Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos (3103 Views)

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / How To Post Car Pictures On Nairaland Autos / Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
I was thinking of seeking permission from the administrator Seun on using the opportunity and my experience in entertainment & advertising industry to lunch awareness campaign on Radio and T.V stations across the major states of the country come February 2009 solely for Nairaland autos for few weeks of which the house may take up the sponsorship if that helps them in their businesses.

But as case may be, , I wish you all well , so if House sees it helpful, they can as well take up the project and give their own contributions on how to go about it, this was my dream for NL autos and i will be happy to see it come to reality.

Thanks and God bless you all,

IGWE (The son of his father)
N:B
This is only a suggestion, no abuses and pointing of fingers.
Be a progressive thinker and keep to a high standard.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by oranges(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
Egweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by mycar: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
This is a brilliant idea I think it will bring NL into the limelight when we talk cars.

I suggest a title like  LET TALK CARS ON NAIRALAND. grin grin
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by ziontrain: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Igwe, more vaseline to your elbow! I think this is a wonderful idea. I will send some thoughts across. Well done sir!
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
oranges:

Egweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I like the sound of that!! smiley smiley smiley

mycar:

This is a brilliant idea I think it will bring NL into the limelight when we talk of cars.

I suggest a title like LET TALK CARS ON NAIRALAND. grin grin
Thanks mycar, your suggestion sounds pretty cool. cool cool

ziontrain:

@Igwe, more vaseline to your elbow! I think this is a wonderful idea. I will send some thoughts across. Well done sir!
Weldon Ziontrain, activities of good people of nairaland autos (including the reality shows that go on here grin grin grin grin) have to be made known to the public.
This indeed has to be a collective effort and should pass through voting as well.
cool cool
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by Ukpekeson(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
good thinking!!!
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by stave9ja(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
HOPE IT WOULD NOT ALERT THE GOVERNMENT THAT TAXES SHOULD BE PAID ON ELECTRONIC MARKETING OF CARS OR THAT SOME SILLY REGISTRATION FEE SHOULD BE PAID BY ON LINE CARS ADVERTISERS

GOOD IDEA BUT I AM JUST CONSIDERING THE CONS

U KNOW HOW MUCH THE GOVERNMENT (E.G FASHOLA OF LAGOS) IS LOOKING FOR MONEY NOW

JUST A TOT
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by babeisme: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
sounds like an excellent idea Igwe. About the tax issue, chai, that will not be funny oh! angry grin
All the same, i volunteer to be part of the advertisement committee if your majesty permits, IGWEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I suggest we advertise on newspapers and magazines also or better still, We can have our own auto magazine for autosales.

what do you guys think?
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
[b]Taxes and Government are no problems at all since no one has taxed  facebook,yahoo,google and even similar site known as youtradeng.com that was advertised one time ago but due to lack of activities had gone to the drain.
Magazines or similar awareness mediums are also good since we need a lot of people to patronize and get first hand information from NL.

The program  am suggesting for radios or T.V will be in the form of ''Talk show'' like :The first week could be the difference between v6 and 4cylinder Engine, second day what to do when robbers want to steal your car e.t.c, while in the course of the analysis the presenter will direct listeners to  auto section of  www.Nairaland.com  for further information ,he/she will also let them know about some activities on Nairaland autos like if you want to buy a car at a cheaper rate,buying direct from the source and so on, though seun has to approve the advertisement which he will also benefit from, while the whole thing requires sponsorship, commitment and professionalism with little drama  also grin grin but in a constructive manner.

Thanks.
more views are welcome

[/b]
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
@babeisme,
committee members have to be appointed by the house. smiley smiley
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by babeisme: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
i was only being humurous when i said i "volunteer to be on d committee". I didn't even think there'll be such. However, good idea you have anyways and hopefully, your goals will be achieved. smiley
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
Thanks babeisme,
I know it could be pretty difficult ,though I wanted to start it off at my own expense with the help of some friends and colleagues in other stations but now house has to carry it out or discard it if they so wish.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by babeisme: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
Well, if house discards it, their name should be changed to "cottage" grin.
This is an excellent idea and I for one, give you 100% support.
You're a Genius!
IGWEEEEEEEE!!!!
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
babeisme:

Well, if house discards it, their name should be changed to "cottage"  grin.
This is an excellent idea and I for one, give you 100% support.
You're a Genius!
IGWEEEEEEEE!!!!
I guess, every gift we have is to the glory of God.
If i should tell you how I got into this site likewise many other people here.

The only people that may not enjoy the whole situation are middlemen, since it will expose the source of their sources but I put the interest of the potential buyers at heart as well as the real dealers.Riches also cry so everybody wants the best at a moderate prices.
Good people are difficult to come by as I always say, this world can be a better place for us if we can eschew all form of cupidity and covetousness.
Good night and God bless.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by visitor30(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2008
IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! may you live long and may you continue to see more and more success in all that you do both now and in years to come.
Am a very silent member of this nobel and great forum called nairaland and i must 1st and formost thank d admin Seun Osewa for such a wonderful website and to all members of this forum(NAIRALAND)

Igwe i've been following all that has been going on in the AUTO section quietly and i must say thanks to all the Auto dealers and other members of this Auto section for the way and manner that they have been enlightening us all about Auto in general with very very good bargain & information and to your humble self (IGWEEEEEE!!) for the good image you are trying to achieve for the auto section.

your idea/agenda for 2009 is a welcome development and am i giving you my 100% support and prayers to all members of this our great AUTO SECTION of NAIRALAND forum in particular and the rest of NAIRALAND forum in general
wishing all of us a MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.

Longlive SEUN!
Longlive NAIRALAND AUTO SESSION!!
Longlive NAIRALAND FORUM!!!
Longlive NIGERIA!!!!
REMAIN BLESS EVERY ONE,
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by firearmy: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2008
Oga Igwe, I suggest you leave them alone. you don't fit in here so that you won't enter in trouble with them.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2008
visitor30:

IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! may you live long and may you continue to see more and more success in all that you do both now and in years to come.
Am a very silent member of this nobel and great forum called nairaland and i must 1st and formost thank d admin Seun Osewa for such a wonderful website and to all members of this forum(NAIRALAND)

Igwe i've been following all that has been going on in the AUTO section quietly and i must say thanks to all the Auto dealers and other members of this Auto section for the way and manner that they have been enlightening us all about Auto in general with very very good bargain & information and to your humble self (IGWEEEEEE!!) for the good image you are trying to achieve for the auto section.

your idea/agenda for 2009 is a welcome development and am i giving you my 100% support and prayers to all members of this our great AUTO SECTION of NAIRALAND  forum in particular and the rest of NAIRALAND forum in general
wishing all of us a MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.

Longlive SEUN!
Longlive NAIRALAND AUTO SESSION!!
Longlive NAIRALAND FORUM!!!
Longlive NIGERIA!!!!
REMAIN BLESS EVERY ONE,
That's my life, I wish I can change everything to good, we need more friends than enemies in this world.
Happy xmass and merry new year to all.

firearmy:

Oga Igwe, I suggest you leave them alone. you don't fit in here so that you won't enter in trouble with them.
Take it easy brother, if you watch, majority of people here are youths and tend to exhibit that juvenile delinquency characteristics but, we can sort ourselves out.
Thanks for watching my back, i hope we get to know each other one day.

Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by Godalone(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Igwe1,
You earn my support.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ Godalone
Brother, I wish I can continue but report reaching me is not interesting at all,forgetting that this is a public forum, I can't afford  to regret it afterward. sad sad
The agenda may still  be actualized but probably not from me again.
Before i sign out I must give kudos to the good people of Nairaland like yourself, seun,jenju,ziontrain,adexcarz,carshopper,viperman ,babeisme , siena,inspired and his cowboys grin grin,my lolo busybody,sisi jinx,nighttrain,controversial Romeobest , Akuya and many others.
My advice for everybody is that this world and market are large enough for us, so nobody is going to be buried with riches and wealth of this world, let us bury the hatchet and avoid the 3rd party into our means of livelihood. sad
God will surely protects his people and provides them with daily breads. smiley smiley
I wish everybody seasonal blessings while we all hope 2009 will be jolly jolly all the way  for everybody.
Thanks and God bless. smiley smiley

IGWE (The true son of his father)
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2008
My Igweeeeee i hail oh.may 2009 be jolly jolly all the way as we facilitate our agenda.i felt so pleased when the masquarade waz let loose wink My Igwee has my support grin
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
smallmoney:

My Igweeeeee i hail oh.may 2009 be jolly jolly all the way as we facilitate our agenda.i felt so pleased when the masquarade waz let loose wink My Igwee has my support grin
Thanks small money,
If that's ok by the house members ,next should be on how to jettison our individual differences and be doing something that will give Nairaland a credible image before the whole world.
Letz make the whole world know about us and our good businesses here, the first in Naija.
I assure you, all we need is to be focus with good understanding after all "Nobody is nobody everybody is somebody in one way or the other ,although not always easy to cheer a crowd. grin
Happy xmas in advance
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by yahoo2(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
A very good and welcome idea indeed. May it come to reality though
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by Dizzybizzy: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2008
Good THINKING! IGWE
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
Dizzybizzy:

Good THINKING! IGWE
Sanu!! Hope I got that right. wink smiley
Once the coast is clear, I assure you, with determination and good understanding we will definitely get there.
Merry xmas and new year in advance.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2008
Another dimension to agenda 2009, details coming out soon. cool cool
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by showbobo(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2008
Nice One Igwe. . . I always esteem you for your honesty and good-will on here . . . . . Its a nice innovation but i hope the monetary aspect wont be a setback.Goodluck
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
In order to make this agenda feasible, The sponsors (amongst honest dealers only) are to be showcased on the promo(advert).
If Chevy distributor (CFO motors) can advertise chevy grin why can't we.
Watch out for the feasibility study   .  . . . . ,  . . .
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by Busybody2(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
Here's wishing you more parafin wax to ya elbow grin
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by Huney: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
this is a brilliant idea i beg keep us posted.
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by PapaBrowne(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2008
Nice Idea Igwe. Great thinking.
You are a great mind. Peace be unto you!!
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by adexcarz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
Brilliant. grin
Re: Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos by igwe11(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2009
The battle line has been drawn.

Thank God almighty, "Happy new year to all"
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Toyota 'phantoom' Scion Xb: For Sale / A Very Clean Honda Accord 1996 Model / TOYOTA HIACE With A/C, #1.4m Asking, Very Clean, Just Imported, Full **PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.