): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

When last did you see Dumbo Sambo inside a bus?
after election, u wudnt see him entering BRT BUS Again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.