Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 (1963 Views)

Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / AUDIO: Redeemed Pastor Warns Against Voting BUHARI / Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
In a compelling sermon, Redeemed
Christian Church of God Pastor
Emmanuel Bosun warns Nigerian
Christians of the spiritual consequences
of voting against President Goodluck
Jonathan in the upcoming 2015 general
elections.
Pastor Bosun who was a delegate
representing Christian Association of
Nigeria (CAN) South West at the
National Conference which held earlier
this year, said Christians who were
ready to vote for the All Progressives
Congress in the 2015 elections were
only subscribing to the Islamic agenda
for Nigeria, and were digging the grave
of Christianity in Nigeria.
In the incredible sermon, the Pastor
warns Nigerians of a similar occurrence
that plagued Turkey happening to
Nigeria if care was not taken.
He also warned of Sharia being
enshrined in the Federal constitution of
Nigeria, and the APC being on a mission
to find expression for the Islamic laws
already enshrined in the constitution.
Download Link:
State of Emergency Sermon for 2015
Or Listen:
http://www.theheraldng.com/wp-
content/uploads/2014/12/
AUD-20141217-WA0001.mp3

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by temitemi1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ till 2019!!!

8 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by dunkem21(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ah Ah. I think Osinbajo is their pastor.

Hmmn.

3 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by Desola(f): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
temitemi1:
Why audio n not video Even buhari himself can make audio n claimed all the pastors in d world made it. Nonsense!!! The only thing apc knows how to do very well is propaganda. GEJ till 2019, no shaking!!!

Did you read the title if at all you are too lazy or too dim to read the body?

Typical of a tanoid! Such sheepish creature that they do not know when a writing favours their warped logic.

8 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by san316(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
I opened this thread because I thought it was a reasonable pastor, when I saw Bosun or bunsuru, I knew what to expect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by twaintoy(f): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
I thought I was gonna read something interesting till I saw 'Pastor Bosun who was a delegate
this year' Then i knew it was absolute rubbish.
Na dem sabi. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by obiZEAL(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nothing can ever surprise me in this country

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by Olaolufred(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
[size=18pt] JONAH GOOFDUCK EBELLE HIMSELF SAW THE WRITING ON THE WALL.
HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO INTERPRETE IT, BUT SURE READ " MENE, MENE, TEKEL URPHARSIN"
DANIEL CAN HELP HIM WITH INTERPRETATION.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!!!
I WILL DEFEND THIS ALLEGATION ANYDAY ANY TIME.

6 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by shaqhead: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Desola:

Did you read the title if at all you are too lazy or too dim to read the body?

Typical of a tanoid! Such sheepish creature that they do not know when a writing favours their warped logic.
Hahahha...Dnt mind him joor...his foolishness-so legendary, like Peak Milk-it's in him. He wl later come n type one lenghty piece wt d word "illiterate" in it, but its qite glaring wat an illiterate he is.

In his haste to type wat he tot made sense, he typed wat's an obvious nonsense!

Concernin d audio, is d OP frm mars....na dt old tok abt islamizing Nigeria wc den veered off to some dry campaign for GEJ...ha..for ur mind u b investigative journalist abi? clap for urslf

“The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bas.tards.”
—Alexander Jablokov

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
interesting !!!

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by orimsamsam(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Did u read adeboye response to what bosun sed.
Op am very sure you didnt read the critics against bosun preaching.
One of the critics ask bosun a simple question. He asked bosun which party will he call a christian party out of pdp that has a muslim (muazu) as party chairman and apc that has a christian party chairman john oyegun

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by femicyrus(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
In a compelling sermon, Redeemed
Christian Church of God Pastor
Emmanuel Bosun warns Nigerian
Christians of the spiritual consequences
of voting against President Goodluck
Jonathan in the upcoming 2015 general
elections.
Pastor Bosun who was a delegate
this year, said Christians who were
ready to vote for the All Progressives
Congress in the 2015 elections were
only subscribing to the Islamic agenda
for Nigeria, and were digging the grave
of Christianity in Nigeria.
In the incredible sermon, the Pastor
warns Nigerians of a similar occurrence
that plagued Turkey happening to
Nigeria if care was not taken.
He also warned of Sharia being
enshrined in the Federal constitution of
Nigeria, and the APC being on a mission
to find expression for the Islamic laws
already enshrined in the constitution.
Download Link:
State of Emergency Sermon for 2015
Or Listen:
http://www.theheraldng.com/wp-
content/uploads/2014/12/
AUD-20141217-WA0001.mp3
Let somebody shout H-A-L-L-E-L-U-Y-A
I have a son now as a vice presidential candidate of APC

3 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by wheesin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
true story

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by banki(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!!!
I WILL DEFEND THIS ALLEGATION ANYDAY ANY TIME.

please bros educate me I want to know.... how is buhari a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by Ellix4u(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
this is d Link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Declaration_(1989)

For God sake,u peoples should not create chaos/problem in the country.How can anybody islamize Nigeria or Africa.Read the message properly and done misunderstand the writeup." The declaration was to the effect that Muslims should unite throughout Africa",not dat only Muslim should be in African/or Nigeria.The word "unite" is very important here.Check ur dictionary for the meaning.
And as for "alternative declaration section",that is a forgery/fabrication.Enemies are only bringing dat up to spoiled islam.Coined from d writeup: " Frans Wijsen (professor of World Christianity and Interreligious Relations at Radboud University Nijmegen) regards as a forgery because it does not correspond with declarations made at the conference."
The Redeemed Pastor didn't read from the beginning,he just pick words from d middle and didn't care about what is been said from d beginning.U just don't read a book from d middle and think u will understand.
Pls,we are all one.Am a Muslim but not talking from a Muslim point of view.In our book(Quran),its great sin for a Muslim to kill children,women and a Muslim brother or sister.We can see that boko haram is doing all d above.Our religion doesn't preach dat.Boko haram and other related sect are established just to spoil Islam which nobody or group can do cus its a complete religion of God.Pls let the Christians and we Muslims fight them cus their main aim is to spoil Islam and divide Nigeria.God bless our country(Nigeria)
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not Tovote Against Jonathan In2015 by Ellix4u(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls don't bring religion to politics.In 2011,we Muslims and Christians(especially in d south) voted for Jonathan,u didn't bring in religion then.Now that we Muslims and Christians want to vote for Buari now,u then bring in religion,its unfair and God will judge u accordingly.We all just want change.We can't continue to live like this.We all have seen what Jonathan has done,like increase in petrol in new year,petroleum cabals not brought to justice,d sack of sanusi bcus he pointed out corruption in some areas,immigration crisis,plot to remove speaker,state pardon for alamasia,money used for his feeding and wetting grass and many more e.t.c.U can see that i haven't talked about boko haram @all bcus i know that is what he is saying is affecting his tenure/regime.Just as wole soyinka did say,anybody dat vote for Jonathan is either religion clouded or ethnically clouded.So forget about religion.Thank God d vice of buari is a Christian and a strong one indeed.In all,i pray for a better Nigeria.God bless our country(Nigeria).

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Allison Madueke Allegedly Flees The Country / Where Are Lord Lugard's Grand And Great Grand Children? / NASS Clerk Salisu Maikasuwa: Meet Man Who Crowned Senate President Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.