Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Get An Approved Adsense Account Within 3 Weeks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get An Approved Adsense Account Within 3 Weeks (521 Views)

How To Get An Approved Google Adsense Account In Less Than 2hrs / I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me?? / Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Approved Adsense Account Within 3 Weeks by mondbest(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Google adsense is no doubt one of the highest earning paid per click platform where website owners (publishers) place their ad code on their website and generate income from every click in the advert displayed in your website.
But as you may observe getting an approved Google adsense is very hard due to Google terms and condition. But today I will be showing you some few steps that will give u a boost in letting Google approve you quickly as you might think. Although I got mine approved within 17 days of blogging with just 15 posts.
Here are the steps below that you will follow to get an approved adsense account

Step 1: Open a blog on any platform either on blogger, WordPress or other platform.

Step 2: Acquire a domain name not a sub-domain name. Domain name include .com, .net and so on.

Step 3: Use an SEO friendly template.

Step 4: Post up to 20 solid and genuine post not copy and paste post. Type your post by yourself and always make sure that you have an idea of what you are posting about and not typing another person post and if you must type another person post always make sure that you add a source back to them and always make sure that you post regularly.

Step 4: Do some SEO in your blog and submit your site to search engine for search engine traffic and also generate direct traffic or paid traffic to your site examples is Facebook ads.

Step 5: Wait for like 21 days and apply for Google adsense and see the magic work for you.

If these steps above are been followed you are on a sure way of getting an approved Google adsense account.

See more - http://www.techskulz.com/2014/12/how-to-get-approved-adsense-account.html
Re: How To Get An Approved Adsense Account Within 3 Weeks by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is a myth!

(1) (Reply)

Hurray Nairaland Has 2 Million Topics To Its Credit / Is It Safe To Send A Screenshots Of My Perfectmoney Accounts / Website (qmbmart.com) Not Opening On Some ISP In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.