Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? (1046 Views)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Plese Help Php Dictect Mobile And Pc Not Working / Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by Lastdon02(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
good day webmasters and bloggers i was told if you really wana make money via google adsence on your blog . Your contents / Posts must be Original.. Please my question is.
How will google no if i copy and past or copy and modify just little lines?
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lastdon02:
good day webmasters and bloggers i was told if you really wana make money via google adsence on your blog . Your contents / Posts must be Original.. Please my question is.
How will google no if i copy and past or copy and modify just little lines?

its simple. there are lots of softwares called plagiarism softwares. all you do is to put text inside a column and click check. it shows you all the site or sites that have exactly the same text, the percentage of copying, etc. but since goggle is a software giant I believe all they do is use ur site url and check for plagiarism. then they compare the sites to know which is older. etc.

1 Like

Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by Lastdon02(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
nnamdiosu:

its simple. there are lots of softwares called plagiarism softwares. all you do is to put text inside a column and click check. it shows you all the site or sites that have exactly the same text, the percentage of copying, etc. but since goggle is a software giant I believe all they do is use ur site url and check for plagiarism. then they compare the sites to know which is older. etc.

wow u too much. Bt any way i can bypass it?
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by Graciia: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
no you can't, google bot will still crawl it.

copy a paragraph of one of your bog post and paste or search on google, you'll see the number of blogs with the exact writeup
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lastdon02:

wow u too much. Bt any way i can bypass it?
thanks for the comment. nope I'm sorry. no one can bypass it. as long as the site u copied from is on the internet u can't. trust me. no one can beat Google in that aspect
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by Lastdon02(m): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
nnamdiosu:

thanks for the comment. nope I'm sorry. no one can bypass it. as long as the site u copied from is on the internet u can't. trust me. no one can beat Google in that aspect

hmm cool but what if i copy an change word for words lik {kill = murder etc... what do u think?}
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Lastdon02:

hmm cool but what if i copy an change word for words lik {kill = murder etc... what do u think?}

well.....to some degree you might be successful but it still depends. for instance wat the software dies is to calculate the percentage of the same content or words on both sites and give it to Google. so if you change a lot of words ........and the percentage is very low no p. but there are some words that would be difficult to change easily. but its possible. I do that most times in my own forum too.
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by bedfordng(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2014
google have their own way of checking things.at times i wonder how they do check site because some people may be lucky with some few post like 5post and get accepted but some with even a thousand post may find it hard to get.no doubt google love uniqueness.the truth is that, their verification process is not straight forward.one just have to keep posting more of unique content and keep the hope high in getting approved
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by Lastdon02(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2014
tanx @ all really appriciate
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by ediko5(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
please i really wanna understand one of the question the poster asked about adsense earnings. will a copied contents/article make your earnings low when click(s) is made on a copied content page?
Re: How Do Google Dictect Copy And Past Post? by bedfordng(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
ediko5:
please i really wanna understand one of the question the poster asked about adsense earnings. will a copied contents/article make your earnings low when click(s) is made on a copied content page?
no

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website Design Using Wordpress For Free. / What Is The Best Way For A Freelancer In Nigeria To Receive Payments? / How To Start Making At Least #200,000 Per Month Creating Explainer Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.