Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k (5372 Views)

JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets / Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by hairyanus: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2014
I closely followed the discussions on Doyind timeline on twitter. He challenged all APC noise makers to list 10Achievements of GMB as head of state and to my shocker..they could not produce it. They said GMB eradicated Maitasini..He said, the leader of the group was killed by Shagari regime and the group was tearing apart when Buhari took over.

They said GMB built refineries..Doyin said its a lie.
Portharcourt refinery built by Gowon, Warri built by OBJ, and Kaduna built by IBB.

GMB only introduced WAI ...GMBs war was on indiscipline and not corruption...indiscipline on those who challenged or queationed his govt...IBB introduced the C. WAI-C...Doyin challenged everyone to research and verify...the party has a school of falsehood...

Visit his twitter handle with 10 Achievements of GMB and win cash for yourself. He also said if you win and dont need it...give to the poor.

Buhari, rejected 3times by Nigerians suddenly becomes electable...Hypertension will kill that man and his supporters next year...Our soldiers are getting ready for the nonsense his supporters will try...

Be warned, Buhari is a vampire. Dont protest or fight for him..soldiers will kill you and nothing will happen..if you doubt me. Ask those that died in 2011 election.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Caseless: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Who listens to that bastard?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by MalcoImX: 1:27am On Dec 26, 2014
See his name – hairyanus
hairyanus = Imam Sadiq

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by azimibraun: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2014
The Imam Sadiq thin is just too fake joor. Funny enough Christians will see the fakeness even before Muslims will. Very very fake. Chai! Desperation in the GEJ/PDP camp. I am ashamed of moves like this.

19 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by azimibraun: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Oh! Muslims unite for buhary. Chaai! No acronym; abi in your rush to do this you forgot to create an acronym that wll transport ur evil plan faster to vulnerable and unwise people? Guy creat acronym add Abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Goddex: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2014
[size=13pt]Can anyone win Okupe's 250K cash gift by naming just 10 achievements of Buhari?

So, it was Shagari that killed the leader of Maitatsin and Buhari has been lying to the youths he did it? Seriously, I fear APC[/size]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by spenca: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Am sure Yusuf who was the first leader of Boko haram was killed too why dnt GEJ stop boko haram if it is as easy as he says , secondly corruption was at its peak when Buhari became head of state and a lot took the fall afterward same as GEJ tenure corruption is alarming but who has taken a fall ?

9 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by OtunbaJega: 2:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Yeye op

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Goddex: 2:53am On Dec 26, 2014
spenca:
Am sure Yusuf who was the first leader of Boko haram was killed too why dnt GEJ stop boko haram if it is as easy as he says , secondly corruption was at its peak when Buhari became head of state and a lot took the fall afterward same as GEJ tenure corruption is alarming but who has taken a fall ?

[size=15pt]Transparency International 2014 report showed that Nigeria's corruption is reducing under Jonathan. Let us talk with facts not the overhyped propaganda of the APC.

By the way, I am sure the APC states will be the most corrupt if TI goes futher to report a state by state corruption index[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Ikengawo: 2:54am On Dec 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Lumyboi(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Goddex:

[size=15pt]Transparency International 2014 report showed that Nigeria's corruption is reducing under Jonathan. Let us talk with facts not the overhyped propaganda of the APC.

By the way, I am sure the APC states will be the most corrupt if TI goes futher to report a state by state corruption index[/size]

Wait for transparency international to come tell us about our country u hear. Slave mentality! Na us wey dey here dey feel heat bt we gaz wait for sm grp to tel us ow our country is. Na so dem say economy dey grow rapidly overtake everybody , 2months ltr d country is broke. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by ephemm(m): 4:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Who is Doyin Okupe?

Is it not that dindinrin that we say can never become the governor of Ogun State?

The ediot keeps writing like òpònú

12 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by hayoakins(m): 4:29am On Dec 26, 2014
By their monicker/username you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by agabusta: 4:29am On Dec 26, 2014
The man thinks himself smart. He was quick to tell us Obj built the refinery, but did not tell us the role played by buhari.

He also decided to engage his selective reasoning faculty by telling us it was shagari regime that defeated maitatsine, but decided to leave out the role played by Buhari as the commander of the expeditionary force that dislodged the criminals and chased them deep into the heart of Chad republic.

17 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by SirHouloo(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Why Apc dey lie like dis?

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Safari29: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2014
op as it stands now. anyone but GEJ. We
can't cope till the whole country is wiped out.
We can't endure another 4 years of GEJ
incompetency. op again "anyone but GEJ" =
GMB> kwankwanso> amechi> rochas>
akpabio> ... > babasuwe> iyabasira> danfo
drivee>truckpusher> my dog bingo> GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by CrazyScientist: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Safari29:
op as it stands now. anyone but GEJ. We
can't cope till the whole country is wiped out.
We can't endure another 4 years of GEJ
incompetency. op again "anyone but GEJ" =
GMB> kwankwanso> amechi> rochas>
akpabio> ... > babasuwe> iyabasira> danfo
drivee>truckpusher> my dog bingo> GEJ

Is he the only person in his government, if the issue of terrorism want in Nigeria, you would be singing his praises and his achievements would be clearer to you.

And to those saying he's Book Haram's sponsor; no one lights his house on fire over his head.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by chamboy(m): 6:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Goddex:

Transparency International live in nigeria bah,do they know about Subsidy scam, Immigration Scam, Pension Scam, and u come here to lie to us. Abeg na we dey feel am 70% of 2012 Youth Corpers are still Jobless. Mr Do Away with greed and say d Truth

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by brainpower(m): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2014
And still no winner for the 250thousand. Attacking the messenger. His twitter account is there, go and answer the question and when you win, tell him you don't need the money.

The truth is Buhari was just a means to an end by IBB and Abacha and he is still a means to an end by Tinubu and his cohorts. I pity the man, now he is being forced to wear suits and snap pictures with tablets and give out chrsitmas wishes. What happened to the years when there were no elections? Why did he go into hibernation? Why didn't he atleast condemn the killings after the 2011 elections? If saving Nigeria was so dear to him then, why didn't he retire from the military and run as the president with support from his fellow coupists? We are called beginners in democracy cos he pushed us back about 30years so he could come back and rule again. That coup has gone down as one of the greates tragedies and set back since after the civil war.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2014
God bless GEJ. Victory is sure. I urge everyone to clean up their voters card and try to tell atleast someone about GEJ prospect of being re-elected. One with God is majority. Propaganda will fail many. When light shines in darkness of lies, hidden truth shall reveal themselves.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by lawrencemleopo: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2014
hmmmm

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by nationwide1(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2014
APC e-warlords may say they don't need Okupe's 250k. Good. Just name them and shame PDP / Okupe.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by lawrencemleopo: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Dr doyin is a clown. there are a lot of people that strongly believe GEJ have done nothing. those are people that reason like Dr doyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by nationwide1(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2014
chamboy:

Transparency International live in nigeria bah,do they know about Subsidy scam, Immigration Scam, Pension Scam, and u come here to lie to us. Abeg na we dey feel am 70% of 2012 Youth Corpers are still Jobless. Mr Do Away with greed and say d Truth
Do they live in other countries they also rate? Does WHO live here when they declared that our polio prevalent rate is down to single figure? Did WHO live here when they declared us ebola free? I discover that most opinions against Jonathan on NL are not based on facts but on hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Onmason(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Doyin says more stupid things in a day than the hitherto most stupid man used to say in ten years. Therefore, each time I hear his blunders I no longer pay attention. Gej has blundered more within the past 6yrs than the most blundering idiot blundered in 50yrs! Conclusion-my vote will go to a CORPSE rather than jonatan-PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by sebali: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Safari29: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2014
bringbackourgirls

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by chimerase2: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Look at de APC niggas raining curse on op just becos he said de truth
Had it been he lied and maybe said GEJ is the worst president, dey FOOLS abusing him would hv praised him to the high heavens
But look at the diabolical followers of a devil

I swear a naakkked thunder dat has been subjected to intensive sulphonation in the absence of air will fire the person dat will quote me and say rubbish angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji / Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful / Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.