Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass (4559 Views)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by 1025: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2014
chai, i pity this country. na normal person post these 1878 train as achievement in this 21st century? God punish devil. anybody wey dey wish us this train, i wish that person the same.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by ROCKJ1(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2014
See hardship... these trains look old, tired and worn out... op, are u sure this pix is current?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Jaideyone(m): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2014
lmao transformation indeed
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by sultaan(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Failure just woke up to his name grin
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
kolaaderin:

grin grin grin wink wink
Got ur sarcasm.
Whats up fellow progressive, together in FEB we shall sweet this dirty 18th century transformation away to pave way for Europe like form of development which the progressive states were putting on display already.
Fashola and Ameachi projects might not be ready yet, but they have definitely shown the world standard they want for their people, when those project are done they will definitely be one of a kind in West Africa and the standard is high enough for better subsequent development to come, not GEJ sand punish of old archade tracks and India used train regarding it as transformation.
Did you hearr yourself
Fashola and Ameachi projects might not be ready yet,
After trillions of dollars each and 8 years each no projects for the people are ready. grin Progrress indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by anonimi: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you hearr yourself After trillions of dollars each and 8 years each no projects for the people are ready. grin Progrress indeed!

The progress of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is only in their air-filled heads shocked
But na dem dey shout, scream & claim progressive like some programmed junkies.

Awolowo we know!
Lateef Jakande, Bola Ige, Adekunle Ajasin, Olabisi Onabanjo & Ambrose Alli we also know!

Na who dash Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi, Nyako, Fashola etc progressive
Abeg na who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
one ederly man told my cousin that if jonathan should get re-elected again, we will all 'trek' to Niger as a result of hardship we'll be subjected to. So the elderly man was bent on seeing that everyone gets his/her PVC to kick this effete out.
Listen you and all you Niger people get this in your head, you will all go back over the border to Niger and Chad we have left that border open for too long and in 2015 you will have no choice because all Boko Harem sympathizers like you and the rest of the APC crew will be cut off from Lagos and Rivers funds and you will now go back from where they pick you.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Jakpon: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you hearr yourself After trillions of dollars each and 8 years each no projects for the people are ready. grin Progrress indeed!
Biafranwhore

Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola's metro rail project started in 2012, its in it second year and at an advance stage.

The Lagos metro rail project is a kind of project embarked upon by sovereign nations; A train on suspension tracks that cut across the island to the mainland; this is a kind of project that no governor in the enitre iboland would be able to accomplish even in the next 500years

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Caseless: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Listen you and all you Niger people get this in your head, you will all go back over the border to Niger and Chad we have left that border open for to long and in 2015 you will have no choice because all Boko Harem sympathizers like you and the rest of the APC crew will be cut off from Lago's and Rivers funds and you will now go back from where they pick you.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
you always appear un-intelligent.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
you always appear un-intelligent.
You always appear unpatriotic, which is typical of your ilk. All you can do is insult, calling me names is so intelligent. Like you said you people are suffering so go back to where you come from Niger period. Why else would he pick Niger!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Jakpon:
Biafranwhore

Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola's metro rail project started in 2012, its in it second year and at an advance stage.

The Lagos metro rail project is a kind of project embarked upon by sovereign nations; A train on suspension tracks that cut across the island to the mainland; this is a kind of project that no governor in the enitre iboland would be able to accomplish even in the next 500years
Shameon you this man has held trillions of dollars name me 5 projects he completed you people are shameless. You call that a stadium? embarassed Where are the trillions?

He did not build one school all the new schools were private, one state school was built by donors. One road repainted, installed with toll booth that belongs to Tinubu Consortuim cost 50 million? Jokers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by kolaaderin: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

The progress of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is only in their air-filled heads shocked

Awolowo we know!
Lateef Jakande, Bola Ige, Adekunle Ajasin, Olabisi Onabanjo & Ambrose Alli we also know!

Abeg na who?

Leave Ur village this January with ur Uncle living in Lagos so u can see what is on grand already, by the time Lagos project is commissioned it will dwarf that of GEJ a 100 times in world standard. Mind u it's 90% completed already.
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2014
fcukseun:

This illiterate igbo woman again this boxing day morning.

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Caseless: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
You always appear unpatriotic, which is typical of your ilk.
i pity ur husband.
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
fcukseun:

Your illiteracy is an obvious fact not an insult. You should consider leaving less comments on this forum.
Coming from a low self esteem person like you that can't even answer me in your real moniker. So you came to attack me with a new moniker with 13 comments coward park well cool
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Jakpon: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Shameon you this man has held trillions of dollars name me 5 projects he completed you people are shameless. You call that a stadium? embarassed Where are the trillions?

He did not build one school all the new schools were private, one state school was built by donors. One road repainted, installed with toll booth that belongs to Tinubu Consortuim cost 50 million? Jokers!
Biafranwhore
Governor Fashola didnt do anything yet you fl'atheads keep running to Lagos in search of greener pastures.

arent this the multi billion dollar school your useless governor built for you in anambra

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Caseless: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2014
fcukseun:

This illiterate igbo woman again this boxing day morning.

biafranqueen is on rampage.
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
i pity ur husband.
Why because your wife has no voice in your house,if she trys to speak up for herself I am sure she gets insults and slaps. Typical behavior of warload supporters. Like I said find your way to Niger with your cousin and your papa, who needs you!
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Children are suffering in Lagos but your Governor is putting up Christmas lights shame on you!

http://passnownow.com/school-children-lament-bad-roads-flooding-in-ikorodu-lagos/

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Jakpon: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Biafranwhore

look at the one naira fifty kobo hospital your useless governor built for you

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Caseless: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Why because your wife has no voice in your house,if she trys to speak up for herself I am sure she gets insults and slaps. Typical behavior of warload supporters. Like I said find your way to Niger with your cousin and your papa, who needs you!
u need help.
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2014
The school building collapsed on Friday, hurting 13 children.
The collapse of the school building which caved-in and injured 13 pupils, last Friday, has been attributed to weakened blocks used in the construction.
About four of the 13 pupils of Layeni Primary School, Ajegunle, were referred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, after they were rushed to the Awodi-Ora General Hospital, in Ajegunle.
“The parents of two out of the four at LASUTH have taken them to another hospital. The other two have leg and head injuries and they are responding to treatment,” said a school teacher, who was part of a “delegation” that visited the pupils at LASUTH on Monday.
The other nine students sustained minor bruises and have been discharged from the hospitals.
Several sources at the school who spoke to PREMIUM TIMES on Tuesday, said that the building had not undergone rehabilitation since it was constructed in the 1980s.
“The building was built by (Lateef) Jakande when he was Lagos governor. We have decided to pull down the remaining blocks,” a school teacher, who did not want to be named because she was not authorized to speak to journalists, said.
The pupils now receive their lessons in an open space sheltered by the roof of what used to be a building.
At the sound of the school bell, signaling break period on Tuesday, pupils dashed into an open space that served as the school field.
The only difference between their classrooms and the school field is the shanty roof over their heads and the rickety decks and chairs
Eye witnesses say that last Friday’s building collapse was caused by pupils who leaned against the “old, dilapidated” wall.
In addition to Layeni Primary School, three other primary schools are squeezed into the same compound.
When asked of the local council’s efforts to forestall future recurrence, Fatai Hamzat, the Supervisor for Education and Library Services in Ifelodun local council said that such responsibilities do not fall within their purview.
EmailPrint

More http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/110649-weakened-blocks-caused-lagos-school-buildings-collapse.html
SHARING

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Jakpon: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2014

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
u need help.
Happy Boxing Day enjoy the knock out on Valentines 2015 cool

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Jakpon:
Biafranwhore

look at the one naira fifty kobo hospital your useless governor built for you
At least we see your face, a shameless liar look at your mouth puttoput mouth this the new hospital built for me cool Show me Fashola with his trillions, we are waiting for APC projects to pop up, but all we get is threats and insults, where are the projects worth trillions from APC Progressive Governors?

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

Awolowo we know!

Abeg na who?
Help me ask themoooo! Last time they posted pictures of private companies now they just resort to stories of project almost ready and insults. So no single project complete in 8 years?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Caseless: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Happy Boxing Day enjoy the knock out on Valentines 2015 cool
u better go and marry that little man in ur life.
Happy boxing day, fighting biafranqueen.
Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by biafranqueen: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
u better go and marry that little man in ur life.
Happy boxing day, fighting biafranqueen.
grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Transformational Trains Conveying People To Their Homes Today For Xmass by Caseless: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano (photos) / Boko Harem Decapitates A Soldier (PHOTO) / Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.