Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 (679 Views)

Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude / Am Still Buying Fuel At The Rate Of 160 Per Litre In Calabar Why Is It So ? / President Jonathan Approves N97/Litre As The New Pump Price For Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by tuslakoncept: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2014
As a lay man on the street can any politician explain to me why I still buy petrol @ N97 per litre?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by IKJ66(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2014
More reason ℓ̊ need GMB

***sipping ogogoro with kulikuli***
Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by waleadex(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Don't worry Mr. President will greet us with price reduction come Jan.1,2015....#only hoping#

1 Like

Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by tuslakoncept: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2014
waleadex:
Don't worry Mr. President will greet us with price reduction come Jan.1,2015....#only hoping#

SMH for Nija seriously
Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by roqrules04(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2014
The Present govt is Greedy..

SAI BUHARI
Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by ogaofficer(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
No 1 Major reason why the old and young, tall and short literates and illeterates will be voting out jonathan not because of insecurity. Back to the question op you need to ask madam okonjo.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by uboma(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2014
tuslakoncept:
As a lay man on the street can any politician explain to me why I still buy petrol @ N97 per litre?

When was the last time you bought PMS at N97 per litre?

For two weeks now and still counting, i have been buying fuel at N103 per litre.
Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by bakila: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
uboma:

When was the last time you bought PMS at N97 per litre?

For two weeks now and still counting, i have been buying fuel at N103 per litre.

It's on N110 elsewhere oh. This our parry need sit up. This is some serious matter that our party needs clarify.
Re: Price Of Crude Has Gone Down Why Are We Still Buying Petrol @ N97 by OLADD: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
tuslakoncept:
[color=#006600]

The simple reason why the price of fuel cannot go down is because most of the costs associated with upstream and downstream activities are fixed. In other words, virtually all costs associated with extraction, transportation and marketing remain uncontrollable. In fact, if not for the impact of subsidy, final consumers would have been made to pay more. In addition, global production is currently streamlined by OPEC, hence member countries are left with little or no choice other than living with and solely bearing the ensuing burden.

(1) (Reply)

2015: Why Jonathan Is Favoured To Win / Vote N Let Ur Opinions Be Heard Here Plz... / In Sympathy For The Fleeing Soldiers Of Baga, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.