Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? (5890 Views)

Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers / Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Create A Stress-free Contact Form For Your Website/blog. Just Copy And Paste! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Olarewajub: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hi Guys! I've been wondering whether it is really possible for a blogger to do without copy and paste or can a blogger copy and paste articles from other reputable blog?

1 Like

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by databoy247(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dude, if you have stuff to do you wont spend your time opening several threads on same topic. You dont even have a domain name. Try get one and keep yourself busy with file transfers.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
--

2 Likes

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by zynzyn(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
I understand your dilemma.

I used to do copy and paste too, until i got slammed with google penalty, reducing my blog traffic!

What you need to do is discover a niche you are interested in and for which you can generate your own original content.

Mine was soccer, as in www.socceretcetera.com, you will discover my content is original!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Basic(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oh yes, you can do without copying and pasting. I create all my articles myself (I'm a freelance writer. So, creation of original content is my calling.)

2 Likes

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by eliok(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
you can contact me by phone to write all the articles your site will ever need
here my number 07064620656
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by articleplux: 4:00am On Jul 02, 2013
Yes it is very possible not to copy and paste other people content. I render article writing service where you can get original article and rewritten articles. If you are in need of articles you can contact me on articleplux@gmail .com
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Akhampapa(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste
http://www.akhampapa.com/2015/07/copyandpaste.html shocked
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by NaijaEarnOnline: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
eliok:
you can contact me by phone to write all the articles your site will ever need
here my number 07064620656

How much?
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by NaijaEarnOnline: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
articleplux:
Yes it is very possible not to copy and paste other people content. I render article writing service where you can get original article and rewritten articles. If you are in need of articles you can contact me on articleplux@gmail .com

how much per month and how many articles?
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Warlord3000(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
yes yes yes yes and yes undecided
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
yea, all it requires is your time
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
So blogging has become the new found job for most Nigerians...
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Emman93(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes off course.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by caesaraba(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol. Nigerian bloggers? Yes they can. Unfortunately, a lot of them do not realize this.
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by VickyRotex(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Orishirishi... cheesy

After 2 Years. undecided

Anyways, its very possible

If you cant beat them, set a standard above them!!!
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Infomizer(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes they can.

1 Like

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
I doubt
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
walahi talahi, ko possible.
mind you, copying and then modifying/editing is still copy en paste...
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by omanifrank(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
no...but bloging pays sha...am a testimony
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by DanWrites(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by NifemiOlu(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lack of creativity. Lack of jobs. People flooded blogging. No fresh ideas. Hence copying and pasting.

However, a blogger can copy and paste but must state the source. But in Nigeria, Linda Ikeji has a story EXCLUSIVE, another blogger copied and pasted her content with same caption EXCLUSIVE. Being a blogger requires that you're unique, think outside the box and you enjoy what you do. If you enjoy what you do, you can't run out of ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by money121(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
yes,

since 2yrs ago the mod jus decide to move this to front page..

GODWIN
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by omanifrank(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarus:
Yes
a big fat lie........ Except u want to rephrase d article...but na still ctrl c + ctrl v
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by Lyndylove: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Your success as a blogger depends on how unique your blog content is. Though I doubt if any blogger can succeed without copy and paste. You just have to quote your source to avoid plagiarism

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by jujutom(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maybe
Here pplz help a nairalander win this
vote for mi here https://instagram.com/p/41st6OLR3B/
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by kobonaire(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Isn't this thread recycled from a few days ago? It's kind of ironic given that the topic is about encouraging creativity...
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by stevebond007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
They all copyone another, there are days of dry spell with no news, i believe even the popular ones do such...
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by CriticalThought: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
If you copy from someone else, give a citation so readers know the original source of that information

remember what happened to linda ikeji
Re: Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? by fathomberry: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
When I hear original content I wonder if you spun every single info from thin air, at some point you need to source and re-make. I call it re-make because it's not necessarily someone's content but a borrowed idea to birth and complete your new idea.

Don't forget, before God created all things, there was land(dust), air and water.

Just my thot.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria / Website Review, Anyone? / Redesign Your Blog With Premium Theme for 5k only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.