Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations (1108 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / State Of Naira Under Buhari- A Pictorial Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
May God Help Us All!

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by gists: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
My sister, we are approaching the end of the tunnel. We shall see the sunshine in feb. by the special grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
gists:
My sister, we are approaching the end of the tunnel. We shall see the sunshine in feb. by the special grace of God.

amen!

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
This thread has no meaning
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by simplemach(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Those BBOG crew should pls give me a break. I even see the now as an arm of the APC

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

Yes To A TANiod!

2 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
simplemach:
Those BBOG crew should pls give me a break. I even see the now as an arm of the APC

Yes It Wont Make Sense To You, Because Your Sister, Niece or Cousin was not a victim!

I spit on your comment!

2 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by brownlord: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes It Wont Make Sense To You, Because Your Sister, Niece or Cousin was not a victim!

I spit on your comment!

Victim of what?
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by XueRengui: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
brownlord:

Victim of what?

Cluelessness!

2 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by IamDejman(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
We ave a President with a non challenge behaviour
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by iCool(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

A perfect reply!
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by Princewill1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
May God Help Us All!
SHUT UP USELESS E-RAT!!
Is like theif•nubu has increased your monthly pay,because you are becoming more desperate by the day.
Your Apc sponsored the terrorists that kidnapped them,your apc still funded the bringbackourgirl campaign.STUPOR!!
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by simplemach(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on your comment!
and I sh*t on yours
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by stanech: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
When you are ready you will bring back your girls by yourself. Abeg jonah carry go
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by ausdy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on your comment!
I sh! t on yours too sad
Go fu3k yourself idiot. You think everyone's sisters/nieces will be a victim before one can air his view?
#THISPIECEOFSHITMAKESNOSENCE
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by stebell(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on your comment!

Animal in human skin sharap there.
I sspit on yu and berem and all the other rodents of APC.

Come 2015, your crying General will cry again.
GEJ rocks.
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by ausdy(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2014
stebell:

Animal in human skin sharap there.
I sspit on yu and berem and all the other rodents of APC.

Come 2015, your crying General will cry again.
GEJ rocks.
Seconded cheesy tongue
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by gratiaeo(m): 12:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Like we care about the the so-called 'missing' girls. The hide and seek game will be over very soon
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
May God Help Us All!
And we have our parts to play.

The "Bring Back Our girls" is a mischievous adventure.

It should have been be

"Free Our Girls"
"Release Our Girls".

I am yet to hear of a son who attached his father because armed robbers came to their home, killed his mum and raped his sister.

I know in politics, dirty games are played but this mischievous by the likes of OP is really getting out of hand.

Islamic warriors are on rampage all over the world, they have been causing havoc even before Jonathan was born! To blame Jonathan for the irresponsibility of the Mohammedians is like blaming the police for a woman who poisoned her husband.

Lovers of freedom should rise up and support the government against the Jihardists!
Whosoever contributes to the bringing down of this government with Boko Haram as excuse, is actually advancing the course of the Boko Haram!

I shudder at the daftness of some of our people.
Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by OneNaira6: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2014
They should tell us where the hide the girls and stop disturbing people with this "bring back our girls". Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
smh for jonathanians! They dont even value human lives!

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations by PassingShot(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

You don't have to comment if you got nothing good to say, you heartless being!

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi Awaits The Arrival Of General Buhari-photos / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba And Brig. General Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election - / Inec's Grace Okar Is Disenfranchising Over 1000 Registered Votters In SURULERE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.