Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How To Start Making At Least #200,000 Per Month Creating Explainer Videos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Making At Least #200,000 Per Month Creating Explainer Videos (1048 Views)

Total Cost In Creating A Blog / Get Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Videos For Your Business / News Blogger Needed - 60,000naira Per Month. Get Paid Weekly. 6 Months Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making At Least #200,000 Per Month Creating Explainer Videos by Obinnaijezie(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello, Have You Been Struggling With How To Can Crack The Code To Start Making Good Income Online?
Or Maybe You Have Tried All Methods And Nothing Seems To Be Working Out For You And You Are About Giving Up or Have Even Packed Your PC Aside?
Well, Put All That Aside Now Because You Are About To Discover How You Can Start Making At Least #200,000/Month Selling Whiteboard Animations and Explainer Videos On Fiverr, warrior forum and Some Other Freelance Sites With No Technical Skill Even If You Are A Newbie.
Whiteboard Animations And Explainer Videos are absolutely hot in demand right now because it’s been proven that businesses and products which has Explainer videos tends to convert visitors to leads by 200% more and base on that, every business owners now needs an Explainer video to promote their products/services.
So now is the time to tap into the multi-million $$$$ of the video industry by become a freelancer rendering this services to business owners even if you don’t have any technical skill. Yes there’s lot’s of money to be made in explainer videos, some individual companies out there do charge as high as $1,000 for just 1 minute whiteboard animation or explainer video while on fiverr, some people like me do charge up to $200 to $300 for just 1minute video which can be completed within 48hrs, isn’t that cool.....
So I’m presenting an amazing opportunity for you to start enjoying same benefits as we do.
Introducing WHITEBOARD MADNESS......
Whiteboard Madness is an absolute package compiled my me whereby you can use and start making money almost immediately after get it. It comprises of the best resources for creating professional looking explainer videos, all tools and tutorials included with amazing bonuses that worth over #250,000 included, this is the greatest package ever.
Also among the bonus you will receive from me is that, I will personally create a professional fiverr account that will start making sales for you within 48hrs, also add you to my personal Fiverr Freelance Academy for unlimited support 24/7.
What Does It Cost To Get This Absolute Package?
As I have stated above, this package is worth over #250,000, YES, and I could have easily charge #20,000 or #10,000 but I’m all after everyone’s success, so I have decided to make it just #7,500 flat, no bargain deals.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Get in touch with me on 08024977451, call or whatsapp to grab your copy now.
You can also add me on http://facebook.com/obinna.ijezie

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala Facebook Don't Want To Collect Their Money Oooh / Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! / Originalspecs Blog Updating You With Latest Phones And Mobile Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.