Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested (26653 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Kanyol(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2014
They're learners. Too bad they'll spend their new year in plison tongue
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by M4gunners: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2014
lalasticlala:
Notorious robbery gang terrorising residents of Lagos state have been arrested by officials of Lagos Special Anti-Robbery Squad.
During their confession, the suspects identified as Okeke Christian, Paul Igwe and Akazue Nwakonuche claimed they only use toy guns to scare off motorists and passengers before robbing them.
They were arrested in Ikotun area of Lagos on December 11 while they were getting ready for an operation around 9:30pm.

Read the suspects confession below:

“I came to Lagos in 2010 to stay with an uncle in Ikotun. That was where I met the gang. Later, my uncle travelled to India and left a small shop for me. It was Paul (Igwe) who brought the idea of robbing tricycle drivers and passengers to the gang. He also brought Nwankpa to join us.

“Our mode of operation is to use toy guns to rob motorists and passengers. All of us had toy guns and cutlasses. But on that Thursday, we went to the Ikotun Roundabout and entered a tricycle with the purpose of robbing it. At a point, we pointed our guns to the driver, and he melted.
“But when he suspected we had toy guns, he gave out a shout, and some vigilance members got after us immediately. They gave us a chase, pursuing us into the hands of the police.” – said Okeke Christian.

“My role during the operation is to search the commercial bus, tricycle and abandoned bags for money, handsets and other valuables. Before I joined the gang, I used to sell ladies’ wares in Ikotun. It was Paul (Igwe) who brought me into the gang. Now, I regret taking that decision.”- said Akazue

“My alias is wiper. I am the gang leader. I brought the idea of robbing motorists, passengers and snatching tricycles. I met my gang members at our hemp smoking joint. One man named Roughman is the receiver of our snatched tricycles. He bought each from for us at N50,000.” – said the gang leader, Paul Igwe.

http://naijagists.com/photo-armed-robbers-terrorising-lagos-residents-with-toy-guns-arrested/
Happy Christmas guys i hail una o.

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Kanyol(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2014
grayht:
fourted grin
Fifthed cool
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
rahazaqa:
Ibos as usual. They are the thieves,kidnappers and fraudsters in Lagos. they need to be deported. Sunnybobo3 and waternogeteneny, com see ur brodas.

Those are Yoruba guys claiming Igbo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by BUSHHUNTER: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
SOUTH BEASTS in action as usual.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by lalasticlala(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
M4gunners:
Happy Christmas guys i hail una o.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
See healthy men stealing from a keke driver I wonder how the family would feel.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by eleko1: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
I wonder ooo.just dis week,3/4 yoruba robbers got nabbed.Few days ago,some fulani bororo meet their Waterloo while robbing along Kara in Lagos.
anonimi:

I was actually scanning for a FOOLISH poster like you to show up.
It didn't take too long.

I guess other tribes do not steal, right

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
edgyslim:

You knew what u wanted to say was tribalistic and you still said it. The above comment just shows that you are deficient in reasoning. You need help.

oya slap me na! loser
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
I blame Goodluck Jonathan for this. He is so clueless. Like this post if you blame him too grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
they look like the guys that came to rob me at home last month at ikotun. hahahah dem too beat me use gun bust my cheek
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
rahazaqa:
Ibos as usual. They are the thieves,kidnappers and fraudsters in Lagos. they need to be deported. Sunnybobo3 and waternogeteneny, com see ur brodas.

'Yoruba' boy, its Igbos not Ibos.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

I was actually scanning for a FOOLISH poster like you to show up.
It didn't take too long.

I guess other tribes do not steal, right

hahaha...you were looking for foolish posters like me?? haha...never knew I was a trailblazer... the common factor between us is that only a foolish person will look out for another foolish kind of his...

merry Christmas from Anambra
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Collynzo419: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
okoyemike:

'Yoruba' boy, its Igbos not Ibos.

stop correcting him, it can be iboes, yeebos, ibos, obos. what ever he wants to call it is fine

move on

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
lol...
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
JayJustus:

oya slap me na! loser

I dunno how ediots like you manage to handle smartphones.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by intergral(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Akshow:

its only in Nigeria u see armed robbers? for real?
yea only armed robbers being caught with rubber guns are announced to the media.......
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by sirp2007: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good they met their waterloo, if not they would have graduated from toy guns to real guns.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Lilimax(f): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=dejisky post=29213406][/quote]?? I'm sure you're oku-isi-n'ala.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by mkoabiola: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
I knw d guy on red,he use to sell wares @ikt market @d round about
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=dejisky post=29213406][/quote] hey eediot, u are not funny...
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by 500GP: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
THAT'S HOW THE IBO ARE DEVELOPING LAGOS. IBO OWNS EVERY MANSION IN LAGOS..

#IBO AND CRIME

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by TristanReveur: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
sawdust:
If Igbos are not doing blood money den they are busy robbing..
Ishhh!!!

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Bellony88(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Okeke Christian
Paul Igwe
Akazue Nwakonuche
........ igbo boys re dangerous at night...
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
lanxlot:
ur reasoning sha.....ur brain na plasma membrane.....porous, Nd permeable.....

as na Hauza names dei der na.....Olodo
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=TristanReveur post=29215215][/quote]

i see as na,at least e moni go still d folo dem go prison
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Abugab(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
For those who have ears and their brains are still intact, note that there is no shortcut to riches. Their plans to either groove Las Gidi or travel home and spend stolen money has failed. For all those who steal what belongs to others, their days are numbered in Nigeria. Kirikiri remains the case of these ones till God knows when.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by buoye1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Toy gini?Oga o
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by lockupman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
In this lagos when there are a lot I can do legally acquiring skills from Web design, programming, graphic design, buying and selling, fashion, cosmetics, tailoring, cobler, etc even without a degree, I will now condescend so low to involve in stealing. Mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Sarhamsyn(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Igbo guys no dey dull @all... igbokwenu!!!! grin
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by fireforfire: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Akshow:
awon ajeokuta mamumi ole gbo gbo
Sharap there.bloody tribalist.
are dey d only ones dat hv criminals ? criminals r in evey tribe.
u juat wan cause E-war. muntula

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N700m Fraud: Court Docks Ize-iyamu, Four Others, Fix March 26 For Ruling …‘we N / Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) / Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.